image.thumb.jpeg.39237b94f1cccf67720c96e3e4015575.jpeg

Description

Babo Dialogue is great, it adds immersion into skyrim lewd adventure. But tbh the process of adding keywords into armor mods is nasty. More so if you, like me, installed shit tons of them.

There's one option: Min's BaboDialogue Keyword Patcher which did a pretty nice job automating the process. But since I want a more accurate result I took the efforts of going through all of armor mods that I installed by checking the actual model in Bodyslide, and adding keywords correspondingly.

The keywords added are, to my knowledge, the closest to what Baka's keyword manual describes how a piece look. I've played with them for a while now, and is pretty happy with the result. So I decided to share them with the community.

Currently, there are 159 armor mods covered.

Note to user

1. Call me lazy, but I just couldn't bother making a fomod that auto detect which mod you installed. So you need to activate them, then delete those MO reports missing masters.

2. It is impossible to make every armor mod out there so I just patched those I use. So it is highly likely that you get nothing useful from here. In this case, go grab Min's auto patcher.

3. I did my best to check, but there are probably still some Chinese characters left over. It's because I use some translated mod. If you found them, just fix it in xEdit.

Installation and usage

Download the zip, install and activate as usual. MO will complain that a lot of esps are missing masters, just delete those with warning sign.

About unused keywords

The keywords I added are based on comparing the actual model with Baka's keywords manual, so there will be some unused keywords. These unused keywords will have no effect in Babo Dialogue since Baka haven't had chance to implement yet.

But if you can read Chinese, and are intreasted in seeing those keywords actually trigger NPC responses, you can get my Dialogue addon at the files tab.

Currently dialogue addons covers bandits, citizens and guards. These have no other requirement besides Babo Dialogue and SexLab Aroused Baka Edition.

There's another addon which link SexLab Confabulation event to Babo Dialogue's NPC reaction (File name: Babo Dialogue Addon - Confabulation). It makes use of two titles in Confabulation which are Thieves Guild cumdump and Companion's whore. Expect NPC comments when you get those titles and is roaming at local streets. Requires: SexLab Confabulation latest version.

Of course, these addons are all written in Chinese. And since my English writing skill is rather poor, so I currently have no plan in making English version. But anyone is welcome to translate. If you do, please make sure to let me know, so I can add them to the file tab with your name as credit.

Credits

FactoryClose for the amazing Babo Dialogue mod;

Narcolepsy for SexLab Confabulation;

matortheeternal for the xEdit script used to batch-adding keywords;

Koveich for the elegent font used in cover image

Patched by KTkt - Babo Clothing Keywords Addon.rar Babo Dialogue Addon - Bandits.rar Babo Dialogue Addon - Citizens.rar Babo Dialogue Addon - Guards.rar Babo Dialogue Addon - Confabulation.rar

Edited by kape001
correct typos, add credits
  • 1 month later...

Update for two addons in English version, translation done by Asaroki (Discord user Nanaki on Baka's channel). Thanks!

Babo_Dialogue_Addon_-_Guards_ENG.7zBabo_Dialogue_Addon_-_Bandits_ENG.7z

If for any reasons you still need the original version (Chinese), plz download them in the main post.

Edited by kape001
Back then I don't know how to post a download, sorry
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...