Intelligent Voiced Dirty Talk SE

1 hour ago, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like somehow the active magic effect and it's script that is responsible for playing the dialogue never got removed once the scene ended. I haven't been able to reproduce it and thus am probably not going to be able to get to the bottom of the cause.

But, I did make a quick hack on my system to simulate the problem (commented out the cleanup code) and was able to produce the same scenario. I was then able to stop the runaway dirty talk by doing the following:

Basically, you need to remove a spell called "IVDT Scene Tracker Spell" from the actor where the audio is coming from. The spell will be hidden from your inventory and you will have to use the console. You can find the ID of the spell by entering in the console:

help IVDT

That should list items in the game that start with "IVDT", including the spell. Find the spell in the list and get its ID. It should be XX006E50 where XX will replaced with the two hex digits that identify the mod in your load order.

Then run on the troubled actor:

removespell XX006E50

With XX006E50 replaced with whatever ID you got from the previous command.

It should say:

Spell "IVDT Scene Tracker Spell" removed from [your actor]

And the runaway dialogue should be gone.

Let me know if that works.

Actually after i changed the relationship rank needed for voices (this -1 to 10 ) slider voices stopped and now are working normally in new scenes so i guess it just got stuck and changing anything in mcm forced it to rerun the script and fixed it. 

Hi, quick question,

I use gender bender to swap characters between female and futa mid playthrough. When they get their shlong however, they lose their female voice and assume a male voice. Is there a way to make a female actor retain their female voice independent of if their sexlab gender changes, ie obtains a shlong? 

8 hours ago, Voronves said:

Actually after i changed the relationship rank needed for voices (this -1 to 10 ) slider voices stopped and now are working normally in new scenes so i guess it just got stuck and changing anything in mcm forced it to rerun the script and fixed it. 

Glad its fixed. From a technical perspective, I don't think it re-runs any scripts with that. It was probably something else, not sure what.

2 hours ago, StaiNthaNieL said:

Hi, quick question,

I use gender bender to swap characters between female and futa mid playthrough. When they get their shlong however, they lose their female voice and assume a male voice. Is there a way to make a female actor retain their female voice independent of if their sexlab gender changes, ie obtains a shlong? 

Unfortunately, there isn't (sorry). As you noticed, it uses the SexLab gender to determine whether to use a male or female voice. I don't have an easy way to persist extra data on actors to override that, nor much time to implement anything for it.

On 5/2/2023 at 11:45 AM, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

Yep. There's actually a lot of dialogue that can play in both aggressive and non-aggressive scenes. Victims tend to start out just playing audio primarily from:

Tease Aggressive Partner

Penetrative Grunts (if having penetrative sex)

Breathy Intense (if female closer to orgasm)

Breathy Soft (if female not close to orgasm)

But, as the scene goes on the partners start to enjoy it more (behind the scenes the integer chemistryLevel increases) and they start to say all sorts of different topics that you may hear in a non-aggressive scene. Most dialogue topics have a threshold number for chemistryLevel and once chemistryLevel is above that, the dialogue can play--victim, aggressor or neither. Aggressive scenes start with the chemistryLevel at 0 but it can be raised by orgasms or other sex events.

Great explanation thx again.

An idea - I was thinking on the addon approach for custom conditions/voice folders. Maybe it would be possible to add some kind of API or add event based API for custom addons.
An example - wear and tear addon that will affect reaction to sex/change chemistryLevel maybe. 

Another example - change voicelines depending on the partner

P.S. Also I can see that @ShimizuModding did include the ivdt esp in his collection. Do you know the reason why?

Ah found it -  "ESP sound Records has been updated to support more variation of audio clips"

Edited by crajjjj
On 5/3/2023 at 4:29 AM, crajjjj said:

Great explanation thx again.

An idea - I was thinking on the addon approach for custom conditions/voice folders. Maybe it would be possible to add some kind of API or add event based API for custom addons.
An example - wear and tear addon that will affect reaction to sex/change chemistryLevel maybe. 

Another example - change voicelines depending on the partner

P.S. Also I can see that @ShimizuModding did include the ivdt esp in his collection. Do you know the reason why?

Ah found it -  "ESP sound Records has been updated to support more variation of audio clips"

Interesting idea, but it would probably be pretty hard to add. Each dialogue topic has a lot of work that goes into it. IVDTSceneTracker.psc is the script that controls what audio plays when and its already 2500 lines. It'd be hard to imagine somehow adding API support into it for custom topics when I have enough trouble just adding a small number of new ones myself. Also, each new dialogue topic needs a new set of what's called sound descriptors and sound markers per voice slot. These descriptors and markers are objects in the esp that pair the voice slot instance of the dialogue topic to definite file paths where the audio clips can be found for them. Voice slots are already tedious to work with and is a slow churn on my end to incrementally add enough through the updates. Adding new voice slots would be impossible if now there's a variable number of dialogue topics per voice--if that makes sense.

Another person had expressed interest in the idea of a mod like this one but instead of being around hardcoded topics half about orgasm, they would be around a variety of different scenarios that would be created by different mods (things like defeat mods, slavery mods, or I assume other mods that could have dialogue that remark on the encounters characters find themselves in). I think your idea is very interesting and is something others could enjoy, but my mod is probably already too bloated and heading in another direction to be for it. Plus, I don't have much time to spare. Where I'm going with this is that if you wanted something like that, it may be best as a separate mod that was made from the ground up to be more extensible and customizable--more like a framework.

6 hours ago, Errorrrr said:

Will this work at all without SLSO?

Is it hard requirement?

It was designed from the beginning for an SLSO experience. Half of the dialogue is about SLSO orgasms. It may or may not work without SLSO, I have no idea.

When I made the mod, I was under the assumption pretty much everyone would likely have SLSO as timing and pacing-dependent orgasms are a big deal if sex was an extended and meaningful encounter for the player. But since posting the mod, I've realized there's a lot of people that have a million sex scenes going on in their game all the time and that sex to them is more or less just as common and meaningless as random NPC's doing an emote. For those players, which are probably less likely to care about SLSO, I would strongly advise against my mod because I had no idea I would need to design for that kind of widespread usage of sex. My mod is probably too script-heavy and the pacing really wouldn't be right for those kind of scenarios.

13 hours ago, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

It was designed from the beginning for an SLSO experience. Half of the dialogue is about SLSO orgasms. It may or may not work without SLSO, I have no idea.

When I made the mod, I was under the assumption pretty much everyone would likely have SLSO as timing and pacing-dependent orgasms are a big deal if sex was an extended and meaningful encounter for the player. But since posting the mod, I've realized there's a lot of people that have a million sex scenes going on in their game all the time and that sex to them is more or less just as common and meaningless as random NPC's doing an emote. For those players, which are probably less likely to care about SLSO, I would strongly advise against my mod because I had no idea I would need to design for that kind of widespread usage of sex. My mod is probably too script-heavy and the pacing really wouldn't be right for those kind of scenarios.

Thanks for reply, makes sense.

I think, a simplified version which just would take into account the actors in the scene (change dialogue based on who is with who), would be great option.

52 minutes ago, Errorrrr said:

Thanks for reply, makes sense.

I think, a simplified version which just would take into account the actors in the scene (change dialogue based on who is with who), would be great option.

It's easier to set up slso in an auto mode. Would be similar to plain sl experience. 

6 hours ago, crajjjj said:

It's easier to set up slso in an auto mode. Would be similar to plain sl experience. 

Unfortunately SLSO is not compatible with SL+.

SLSO is an impressive mod, but would be just extra load for the engine in my case, since I see no usage for it for myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

please excuse my stupidity but how would you install voice packs if using mo2, the same way or could i install them into the main IVDT mod? cause i cant seem to even open the skyrim sound file manually...? am i supposed to make a new folder within the skyrim data folder? 

Edited by harryscrowtem
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2023 at 12:34 AM, NillyWilly0019 said:

Great Mod, would it be possible to even the Female and Male Voice Slots in any way? Make it 5/5 slots?

you can switch the f2 slots while playing the game, meaning renaming any voices you make or shimizu's voices to F2 and they will work. I'll probably send an updated bat file for simplicity.

On 5/10/2023 at 2:10 AM, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

Make sure you have MCM Helper V1.4.0 or higher. MCM Helper V1.3 has issues I think.

I had the problem of a blank menus categorises ( the title was there but blank inside individual sub menus ) inside the  MCM with Helper v1.4 but I fixed it by downgrading to 1.3 and it showed up and then upgrading to 1.4 if this helps anyone else.

In installed the mod and I wanted the male voices to still play from Sexlab. However, it seems like it does not really work out. The fx sexlab audio is working, but female and male characters remain muted. I tried the button to unmute Sexlab in IVDT, but it did not seem to help. Any ideas what could cause the issue? I am playing on SL 1.65, AE. Also tried to clean up SL, but since the fx SL sounds are working, I suppose IVDT somehow is blocking only the voices.

• 2 weeks later...