Vaporeon - Breeder

Decided to make a new account with my primary username and email as I'm actually uploading something for once on here instead of just lurking and downloading, so hello LoversLab.

Did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3"03' tall and 63.9 pounds. this means they're large enough to be able to handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one.

Due to their mostly water based biology, an aroused Vaporeon would be so wet that you could easily have intercourse with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility.

This patch adds nude textures for Vaporeon, a new start- The Vaporeon Breeder, changes to stats and male/female rarity. Changes males into shiny vaporeons.

This also adds 26 portraits for use in the Bottom Left Portraits Mod.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2887600947

For installing the portraits, move either the contents of portraits/cards or portraits/non card into the colonist folder for Bottom Left Portraits. There is a template there for photoshop to do the cards yourself also. Colonists folder for Bottom Left Portraits would be in Steamapps\workshop\content\294100\2887600947\Textures\Portraits\Colonist

This was originally uploaded on the steam workshop as a joke because the author of the original Vaporeon mod HATES the meme and threatens to close comments and argues/deletes comments whenever anyone even mentions the compatibility between Vaporeon and humans- even though he literally was paid to make his mod based on the meme.

He didn't appreciate the joke much, so the community manager said that unless I apologize to him and he gives it his blessing, "this is out of my paygrade".

So while it's in steam support hell waiting for an official steam support call on it, here's The Vaporeon Breeder.

_____________________________________________________________________________________,

|                                                                                                                                 |

| REQUIRES https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2900807338 |

|_____________________________________________________________________________________|

Edited by Teirdalin
Just added detail for load order.

yea that sound like a good idea lol 
i am having a few issues with this mod but all in all the texture work is great so keep up the good work lol 
if you can you should message me on discord (fatrat#6569)  to see if you can help me troubleshoot the mod i seem to have it installed correctly but the textures wont show up lol

The scenario uses a feature from the vaporeon mod that spawns them in separately.  Doesn't show up on the scenario screen for, some reason.

Tell me if any of the parts of the vaporeons don't show up though, and make sure alien loads before vaporeon, and vaporeon loads before the lewd patch.

Did you actually start up the scenario?  Because they should spawn in as it starts rather than showing on the list.. I have no idea why it works that way exactly.

And oh, silly me; seems I forgot the Supported Versions List.  That's pretty much not necessary anyways though.

Thanks for the mod, just a FYI, RimPy seems to throw up a dependency loop. Looks like you may have made your mod dependent on itself in the about.xml.

I locally edited it by changing the line in the mod dependency section to be <packageId>yanzihko.VWP</packageId>, saved and restarted RimPy. Seems to be fine now.

<modDependencies>
        <li>
            <packageId>yanzihko.VWP</packageId>
            <displayName>Vaporeon - Water Pokemon [1.4]
</displayName>

Edited by lot3kwizadora
  • 1 month later...
On 2/28/2023 at 8:07 AM, lot3kwizadora said:

Thanks for the mod, just a FYI, RimPy seems to throw up a dependency loop. Looks like you may have made your mod dependent on itself in the about.xml.

I locally edited it by changing the line in the mod dependency section to be <packageId>yanzihko.VWP</packageId>, saved and restarted RimPy. Seems to be fine now.

<modDependencies>
        <li>
            <packageId>yanzihko.VWP</packageId>
            <displayName>Vaporeon - Water Pokemon [1.4]
</displayName>

I came here to mention this very same bug.  Thanks for the fix.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If you are getting the issue with no vaporeons spawning in the senario. Edit the senario and change

<li Class="AlienRace.ScenPart_StartingHumanlikes">
                <def>StartingHumanlikes</def>
                <alienRaceScenPawnCount>3</alienRaceScenPawnCount>
                <PawnKindDefAlienRaceScen>VaporeonColonist</PawnKindDefAlienRaceScen>
            </li>

to 

<li Class="AlienRace.ScenPart_StartingHumanlikes">
                <def>StartingHumanlikes</def>
                <alienRaceScenPawnCount>3</alienRaceScenPawnCount>
                <PawnKindDefAlienRaceScen>VaporeonTribesperson</PawnKindDefAlienRaceScen>
            </li>

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 10:04 PM, darthvaapad said:

something seems to be setting the event meant to spawn the vaporeon to Villagers 0. This can be fixed by using the edit scenario feature to set it to the proper setting of Vaporeon 3

Yeah is a problem I also have, had to add the 3 humanlikes in the scenario myself.

• 1 month later...