The clothing disappears from the player character

Hello, Iluzion0ne!? You couldn't install more mods for your Fallout?? There are quite a lot of them! But to the point - Did this problem occured after today's installation of mods? (14 January 2023) And did you allow any of them, to replace textures and meshes to other folders of game?? 

I suppose that the problem with disappearing clothes is caused by some conflicting mods.. Sexout Breeder probably doesn't sync with Maternity Clothes and vice versa.
Set it disable / turn it off temporarily on the list of Nexus Mod Manager and check if this choice fix the problem with equipping your character.

By the way, your list of mods would be more clearest to others if you sorted them in the order from the newest to the oldest one.?

Cheers! ?

oh my god!!! Please destroy NexusModManager. Burn it with fire!!! (there is a reason NexusMods abandoned it)

At least make screenshots of the modlist, in the installation order and not on name. If we are to find bugs, we would need to know which files were overwritten with which install.

Also I can see you haven't followed the SexoutCommonResources-Installation Tutorial made by Ritual Clarity. You have Maternity Clothes, but miss 19 other mods (and their special installation)

I also cannot see version numbers and therefor I don't know if you have an old Sexout Common Resources with a new Sexout Pregnancy or visa versa, but there is a compatibility issue when those versions aren't alligned. That comaptibility issue would give you the 'disappearing clothes' issue.

(also missing New Vegas Tick Fix and NVAC and probably much more)