• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2023 at 4:18 AM, Railgunner2160 said:

As far as making it work for MME you'll have to edit the .esp to attach the scripts to the milker. Also which version of SoulGem Oven are you trying to use? SGO3 or SGO 4(Beta 8)? Also are you just using the mod out of the box or did you use the modified .esp I posted?

Can you tell what scripts are needed to be attached and is it possible to do in SSEdit? I need a little help, because I don't know the hierarchy of scripts in MME.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for sharing the mod with us, its really nice quality made. I had the mod for a while and the tubes going through the body were annoying me at times, that I have decided to try to fix them. And now, I have noticed the updated version that should fix the tubes, I gave it a try, but unfortunately, there still were clippings, on different sections this time.
Im posting my attempt at fixing bodyslide files for the previous version of the milker (I used version 2.0.2 that is no longer available for download here). It still does have some sort of issues (like some incorrect stretching at high values of certain sliders) but it seems to get the job done, at least in my case.
Dear Author, if you aren't okay with me sharing these files, please contact me and I will delete them.

Original Milker Adjusted.rar

The tubes are unnecessarily long in new version and the weighting is still somewhat wrong. The tubes don't clip with the body mesh anymore but they still look wrong. I really like the back part of this model but the tubes need some kind of rework... preferably with different mounting points!

Btw, the actual suction cups could use some polygons, they look like octagon. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2023 at 11:48 PM, Inquizit0r said:

Hello, thanks for sharing the mod with us, its really nice quality made. I had the mod for a while and the tubes going through the body were annoying me at times, that I have decided to try to fix them. And now, I have noticed the updated version that should fix the tubes, I gave it a try, but unfortunately, there still were clippings, on different sections this time.
Im posting my attempt at fixing bodyslide files for the previous version of the milker (I used version 2.0.2 that is no longer available for download here). It still does have some sort of issues (like some incorrect stretching at high values of certain sliders) but it seems to get the job done, at least in my case.
Dear Author, if you aren't okay with me sharing these files, please contact me and I will delete them.

I really appreciate the rework you have done.

To be honest, the tube has really kept me scratching my head since I first uploaded this.
As has been pointed out, I am aware that another problem has appeared with the newly created one (v3).

I would rather look at the file you uploaded and learn to adjust it better.

On 4/26/2023 at 2:38 PM, zax said:

The tubes are unnecessarily long in new version and the weighting is still somewhat wrong. The tubes don't clip with the body mesh anymore but they still look wrong. I really like the back part of this model but the tubes need some kind of rework... preferably with different mounting points!

Btw, the actual suction cups could use some polygons, they look like octagon. :)

Too few polygons in the cup?
It's my fault, I'm a patient of the "low poly disease."

Maybe it's because I've been dealing with low-performance PCs for a long time, but I tend to use too few polygons in these games so that it doesn't interfere with the depiction. I will try to use a little more polygon count "extravagantly".

Frankly speaking, if I was to discard such particulars that have no impact on the game, it would probably be simplest and least time-consuming to make the adjustments as shown in the image you submitted.

The design of the back device is based on the Milker actually used on cattle.
The golden part is a pumping device for cooling and suction.
(The smaller cylinder is the circulator that pumps the coolant to the device,

and I modeled the structure so that the coolant would be distributed throughout the larger golden one).

By the way, this tank (barrel) part can be removed and placed on a table or something and handled like a wine barrel.

(That is why the faucet is attached on the right side.)

Q. So, are you going to rework and rebuild it again?
A.  It's pretty hard to re-model anymore, but I'm trying to make it acceptable to everyone with my own commitment.
     In other words, I intend to tweak it a bit more.

I like the design of this back device myself.

Edited by idynaloak
7 hours ago, idynaloak said:

The design of the back device is based on the Milker actually used on cattle.

The golden part is a pumping device for cooling and suction.
(The smaller cylinder is the circulator that pumps the coolant to the device,

and I modeled the structure so that the coolant would be distributed throughout the larger golden one).

I for one like the design of the device, it just has unrealistic and impractical attachment point of the cables. In my opinion it doesn't need re-model, just change of cables attachment to somewhere on the sides and maybe few more polygons on cups. Please don't take it as criticism, I love this mod!

Edit: perhaps it would also make more sense if the straps were made of leather rather than this camo material? :)

Edited by zax
11 hours ago, zax said:

I for one like the design of the device, it just has unrealistic and impractical attachment point of the cables. In my opinion it doesn't need re-model, just change of cables attachment to somewhere on the sides and maybe few more polygons on cups. Please don't take it as criticism, I love this mod!

Edit: perhaps it would also make more sense if the straps were made of leather rather than this camo material? :)

If I' be to repair that in earnest, I'll be need to reconstruct it, including the textures.
...... more as an obsession of mine.

BTW, what is "Camo Material"? And what does it mean to change?

Edited by idynaloak
6 hours ago, idynaloak said:

BTW, what is "Camo Material"? And what does it mean to change?

360_F_323359946_rjlkvSzy7cIye6AS9pzgiJhf1rxjeYuL.jpg

The current straps look like they are made of this material. I think it doesn't fit here, the straps would look better if they were made out of brown leather. It would fit the style of wooden/gold device better.

Edited by zax
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hylysi said:

Equippable horns and collar still missing from file.

I can't help with GND issues, I don't know how they work. Sorry.

Thanks,for your report.

fixed it, today.

The latest one should include the GND files for Collar and Headparts, but you can't see them in the game?

Edited by idynaloak
On 5/28/2023 at 3:26 AM, idynaloak said:

Thanks,for your report.

fixed it, today.

The latest one should include the GND files for Collar and Headparts, but you can't see them in the game?

The inventory/GND shows up now, but they still do not show on the character when equipped.

12 hours ago, Hylysi said:

The inventory/GND shows up now, but they still do not show on the character when equipped.

It is normal to have no nif files if you simply install the downloaded files as is.
Please use Bodyslide and Outfit Studio to clean up and use the nif files that match your in-game body type.

Now if you could link this to succubus mods, milk economy, soul gen oven and any of the others that can produce milk, that would be a one of the best mods, I don't know all what it would take and I know it is a possibility that you would not be able to link the modes but your mod would be best and most versatile mod.

On 5/7/2023 at 7:01 AM, zax said:

360_F_323359946_rjlkvSzy7cIye6AS9pzgiJhf1rxjeYuL.jpg

The current straps look like they are made of this material. I think it doesn't fit here, the straps would look better if they were made out of brown leather. It would fit the style of wooden/gold device better.

Except that isn't camo pattern on the straps. It's the same black and white "cow fur" pattern as the rest of the outfit.

Spoiler

Well, black and grey. Maybe it's actually blue and black. White and gold? That would concord with... you know what? I'm just amusing myself now. My point was to clarify confusion about the texture pattern. 

9 hours ago, mecha_tommy said:

Except that isn't camo pattern on the straps. It's the same black and white "cow fur" pattern as the rest of the outfit.

Thanks for the additional explanation.

To be honest, the pattern is pretty rough, so some of it may be hard to notice.

Well, I will not prevent Zax from making and replacing his own textures as he wishes, including publishing them, and I do not have that authority.

And I have written that in the description myself.

14 hours ago, idynaloak said:

Well, I will not prevent Zax from making and replacing his own textures as he wishes, including publishing them, and I do not have that authority.

And I have written that in the description myself.

Would be kind of pointless replacing textures before the planned model update, no? :)