Preset for TeraElin Remastered - Adelia the Shortstack Goblin

Preset for TeraElin Remastered - Adelia the Shortstack Goblin

-Introduction-

This is the preset for the Tera Elin Remastered
but sry, Not available with the newest ver yet so I added old one's URL

Character appearance is based on this artist's OC, the shortstack goblin Adelia.

Supports TRX futa ver with my custom veiny texture, if you want to download it for vanilla char, pls check this

Futa ver preview (NSFW)

-Requirements-

TeraElinRace Remastered (1.2.3~1.2.5)

Bodyslide and outfit studio

XPMSE

CBBE 3BA

Racemenu

Additemmenu

Schlongs of skyrim & TRX futa addon (only if you want to play as futa)

-Installation-

1. Choose the FOMOD options to finish installation

2. Start a game with Tera Elin and load the preset and head part in racemenu

3. You can also build outfits with sliderpreset "Adelia.xml" if you want a shortstack bodyshape

4. After all, use Additemmenu to acquire 2 types of hair wig

-Warning-

If you adjust her face privately, the face expressions might be shown unnatural.

This mod replaces standard textures/meshes/morphers, so some of mods related to TeraElin will be affected.(especially other presets, NPCs)

Most of players already know but shortstack bodyshape will occurs clippings to outfit.

Sometimes the head size will be loaded too small, you should fix it with racemenu slider personally.

Sometimes the face complexion, eye color could be loaded wrong depending on your mod environment. If that happens, then you should find correct things in racemenu personally.

-Special Thanks to-

Changbe the Meat for providing his OC design, mod testing & feedback

Acro for based race mod and CBBE 3BA

AbyssLeo, the original author of hair resource
And me *LOL*

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/01/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    TeraElinRace Remastered
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 1/2/2023 at 11:03 AM, WilliamTheGirl said:

I saw your Yunlin/Yandere preset on Tullius board but I'm having a hard time downloading it because I only speak English, if it's not too much trouble could you upload it on here?

I added description .txt file in 7z in english, did you check already?

5 hours ago, Boombox52 said:

Wat version Elin Remastered you are using? the preset requires v.1.3.3 or higher.

Some players repported same thing in old ver of teraelin

I use v.1.0.0 and isn't "TeraElinRace Remastered v1.2.5 Part1" is the latest version? Where you got 1.3.3?

9 hours ago, luisbiggpoppa said:

I got body size already but boob and the ass is not  correct size I try bodyslide  to fix it but didn't work what did I mess up?

She will use the default body shapes for your tera elin race. I think its the files located at

meshes > actors > Tera Elin

femalebody_0

femalebody_1

On 1/12/2023 at 3:17 AM, ATIMKOS said:

This is werid, after i replace v1.2.5 TeraElinRace.esm with v1.0.0 TeraElinRace.esm game stop crash, but it's still something wrong, this time with her eyes:

ScreenShot30.png

Try loading head shape in sculp tab (Rzezbic i guess)

On 1/12/2023 at 3:32 AM, mcnv said:

so. how's the animation alighnment? never used shortstack characters before.

Its good but some anims show that hands penetrate her thighs (becuz her body shape is really thick)
and not sure sexlab anims will be shown naturally, her height is short.

• 2 weeks later...

will this need to catch up with the newest tera elin update (update part 2) ? it's fine before the update (part 1) ,  but after that , the head texture are the same as your picture but the body texture are pale blue , I tried to reinstall it but still cant solve the problem , I guess this is the mod issue since normal tera elin preset are fine. [Edit: confirmed , the new update (part 2) destroys this mod , since the new tera elin update added new texture itself and many fixes , and that can cause problem for this mod , I go back to update part 1 and it's fine , but part 2 break this mod]

ScreenShot34.png

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami