Intelligent Voiced Dirty Talk SE

On 4/3/2023 at 10:23 AM, Zukzukarr said:

Tried Elevenlabs myself. I don't know if it's because I'm on the free tier, but the amount of customization tools present is really lacking. It's hard to produce voices that are appropriate for the context consistently, especially for the moans. So I gave up. Anyone with a paid subscription though can train a vanilla voice and can use the already existing moans in the game.

Still working on this albeit slowly (I work full time) but here is what the Eleven Labs Devs say about producing emotion:

"

The model is sensitive to the wider situation surrounding each utterance - it assesses whether something makes sense by how it ties to preceding and succeeding text. This zoomed-out perspective allows it to intonate longer fragments properly by overlaying a particular train of thought stretching multiple sentences with a unifying emotional pattern.

There are a couple of tips for producing emotions: 

Context is key for generating specific emotions. Thus, if one inputs laughing/funny text they might get a happy output. Similarly with anger, sadness, and other emotions, setting the context is key. 
Punctuation and voice settings play the leading role in how the output is delivered. 
Add emphasis by putting the relevant words/phrases in quotation marks.
For speech generated using a cloned voice, the speaking style contained in the samples you upload for cloning is replicated in the output. So if the speech in the uploaded sample is monotone, the model will struggle to produce expressive output. 
These are the best tips for producing emotions but do not guarantee the result. We will be introducing features that will allow for control of emotions within the text. 

"

The tool is great for producing laughs and grunts as far as my work has been going, moans not so much I'm hoping the new tools (when/if they arrive) will help.

On 4/7/2023 at 1:42 AM, dawgasfdsadsad said:

has anyone attempted to download this onto a wabbajack modpack? Since they have a stock game folder the data folder doesnt contain the sound folder, any ways to work around this?

You can probably just create the folder structure yourself, but I haven't tried it. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to change where the mod looks for the wav files. So, that's the only thing I can think of.

Much as I love the idea of having more diverse dialogue through sexlab scenes, I don't use SLSO and will not use it... My game is focused on quests and gameplay, and the "sexlab component" comes from lewd quests... Which means lots of prostitution, defeat and general debauchery. I can easily go through upwards of 1000 scenes in one long playthrough - which I mostly don't pay much attention to and, honestly, I often get up and go grab a bite or some water while it plays. Was never attracted to sex minigames, it's the story and the situation that make the scene hot... So I humbly ask if you're considering the future release of a non-SLSO dependent version of your mod. I have no idea if the majority of Sexlab users prefer to have SLSO, or not to have it - in either case, being your mod and your options, that don't have to cater to anyone else, I'm just asking :) 

7 hours ago, petronius said:

Much as I love the idea of having more diverse dialogue through sexlab scenes, I don't use SLSO and will not use it... My game is focused on quests and gameplay, and the "sexlab component" comes from lewd quests... Which means lots of prostitution, defeat and general debauchery. I can easily go through upwards of 1000 scenes in one long playthrough - which I mostly don't pay much attention to and, honestly, I often get up and go grab a bite or some water while it plays. Was never attracted to sex minigames, it's the story and the situation that make the scene hot... So I humbly ask if you're considering the future release of a non-SLSO dependent version of your mod. I have no idea if the majority of Sexlab users prefer to have SLSO, or not to have it - in either case, being your mod and your options, that don't have to cater to anyone else, I'm just asking :) 

You know SLSO has a autopilot feature, right?

Does anyone have the same problem as me? There is no MCM in the mod list. When I load it with SLSO at the same time, the system shows that only 1 mod is added to the MCM menu. I use UI5.2 version and I have tried rolling back to 5.1 for testing doesn't work either all requirements mod version have's checked only UI is different

Edited by as5685009
On 4/13/2023 at 4:17 PM, petronius said:

I respect that. I'm not really in a position where I can remove it as a requirement due to other life priorities and because half of the dialogue from this mod is about the orgasms. I think what you're looking for may just be a different mod that uses a lot of the same concepts of this mod but is built from the ground up to focus on other dialogue topics like those situations you mentioned rather than orgasms. If someone else wanted to make this they could (no concerns from me), but I don't have the time/interest.

On 4/14/2023 at 8:42 AM, AccountManagerService said:

I don't understand something, so for every character I need to set up a voice? Or it sets for all males and females? I can't get it to work.

You can assign each voice to one character and/or one voice type. You can also assign a voice as a default male or female voice which means every character will have that voice unless they have another voice explicitly assigned to them. You can use the MCM menu to do all of this voice assignment, under the sections "Assign Voice" and "Assign Default Voice". To assign to a character, you have to enter their full name in the "assign to an actor" subsection. To assign to a voice type, you have to enter the name of the voice type in the "assign to a voice type" section. Voice types are how Bethesda keeps track of who has what voice. As you may have noticed, many characters in the game have nearly the exact same voice. This is because they have the same voice actor who did all his voice acting under a single voice type which all his characters have. For example, both Maramal and Marcurio have the same voice type--MaleEvenToned. You can see here all the voice types and which characters have them.

3 hours ago, as5685009 said:

Does anyone have the same problem as me? There is no MCM in the mod list. When I load it with SLSO at the same time, the system shows that only 1 mod is added to the MCM menu. I use UI5.2 version and I have tried rolling back to 5.1 for testing doesn't work either all requirements mod version have's checked only UI is different

The MCM menu has the title "Int. Voiced Dirty Talk" and I've noticed it can take a couple minutes to show up (not sure why). So, make sure you wait a few minutes for it to load in. The other thing to point out is that you need the MCM Helper mod. The MCM menu will never show up without that mod.

9 hours ago, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

The MCM menu has the title "Int. Voiced Dirty Talk" and I've noticed it can take a couple minutes to show up (not sure why). So, make sure you wait a few minutes for it to load in. The other thing to point out is that you need the MCM Helper mod. The MCM menu will never show up without that mod.

Checked the required MOD  few time to make sure the version is correct and into the game test , my other all mods are work fine  only your mod MCM can't load, almost annoyed me until I found out that MCM Helper also has V1.4.0 version corresponding to game 1.5.97 i downloaded it and updated,Yes  it works!!!!! i can see  Int. Voiced Dirty Talk in the mod list are you really sure that MCM Helper requires version V1.3.0?(thinking emoji)

Edited by as5685009
3 hours ago, as5685009 said:

......I found out that MCM Helper also has V1.4.0 version corresponding to game 1.5.97 i downloaded it and updated,Yes  it works!!!!! i can see  Int. Voiced Dirty Talk in the mod list are you really sure that MCM Helper requires version V1.3.0?(thinking emoji)

I also confirm that MCM helper 1.4.0 (backported to SE 1.5.97) works fine with this mod, though the author just states that he uses its 1.3.0 with 1.5.97 in the mod introduction page, not specifying especially not this matching version only.  

16 hours ago, as5685009 said:

Checked the required MOD  few time to make sure the version is correct and into the game test , my other all mods are work fine  only your mod MCM can't load, almost annoyed me until I found out that MCM Helper also has V1.4.0 version corresponding to game 1.5.97 i downloaded it and updated,Yes  it works!!!!! i can see  Int. Voiced Dirty Talk in the mod list are you really sure that MCM Helper requires version V1.3.0?(thinking emoji)

13 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

I also confirm that MCM helper 1.4.0 (backported to SE 1.5.97) works fine with this mod, though the author just states that he uses its 1.3.0 with 1.5.97 in the mod introduction page, not specifying especially not this matching version only.  

Sorry for causing confusion with the requirement versions, and thanks for clarifying what works on y'alls ends. To be honest, I was a little confused myself what version I had. I thought I had the old 1.3.0 so that's what I put on the mod page. But, after double checking it looks like I actually have the backport (1.4.0) as well. I will update my mod description to suggest using 1.4.0. Again, sorry for wasting your time @as5685009. That's my bad.

• 2 weeks later...

these are my elevelab creations using lydia's voice that I hope to use with this mod

let me know what you think

1 hour ago, ntmcadams said:

these are my elevelab creations using lydia's voice that I hope to use with this mod

let me know what you think

Very colorful. You are an artist painting on a canvas.

11 hours ago, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

Very colorful. You are an artist painting on a canvas.

thanks, and thank you for the mod. dirty talk has definitely been missing during the sex scenes and this has become one of my favorite mods recently. I only wish that you offered more slots for females. I'd like to make one for every follower I have or at the least my top five. question about the mod, are you limited to only the a set amount of audio files with in each file or as long as i number the audio files will they be spoken in the game? for example in your even toned files you may only have 2 files for one folder and another may have 10. when I create and place my audio files will I be able to exceed that limit of 2 in the first file and 10 in the second? 

I was looking for such a mod for a long time. Great work. Question about defeat mods and aggressive/non consent. I've noticed some aggressive folders but are those playing all the time?idea is to isolate non consent somehow for defeat/victim anims. 

Also as an idea separate folders for anims with giant /trolls/creatures etc sounds. 

Thanks again

Hey i run into a little problem in one quest my character had 3 or 4 consecutive encounters with a group of man and now her voice wont stop even 15 minutes after the act. Lines are just going on random without end. Is there a way to stop it?

On 4/30/2023 at 11:52 AM, ntmcadams said:

thanks, and thank you for the mod. dirty talk has definitely been missing during the sex scenes and this has become one of my favorite mods recently. I only wish that you offered more slots for females. I'd like to make one for every follower I have or at the least my top five. question about the mod, are you limited to only the a set amount of audio files with in each file or as long as i number the audio files will they be spoken in the game? for example in your even toned files you may only have 2 files for one folder and another may have 10. when I create and place my audio files will I be able to exceed that limit of 2 in the first file and 10 in the second? 

You are welcome! Glad you're enjoying it!

Unfortunately, you can only add as many audio files as I have made possible. In your example you would be limited to 2 files and 10 files respectively for those folders/dialogue topics. The existing voices, like the female even toned, are a good reference to figure out how many you can add to each folder. I wish I could have made it variable length, but the game engine is very limiting. The reason the file count per dialogue topic is fixed is for the same reason there's a fixed number of voice slots: I have to manually specify the exact file path of every single fricking audio clip in the esp file.

If you're really determined to add extra audio clips for a folder, you can always edit the esp file if you know how. But, that would require modding experience and it would make you stuck to that modified version of the mod (if I came out with a new version of the esp it wouldn't have your edits).

15 hours ago, crajjjj said:

I was looking for such a mod for a long time. Great work. Question about defeat mods and aggressive/non consent. I've noticed some aggressive folders but are those playing all the time?idea is to isolate non consent somehow for defeat/victim anims. 

Also as an idea separate folders for anims with giant /trolls/creatures etc sounds. 

Thanks again

Thanks!

Originally the mod didn't have any aggressive dialogue because I don't use those mods myself. But, I added support for it after someone requested it. There is separation for aggressive/non-aggressive. The aggressive dialogue only plays in scenes that have a "victim" as determined by SexLab. Otherwise, normal dialogue plays. So, its determined on a per-scene basis.

I'm not personally into the creature stuff and don't have much time to add further support, but if the creature has a different name and/or voice type you can already make a voice for them. There's just not custom dialogue topics for those scenarios.

22 minutes ago, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

Thanks!

Originally the mod didn't have any aggressive dialogue because I don't use those mods myself. But, I added support for it after someone requested it. There is separation for aggressive/non-aggressive. The aggressive dialogue only plays in scenes that have a "victim" as determined by SexLab. Otherwise, normal dialogue plays. So, its determined on a per-scene basis.

I'm not personally into the creature stuff and don't have much time to add further support, but if the creature has a different name and/or voice type you can already make a voice for them. There's just not custom dialogue topics for those scenarios.

Thanks. So as far as I understand from code - intense folders/grunts and tease aggressive folders are used in female victim scenes.

12 hours ago, Voronves said:

Hey i run into a little problem in one quest my character had 3 or 4 consecutive encounters with a group of man and now her voice wont stop even 15 minutes after the act. Lines are just going on random without end. Is there a way to stop it?

I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like somehow the active magic effect and it's script that is responsible for playing the dialogue never got removed once the scene ended. I haven't been able to reproduce it and thus am probably not going to be able to get to the bottom of the cause.

But, I did make a quick hack on my system to simulate the problem (commented out the cleanup code) and was able to produce the same scenario. I was then able to stop the runaway dirty talk by doing the following:

Basically, you need to remove a spell called "IVDT Scene Tracker Spell" from the actor where the audio is coming from. The spell will be hidden from your inventory and you will have to use the console. You can find the ID of the spell by entering in the console:

help IVDT

That should list items in the game that start with "IVDT", including the spell. Find the spell in the list and get its ID. It should be XX006E50 where XX will replaced with the two hex digits that identify the mod in your load order.

Then run on the troubled actor:

removespell XX006E50

With XX006E50 replaced with whatever ID you got from the previous command.

It should say:

Spell "IVDT Scene Tracker Spell" removed from [your actor]

And the runaway dialogue should be gone.

Let me know if that works.

40 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Thanks. So as far as I understand from code - intense folders/grunts and tease aggressive folders are used in female victim scenes.

Yep. There's actually a lot of dialogue that can play in both aggressive and non-aggressive scenes. Victims tend to start out just playing audio primarily from:

Tease Aggressive Partner

Penetrative Grunts (if having penetrative sex)

Breathy Intense (if female closer to orgasm)

Breathy Soft (if female not close to orgasm)

But, as the scene goes on the partners start to enjoy it more (behind the scenes the integer chemistryLevel increases) and they start to say all sorts of different topics that you may hear in a non-aggressive scene. Most dialogue topics have a threshold number for chemistryLevel and once chemistryLevel is above that, the dialogue can play--victim, aggressor or neither. Aggressive scenes start with the chemistryLevel at 0 but it can be raised by orgasms or other sex events.