Preset for TeraElin Remastered - Adelia the Shortstack Goblin

On 1/24/2023 at 8:46 PM, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

will this need to catch up with the newest tera elin update (update part 2) ? it's fine before the update (part 1) ,  but after that , the head texture are the same as your picture but the body texture are pale blue , I tried to reinstall it but still cant solve the problem , I guess this is the mod issue since normal tera elin preset are fine. [Edit: confirmed , the new update (part 2) destroys this mod , since the new tera elin update added new texture itself and many fixes , and that can cause problem for this mod , I go back to update part 1 and it's fine , but part 2 break this mod]

ScreenShot34.png

Ty for report. Gonna prepare update for part 2

hi, i dont know why the colors of the head and the body looks diferent, i check it and its the same. about the futanari option, i tried downloading some of the trx versions but none of them apears in the add item menu, the only one is the default option when i install the sexlab (by the way u have the install the AE version to work in SE). i reinstall the adelia preset (with the trx installed) but again just showed me 1 valid option, whe i use the adelia preset (obviusly with the correct race) the "schlong" doesnt apear like in the imgur preview, i install schlong of skyrim and in this menu i cant change anything, oh if i use. im doing something wrong? or i didnt do something yet? is there a way to fix all of this?ScreenShot10.png.b32033bafc13af9f8acfd058899a13fb.pngScreenShot9.png.ca38989ef00a5d528e381e797fb46eb0.png racemenu, after that the "schlong" became kinda bug, because become flacid

On 1/30/2023 at 12:15 AM, naruske360 said:

hi, i dont know why the colors of the head and the body looks diferent, i check it and its the same. about the futanari option, i tried downloading some of the trx versions but none of them apears in the add item menu, the only one is the default option when i install the sexlab (by the way u have the install the AE version to work in SE). i reinstall the adelia preset (with the trx installed) but again just showed me 1 valid option, whe i use the adelia preset (obviusly with the correct race) the "schlong" doesnt apear like in the imgur preview, i install schlong of skyrim and in this menu i cant change anything, oh if i use. im doing something wrong? or i didnt do something yet? is there a way to fix all of this?ScreenShot10.png.b32033bafc13af9f8acfd058899a13fb.pngScreenShot9.png.ca38989ef00a5d528e381e797fb46eb0.png racemenu, after that the "schlong" became kinda bug, because become flacid

sry for the problem, its from the newest elin remastered (part 2)
This preset is based on part 1, and Acro has adjusted some meshes and textures from part 2 so this preset doesnt work with elin part 2 for now.
im fixing the problem so pls wait for update, or if you have old ver (e.g:1.2.5 part 1) you can play her with that now.
Sry and ty for report

On 2/1/2023 at 9:09 AM, Boombox52 said:

sry for the problem, its from the newest elin remastered (part 2)
This preset is based on part 1, and Acro has adjusted some meshes and textures from part 2 so this preset doesnt work with elin part 2 for now.
im fixing the problem so pls wait for update, or if you have old ver (e.g:1.2.5 part 1) you can play her with that now.
Sry and ty for report

can i find the download for part 1 somewhere in the meantime?

2 hours ago, casto said:

we'll never get a BHUNP version for this, won't we?

You can manually replace textures yourself (just paste unp textures into the elin folder)

Since Diamond skin has unp options, and the Tera Elin Remastered race also has diamond skin available, I'd try using diamond skin for unp + dimon skin elin head textures.

20 hours ago, venomr said:

You can manually replace textures yourself (just paste unp textures into the elin folder)

Since Diamond skin has unp options, and the Tera Elin Remastered race also has diamond skin available, I'd try using diamond skin for unp + dimon skin elin head textures.

what about the bodyslide?

2 hours ago, casto said:

what about the bodyslide?

Ah, the bodyslide that the mod comes with is simply a cbbe preset. Adelia will use whatever body shape that the elins are set to use in your game (probably inside meshes > actors > tera elin)

If you replace the body and textures of your main tera elin installation, all your tera elin will become UNP if they're looking at that mod to get their body/textures.

Build your UNP nude body in bodyslide and you'll see the path where your nude bodies go. Go to that location, copy the nif files and paste them into the mods you need.

Alternatively while in bodyslide,  you can hold the ctrl key when you press the build button to build the current outfit into a new directory ( that way you can go to the directory, copy the files and then paste them into any mod you need.)

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, TotallyNotASpyAccount said:

Can anyone tell me how to make my character a futa?

You can the mod "schlongs of skyrim" to create futa characters.  There are addon's for it that can give different dick shapes (horse cock, uncircumsized, etc) and you can control how it looks with bodyslide.

On 2/23/2023 at 10:09 PM, venomr said:

You can the mod "schlongs of skyrim" to create futa characters.  There are addon's for it that can give different dick shapes (horse cock, uncircumsized, etc) and you can control how it looks with bodyslide.

Sorry, I wasn't clear when originally posting. How do I get it for the Elin race? I heard that it's kind of a pain to do it with custom races

21 minutes ago, TotallyNotASpyAccount said:

Sorry, I wasn't clear when originally posting. How do I get it for the Elin race? I heard that it's kind of a pain to do it with custom races

With schlongs of skyrim and the futanari addons installed, you can simply use one of the installed schlongs on yourself with them mcm. It will give you a warnign like " this schlong isn't made for your race" but it will work anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/15/2023 at 7:57 AM, Boombox52 said:

Sry for late reply, I added ver 1.2.3 URL as a stopgap, I will update her for the newest ver of elin race, sry for waiting.

Hey hope all going well enough, just saw this thought looked well made and figured should say that. Hope you manage too update 1 day and maybe earlier person makes stand alone follower as bonus also. 

• 2 weeks later...