Creation Kit - Player Dialogue and Favor Dialogue screen glitched

39 minutes ago, QAthrowaway said:

Has anyone encountered this issue?

https://i.imgur.com/Ew8siKG.png

I've been trying to learn how to create a quest in CK but whenever I open the player dialogue tab in the quest->edit window it shows up like this and crashes if I fiddle with it too much. I've tried reinstalling it and running it without CK fixes.

Something is screwed up on your install. I would try reinstalling the CK. I never had that issue with or with the CK fixes. Also, check your remaining hard drive space. That could cause menu issues too.

Like animals get trained with electric shocks for some humanoid purposes, this CK64 is training you from using only the "working tasks": Wrong step, CTD or freeze! I can stress the CK64 on any system to be crashing within some seconds by loading various interior or exterior cells. This depends on the way of handling.

And this has nothing to do with it´s installation or the o.s..

The official fix of the 64bit-version for skyrim is a nice helping hand but of course without any guarantee of a professional stability. This is another modder´s tool without serious support of bethesda, like usually.

Desciption of bethesda should be like this: "Handle with CARE !"..(..."here you are and consum it guideless"...) , no guarantee .....   and that is meant word by word.

The system font size is at 100%. The screenshot may look weird due to my weird monitor resolution.

I also tried to wipe out the Creationkit.ini but that didn't change anything either

In the end I guess I'll have to cope with it like t.ara said.

For posterity, here are some of my relevant system specs in case someone else in the future comes across this thread

GPU : Nvidia 1050Ti with the drivers 527.56 drivers

Monitor Resolution : 1366x768(though I did try to lower the display resolution to 1280x720 with no noticeable change)

Edited by QAthrowaway