GOR

Version 0.1

This mod is under development, I know most modders went to CK3, but still, I decided to create this mod and ask for help from CK2 modders to improve, add new things to this mod.

After a lot of trying to make the map myself, I asked modders who still play CK2 for help, I had a little success, but everyone seemed pretty busy unfortunately.
So, I decided that I would make the map at all costs, and after many mistakes and successes, I managed to make the map and managed to run it without any kind of crash, fortunately.

After many years of playing Gor on multiple platforms, I decided to create a Gor mod for Crusader Kings 2, it is in its early stages but has a lot of potential, but I wanted to know about you, would you play?

You will be able to play as administrators, ubars, tatrix, jarls, high jarl, panther, taluna of the main cities and locations of the books, but you will be able to create your own home stone, I'm thinking of some way to make the player also play as kajirae, but I have no idea how to make this work, unfortunately. I don't know how to get the pani islands into the mod, I have no idea how to introduce them into the game.

Requirements:

Crusader Kings II version 3.3.5.1+ (I have not tested in previous versions, only in the version mentioned in the topic.)

The Old Gods. (In game, the characters are from the base game's pagan religion, but you'll need those two dlcs to play with them, unfortunately, sorry.)

Holy Fury.

Installation:

Download the file.

Unzip into your My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/ folder. Windows' built in zip extractor is garbage and will not work. Use 7zip instead.

Mark the Gor checkbox in the launcher.

Compatibility:

I don't know if all mods will work with it, I didn't get to test it.

Community

I authorize this mod to be modified, improved and used by everyone, it is open source and anyone can do whatever they want with it.

My sincere thanks to all community members for helping this mod become a reality.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction meant for entertainment. It does not represent realistic relationships between humans. If you are interested in Gorean philosophy, it is recommended that you do so with caution and wisdom and of course with the consent of the parties who practice it as a lifestyle.

This mod contains descriptions of forced slavery, non-consensual intercourse, and sexual violence. The author of this mod does not promote nor condone any such practices.

Special Thanks

Zombaxx and ChloeLorde - for helping me create the Gor map for Crusader Kings 2.

John Norman – for having created this wonderful universe of Gor.

img01.png

Gor CK2 Mod.7z

6 hours ago, Redoctor said:

It looks good, but there are not enough details.

Yes, unfortunately it does not have any details and lacks several contents, the project is in its initial stage and a lot may be missing, but as the project progresses more content will appear in the future, for now only the map has been made.

• 2 weeks later...