On 6/5/2023 at 2:34 AM, Armata14 said:

there is no change when equip headparts

I forgot to include the NIF file for Headparts. (Maybe the collars are also available at .......)
I will upload fixed version today.

thanks for your report. :)

9 hours ago, ahsdg said:

could we get a version of the milker that uses the 32 bodyslot so that we can add it to the milk mod economy armor list?

I second this. I love the milker but it makes no sense at all to have it in the ears slot. I think to get it in the 32 slot, it would need a body and weight painting, but I'm not sure. I tried just changing the slot in SSEedit and it disappears.So obviously, it's not that simple.

9 hours ago, chajapa said:

I second this. I love the milker but it makes no sense at all to have it in the ears slot. I think to get it in the 32 slot, it would need a body and weight painting, but I'm not sure. I tried just changing the slot in SSEedit and it disappears.So obviously, it's not that simple.

yep i did the same thing and it disappears for me too. moving from ears to the 32 bodyslot should be the next best thing that could be done for the mod

Originally, reason of this device setting to use Slot 43(ears) is able to equip at the same time as other Body Slot gear (e.t. any armor, wench cloth and any other outfit).
If milker use slot32, it isn't able to be equipped at the same time as the Hucow Outfit in this mod. (The Outfit uses Slot32 in this mod).

But, I'm sure everyone who has downloaded this equipment is eager to drink their Milk Slave's (or their own character's) fresh milk at any time.
Now that I'm tweaking and modifying it, might as well make some adjustments to the slots in the next update.

Edited by idynaloak
3 hours ago, idynaloak said:

Originally, reason of this device setting to use Slot 43(ears) is able to equip at the same time as other Body Slot gear (e.t. any armor, wench cloth and any other outfit).
If milker use slot32, it isn't able to be equipped at the same time as the Hucow Outfit in this mod. (The Outfit uses Slot32 in this mod).

But, I'm sure everyone who has downloaded this equipment is eager to drink their Milk Slave's (or their own character's) fresh milk at any time.
Now that I'm tweaking and modifying it, might as well make some adjustments to the slots in the next update.

That would be wonderful! I really like the milker device and for the mods I write, this would be very useful. I understand what you're saying about how you originally intended it to be worn WITH something, but it looks so good on its own. :D

5 hours ago, idynaloak said:

I'm pretty sure there is enchantment in mme to make a armor regardless of slot a milker. I think you have to use tes5edit to make mme's esp a requirement of your mods esp first. not sure though:( 

Oh and can you upload the mesh files for this mod to the thread please, I might be able to help you with outfitstudio.

52 minutes ago, Dudemer said:

I'm pretty sure there is enchantment in mme to make a armor regardless of slot a milker. I think you have to use tes5edit to make mme's esp a requirement of your mods esp first. not sure though:( 

Oh and can you upload the mesh files for this mod to the thread please, I might be able to help you with outfitstudio.

The milker armor management in MME looks only at the chest slot. And MME does not have to be a requirement of the mod in order for that to work.
I write mods specifically for MME's feature set and have been working with it for years both in LE and now in SE. 

12 hours ago, Dudemer said:

How will you help me?
Is it about the tubes, which has been problems for past time?

The BodySlide setting of the tube has been bothering me a lot, but now that I have found a solution, I would like to give it a try.
This method is probably not perfect, but at least it should look more natural than before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 1:13 PM, ahsdg said:

the milker alone (slot 43) seems to be invisible now.

If we could get a variant for the bodyslot (32) with just the milkers that would be awesome.

Thank you for your report.

I finally fixed this issue today.

• 4 months later...

Just the automilker in slot 43 is still not showing up. Also is it possible to get a slot 32 variant that is just the milker?

still using this :)

Edit: NVM its because I had a hood on and 43 is the earing slot

Edited by ahsdg
  • 1 month later...

Just to clarify. Is this mod supposed to milk your character if you MME? If so, it's not working for me. I put the pump on my character and got the notification, but then nothing else happened. Is there something I'm missing?

9 hours ago, CrowOfItachi said:

Just to clarify. Is this mod supposed to milk your character if you MME? If so, it's not working for me. I put the pump on my character and got the notification, but then nothing else happened. Is there something I'm missing?

Scripts that work with MME or other MODs are not included in this mod. (because i can't write papyrus script at all).

If there is a script on the MME side that responds to the name of the equipment or a keyword (such as milker), it may be reacting to it.

1 hour ago, idynaloak said:

Scripts that work with MME or other MODs are not included in this mod. (because i can't write papyrus script at all).

If there is a script on the MME side that responds to the name of the equipment or a keyword (such as milker), it may be reacting to it.

Ah. So, it was just your mod causing MME to think that my character was interacting with something for milking when it wasn't? It would be cool if your mod did that, though. Is it possible that someone else could write the script for it? I sure as hell can't. My mods are all Bodyslide presets. Beyond that, I'm hopeless.