Schlongs of Skyrim: There is always underwear and the Schlong pokes out from underneath it

I was trying out Schlongs of Skyrim for the first time when underwear suddenly appeared on my character and won't go away. You can see the schlong peeking out from under the cloth, so it's still there. I am currently using this version of SoS

Because anytime I try to use something with a .dll on AE, it fucks it up. I am also including a complete list of all the mods I have currently.

Part 1) SSE Engine Fixes for 1.6.629 and newer

Address Library for SKSE Plugins – All in One(Anniversary Edition)

Alternate Start – Live Another Life

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Caliente’s Beautiful Bodies Enhancer – v1.7.1

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_AE – v1.1.4.zip

Nordic Faces – Complete Version

CBBE 3BA (3BBB)

CBPC – Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR – CBPC – Fomod Installer – MAIN FILE

ConsoleUtilSSE

Expressive Facegen Morphs SE

Fore New Idles in Skyrime SE – FNIS SE – FNIS Behavior SE 7_6

Fore New Idles in Skyrime SE – FNIS SE – FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL

Fore New Idles in Skyrime SE – FNIS SE – FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6

Faster HDT-SMP

FlowerGirls SE and VR Main File

Fuz Ro D’oh

JContainers SE

MfgFix

Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine

PapyrusUtil AE SE – Scripting Utility Functions

QUI

RaceMenu – RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-14

SkyUI_5_2_SE

Skyrim SE – Project Optimization – ESM VERSION

UIExtensions v1-2-0

Unofficial Skyrim Edition Patch

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Any help is appreciated!

Do you have a skin texture replacer for males? If you don't, I expect you'll be getting the default "naked" but with underwear texture from the default game.

Some to look at include Bits & Pieces and Tempered Skins For Males.

Edited by Anunya
28 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Do you have a skin texture replacer for males? If you don't, I expect you'll be getting the default "naked" but with underwear texture from the default game.

Is AE version based on full SOS or some kind of lite version? The bodies (and I assume they prob have their own textures) that come with full SOS are enough. Never installed any skin textures and its working for me.

Edited by Karkhel
4 hours ago, Anunya said:

I tried to use Tempered Skins but the underwear still showed up, same for Better Males. HIMBO is the only one that gets rid of it, but it always just replaces it with it's own version of underwear. No idea where this underwear is coming from. Maybe Flower Girls?

8 hours ago, Priapus9606 said:

I tried to use Tempered Skins but the underwear still showed up, same for Better Males. HIMBO is the only one that gets rid of it, but it always just replaces it with it's own version of underwear. No idea where this underwear is coming from. Maybe Flower Girls?

While building HIMBO bodies DON'T build underwear options in bodyslide if you want cocks out. If you just click on every single option you gonna end up with underwear.

• 5 months later...
On 3/5/2023 at 2:01 AM, Anunya said:

I have BnP, but my problem is that the body texture still is the one that comes with the SoS.