Big Dick Problems For The Sims 3

Big Dick Problems For The Sims 3

Installation

This mod will also need Arsil's Custom Trait Manager. I will link it right here as well. Mod The Sims - [TESTING] Custom Traits Manager

Removal

Just like any other mod with a custom skills/Custom traits, it's not guaranteed safe to uninstall. Use at your own risk. To the best of my knowledge, if you wish to uninstall the mod and keep the world that you were playing in while using this mod. You will need to remove all the custom skills/custom traits from all sims from the world that you used the mod in. I would recommend making a back up file for your save game. That way if you decide that the mod is not worth keeping in your game, then you can remove it and just use the save that you never used the mod in.

History: The BDP mod is a mod that was first created for The Sims 4. The individuals who had worked on the BDP mod were Mistkae, Strawberry, BareButt6857, and Sirsleepy. The current author of the BDP mod is Khlas. He is the fifth individual to take on the task of working on the BDP mod for the sims 4. My version of the BDP mod is for The Sims 3, and has mainly been worked on to make it similar to The Sims 4 version. You can find TS4 original current version of the BDP mod here 

Additionally, permission was granted by Khlas to share TS3 version of the BDP mod and to use the assets that came from TS4 version of the BDP mod which Mistkae, Strawberry, BareButt6857, Sirsleepy, and Khlas have all worked on. Which these assets include the icons and the descriptions of the moodlets/traits.

I would also like to mention that TS3 version of the BDP mod is my responsibility in terms of bug fixing or attempting to resolve any issues that the BDP mod for TS3 may have. Please do not contact any of the five developers that have worked on the original sims 4 version of the BDP mod. If there is an issue for TS3 version of the BDP mod, then please reach out to me. I will do my best to resolve the issue.        

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overview

This sims 3 script mod is focused on bringing a mod from the sims 4 called Big Dick Problems into the Sims 3. This version just like the Sims 4 version of The Big Dick Problems mod, focuses on the advantages and disadvantages of having a Big Dick, Big Black Cock, or Small Dick. This mod includes 15 custom immediate interactions, 11 new reward traits, 23 new moodlets, 3 social interactions, one texting interaction, and two hidden skills(One skill is used for the size queen counter. Meanwhile the second skill is just used to allow Small Dick sims to get over their insecurities by having experience in bed.)

Having a large dick has many advantages including providing self confidence, visible bulges that might attract partners, and possibly provide greater sexual satisfaction to their partners. And of course, there's those who prefer, seek out, or exclusively date those with large dicks. But there's also "problems" unique to having a large penis. An example of a "problem" is the possibility of getting your sexual partner sore after sex. 

The Size Queen: The Size Queen reward trait is earned in game by having multuple sexual encounters with big dick sims.

DNA Traits: There are DNA traits associated with each of the three main traits. The DNA traits provide allow the traits to be inherited by offspring. By using the DNA traits, your world will continue to be populated with large and small penises.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Guide to "Big Dick Problems" For The Sims 3

Traits

The traits are not available in CAS. The Traits are available in the Big Dick Problems pie menu. With the exception of the Size queen trait.

There are eleven reward traits in total: Big Dick, Big Black Cock, Small Dick, Likes Big Dicks, Likes Small Dicks, Dislikes Big Dicks, Dislikes Small Dick , Small Dick DNA, Big Dick DNA, Big Black Cock DNA, and Size Queen.

Trait Inheritance

If a parent has a DNA trait and the partner doesn't have a Big Dick DNA, Big Black Cock DNA, or Small Dick DNA trait, then the offspring has a 75% chance of inherititing their parent's trait.

If both parents possess the same DNA trait, then the offspring has a 90% chance of inheriting that trait

If both parents have different DNA traits, then the offspring has a 45% chance of either.

All offspring, regardless of gender, have a chance to receive the DNA traits from a parent possessing the DNA traits. 

Daughters may inherit the DNA and pass it on to their offspring. These daughters will not automatically receive the associated trait when they age up. They are only a "carrier" of the DNA gene.

Males with any Dick DNA will inherit their true Dick trait once they are teens or above and have sex for the first time. Not when they age up, but when they have their first woohoo. 

Size Queen

To earn the Size Queen reward, the sims must have sex with either a Big Dick or Big Black Cock sim several times. After the sim has had many sexual encounters with Big Dick sims, then they will be given three options. Whether size matters or if they need time to think. If the sim decides that size matters then they will get the Size Queen trait. If they decide that size does not matter, then the Size queen counter will reset. Which then the sim will need to have more sexual encounters with Big Dick sims in order to get the option again. If the sim decides that they need time to think, then they will avoid the Size Queen trait, but the Size Queen counter will not reset. Hence on their next sexual encounter with a Big Dick sim will trigger the option again.

For non active sims, if their Size queen counter reaches their goal, then they will have a 10% chance of getting the size queen trait. Otherwise they will get their Size Queen counter reset.

Buffs

"Big Dick Confidence": +5  Always active for Big Dick Sims. When a sim has this buff, they can use the social interaction of "Romace/Brag About Big Dick". They may only brag to friends or romantics.

"Big Black Cock Confidence": Exact same as "Big Dick Confidence"

"Big Dick Energy": +10 Becomes active when a Big Dick or Big Black Cock Sim has sex.

"Small Dick Insecurity": -5 Always active for Small Dick Sims. Once sims reaches level 5 of the hidden skill called Sexpertise, they will no longer always have this moodlet. Small Dick sims increase their Sexpertise skill by woohooing.

"Big Dick Envy": -5 Active when a Small Dick Sim is near a Big Dick or Big Black Cock Sim and "sees their big bulge." Once a Sim achieves Sexpertise skill level 5, they no longer receive this buff. 

"Oh my...": +10 Active when a sim who has the Likes Big Dicks or Size Queen trait is next to a Big Dick or Big Black Cock Sim.

"Oh my..." +10 Active when a sim who has the Likes Big Dicks or Size Queen trait is next to a Big Dick or Big Black Cock Sim that is naked.

"The Big D!" +10 Active after a Sim's bulge is complimented.

"It's not my Fault!": -15 Active after a Small Dick Sim's Dick Size is insulted by a Size Queen's social interaction of Mean/Insult Dick Size.

"I'm Above Average!" -10 Active after a normal dick size sim's dick size is insulted by a Size Queen's social interaction of Mean/Insult Dick Size.

"Is It In Yet?" -20 Active after having sex with a Small Dick Sim. 

"Sensually Paradise":+20 Active after having sex with a Big Dick or Big Black Cock Sim. Sims with the "Dislikes Big Dicks" reward trait will not receive this buff when having sex with Big Dick/Big Black Cock Sims.

"Sexual Frustration": -10 Active after a Small Dick Sim has sex. Sim's who have achieved level 5 of the hiddent skill Sexpertise will no longer receive this buff.

"That's it??": -30 Active after a Size Queen has sex with a normal or small dick sim.

"Fucking Sore": -10 Has a chance of being applied to sims who have a sex with a Big Dick or Big Black Cock Sim. If they get the Fucking Sore moodlet, and continue to have sex before the Fucking Sore moodlet expires, they will have a chance of getting a higher Sore Moodlet with a higher negative mood amount and length. Additionally, the chance of getting sore from sims with Big Dicks/Big Black Cock sims decreases when having a higher relationship title with the sim with the Big Dick.

"Very Fucking Sore": -15 Similar to Fucking Sore buff

"Absolutely Fucking Sore": -20 Similar to Fucking Sore buff

"Totally Fucking Sore": -25 Similar to Fucking Sore buff

"Extremely Fucking Sore": -30 Similar to Fucking Sore buff

"WTF Completely Fucking Sore": -50 Similar to Fucking Sore buff

"Sent Succesful Dick Pic": +10 Active after a Big Dick/Big Black Cock Sim sends a Dick Pic to their sexual partner, and their partner reacts positevly to their Dick pic.

"Sent Unsuccesful Dick Pic": -10 Active after a Sim sends a Dick Pic to their sexual partner, and their partner reacts negatively to their Dick pic.

"Dick Pic Was Insulted": -15 Active after a Small Dick Sim Sends a Dick Pic to their sexual partner, and their partner insults their Dick pic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Dick Problems 

Immediate Interactions(15)

"Add Dick DNA To Random Sims": Will apply Dick DNA to all sims in the world. Sims will have a 65% chance of getting no Dick DNA(Average Dick DNA) and 15% chance of getting either the Big Dick DNA, Big Black Cock DNA, or Small Dick DNA.

"Remove Dick DNA To Random Sims": Will remove all Dick DNA traits from all sims in the world.

"Remove BDP Dick Traits": Will remove Dick Size and Dick DNA from selected sim.

"Add Big Dick": Will add the Big Dick Trait to selected sim.

"Add Big Black Cock": Adds Big Black Cock Dick Trait to selected sim.

"Add Smal Dick": Add Small Dick Trait to selected sim.

"Add Big Dick DNA": Adds Big Dick DNA trait to selected sim.

"Add Big Black Cock DNA": Adds Big Black Cock DNA trait to selected sim.

"Add Small Dick DNA": Adds Small Dick DNA trait to selected sim.

"Set Preference: Likes Big Dicks": Adds Likes Big Dicks trait to selected sim.

"Set Preference: Likes Small Dicks": Adds Likes Small Dicks trait to selected sim.

"Set Preference: Dislikes Big Dicks":  Adds Dislikes Big Dicks trait to selected sim.

"Set Preference: Dislikes Small Dicks": Adds Dislikes Small Dicks trait to selected sim.

"Remove All Dick Preferences": Removes all Dick Preferences to selected sim.

Social Interactions(3)

"Compliment Bulge": A sim with either the Size Queen trait or Likes Big Dicks Trait can compliment the bulge of a sim that has the Big Dick or Big Black Cock trait.

"Brag About Dick Size": A sim with either the Big Dick or Big Black Cock trait can brag about their dick size to any sim that is their friends or are romantic.

"Insult Dick Size": A size queen sim can insult the dick size of their romantic partner when their partner has the sexual frustration moodlet and the size queen has the That's It!? moodlet. 

Texting Interactions(1)

"Send Dick Pic": Male sims and sims with any of the dick size traits can send dick pics to their romantic partners.

Hidden Skills(2)

"SizeQueenCounter": This is a hidden skill that is used as a counter. Whenever a sim has sex with either a Big Dick or Big Black Cock Sim, the skill will increase. Once the sim has reached the hidden skill level of 5. They will get a pop up of whether they will become a Size Queen or not.

"Sexpertise": This is a hidden skill that is simply there for Small Dick Sims to get rid of their Insecurity after they have some experience in bed.

Known Issues

"Send Dick Pic Interaction": The Send Dick Pic Interaction is only applied whenever the game loads in. Therefore, newly created sims during gameplay, will not get the send dick pic interaction even if they meet the conditions. They will however, get it to appear after exiting the game and reloading in. Unfortunately, I was not able to figure out how to solve this problem. As it is my first time working with adding custom interactions to a phone. And there seems to be little info on how to add interactions to your sims phones. 

"Dick DNA Trait Inheritance": Sometimes when a newborn is born, and either of their parents have a Dick DNA trait. If the game gives you the option to pick your babies traits. I would advice with not picking any of the custom traits that The Big Dick Problems mod brings. As when you finish selecting your babies traits. They will miss out on a trait, and the custom traits that appear will not appear under your babies Trait list.  

Credits

-I would like to thank Mistkae, Strawberry, BareButt6857, Sirsleepy, and Khlas for the trait/moodlet images. As most of the traits and moodlet images were grabbed by original BDP mod. Which all individuals have worked on. The moodlets/traits that uses these images are The Big Dick Trait, The Big Black Cock Trait, Small Dick Trait, Big Dick DNA trait, Big Black Cock DNA trait, Small Dick DNA trait, Dislikes Big Dicks, Dislikes Small Dicks, and Size Queen. For the moodlets that used the images are Big Dick Envy, Is it in yet?, Big Black Cock Confidence, Big Dick Confidence, Big Dick Energy, I'm above average!, It's Not My Fault!, both of the Oh my... moodlets, Small Dick Insecurity, That's it??, and The Big D moodlets. 

-Additionally, I would like to thank all the sims 3 modders that have helped me when I had questions on how to implement certain methods for the mod to come to fruition. I have received help when it came to figuring out how to make the DNA inheritance method work, making the Oh my... and Big Dick Envy moodlet work just like they worked in the Sims 4 version of The Big Dick Problems mod. I have also received help when it came to making hidden skills as well as having questions answered regarding custom traits. Due to this mod clearly being NSFW I will refrained from naming individuals. As I am not entirely sure if they would like to be credited hear. If they would like to, I wil come back and edit their names here. I will however, credit the tools used and tutorials which helped.

-Inge for the custom skill tutorial

-Arsil for the custom traits tutorial

-Made using s3pe, VS 2019, Battery's Script Mod Template Creator.

If there are any major bugs please let me know, and I will do my best to resolve them. Also if anyone asks, yes this mod works alongside Sims 3 Passion mod. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/14/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://modthesims.info/d/593251/testing-custom-traits-manager.html

Edited by MonocoDoll

The idea to make a mod version for sims 3 is great, however, this is a blatant just copy of the mod, same description, same lines writing, same icons, same moodlets, same traits naming and description. Are you also going to copy the animation and the dick pic interaction (which are mine, btw) from the mod? Else, I will ask you to not do that, and change your mod so it doesn't copy what BDP is, even if it's from the sims 4. I don't want to do that but I will have to ask your mod to be removed if you don't change things that are just plagiarized from the original mod.

I am all for a similar mod for sims 3 but please do the effort to do your own things in your mod, this is just a copy. And since I am now developping BDP for sims 4, this will not be doable if someone plagiarize current features I added and future one I plan to add into the mod, unless permissions are given or you change everything and make it at your own.

Heck, even the description of that mod is almost copy pasted from sirlseepy's 3.5 version description of the mod.

Edited by Khlas

after all , these are conversions . After all, it's hard to remake one version of the game for another game + at the same time keep all those functions that were in the original. I think this is a very good job done .

Khlas Can it be considered theft in your opinion and clothes \ hair \ objects that are also conversions ?

there are people ( and there are many of them ) who like to find conversion .. let 's say from sims 4 to sims 2 , from sims 2 to sims 3 and so on . This is not theft at all . Type "conversions" into your search engine and you will see a lot of things and even mod that were only for past or new versions - but they are only redone

34 minutes ago, quicky - I said:

after all , these are conversions . After all, it's hard to remake one version of the game for another game + at the same time keep all those functions that were in the original. I think this is a very good job done .

Khlas Can it be considered theft in your opinion and clothes \ hair \ objects that are also conversions ?

It's considered theft if permissions wasn't asked nor was given. As far as I know, no creators from BDP, nor me, was asked permissions for that. It's not because conversio,ns elsewhere exists or piracy exists that it's something great to do. It takes literally 1 minute to ask perm, I received nothing. I doubt mistkae or any others original creators was being asked.

I took over the mod because I had access to beta content and unreleased struff and did a collab with sirsleepy for the dick picture interaction, and also because he's gone. And because the community wanted it, and wanted me to fix and take it. And because I have the knowledge to do that... well there a lot of reasons why.
One of the feature I developped is clearly used by the mod there, or at least is mentionned. You can use the idea but this is literally a copy pasta of lines/icons used by the original mod.

I can clearly see the work put into it to make it as a mod for sims 3, but this feels like a conversion copy pasta, which is not something I'm okay with especially for future development which will have a lot of custom animated interactions made from myself.

I really like the idea of such mod for sims 3 but MonocoDoll need to ask perms to use the same assets, it's just common sense, or they have to create their own assets. My DMs are open for it, and I received nothing.

Edited by Khlas

but people are also illiterate in this regard . indeed , it may be that MonocoDoll has never been engaged in the development and publication of anything in its life . yes , I agree with you here , but not all of us have knowledge of rights and legal nuances

Khlas I understand your condition and completely agree .

But my verdict :

MonocoDoll is an illiterate person, without legal subtleties.

Delete mod Big Dick Problems For The Sims 3 - no .

========

I would suggest MonocoDoll to contact you and find a way to adjust the current situation . For example : give a link to your work , write you a thank you about your work , which formed the basis .

17 minutes ago, quicky - I said:

but people are also illiterate in this regard . indeed , it may be that MonocoDoll has never been engaged in the development and publication of anything in its life . yes

It's why I'm open for discussions.

7 hours ago, quicky - I said:

image.png.398fd49d98451ed89056aaff5bee544c.png

what could it mean ? I downloaded The Sims Mod - [TESTING] Custom Traits Manager and your Big Dick Problems - but something I can't add and find traits \ rewards ?

Hey Quicky,

I believe the problem may be caused due to me completely forgetting to add STBL's for other languages. I just updated the file to include STBL's for other languages. Hope this resolves the issue. Otherwise please let me know if the issue persists.

On 12/16/2022 at 4:04 AM, MonocoDoll said:

Hey Quicky,

I believe the problem may be caused due to me completely forgetting to add STBL's for other languages. I just updated the file to include STBL's for other languages. Hope this resolves the issue. Otherwise please let me know if the issue persists.

MonocoDoll Thanks for your help!  I will download your mod in a new way , and I will already look at it in my game .  I thought it wasn't for OKW ( kinky world).... And that's why I have a conflict - but no☺️

And I am glad that you and Khlas have found understanding with each other !  I love when everything ends well .  Thank you MonocoDoll for the work done ( conversions ) for The Sims 3❤️

3 hours ago, quicky - I said:

although.. I still don't have these traits?

image.png.4b4239f53b9b16a83cdcea448ea34c77.png

These traits won't be found under the Reward Trait list, nor would it be found on the regular trait list where you add traits to sims via CAS. The Dick traits, DNA Dick traits, and the likes/dislikes traits are all applied via the immediate interactions in the Big Dick Problems section of the pie menu. Once you apply either one of them to your sim, you can find them on your sims lifetime happiness section. Here is an image for an example.

image.jpeg.3165a49a19248d9b5a8262b979f6a6a4.jpeg

Now, the Size Queen trait can only be gained after a sim has many sexual encounters with a sim with either the Big Dick Trait or the Big Black Cock Trait. In which case once they reach the point of having many sexual encounters, then they will get a popup asking whether they should exclusively look for sims with Big Dicks. If they wish to become a size queen, then they should select the Size Does Matter option. In which they will become a size queen.

image.png.88a6b2eda502650d761259501462c741.png

image.jpeg.6a345bfce3ca1df2fc45a9dab1aa26f0.jpeg

Once they become a size queen, then they will get a notification stating that they have become a size queen and the size queen reward trait will be applied to that sim in her Lifetime Happiness tab. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions, or would like further clarification. 

edit: I also forgot to add that the Dick Traits/Dick DNA traits can also be applied through gameplay for offspring. Since parents can pass off their Dick Traits/DNA traits to their offspring. 

Edited by MonocoDoll
3 hours ago, MonocoDoll said:

These traits won't be found under the Reward Trait list, nor would it be found on the regular trait list where you add traits to sims via CAS. The Dick traits, DNA Dick traits, and the likes/dislikes traits are all applied via the immediate interactions in the Big Dick Problems section of the pie menu. Once you apply either one of them to your sim, you can find them on your sims lifetime happiness section. Here is an image for an example.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3968ef678e78e274c8e216392ed4d6b55546ba4dc5928c8afaf0daa467a3e391/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.jpeg.3165a49a19248d9b5a8262b979f6a6a4.jpeg

Now, the Size Queen trait can only be gained after a sim has many sexual encounters with a sim with either the Big Dick Trait or the Big Black Cock Trait. In which case once they reach the point of having many sexual encounters, then they will get a popup asking whether they should exclusively look for sims with Big Dicks. If they wish to become a size queen, then they should select the Size Does Matter option. In which they will become a size queen.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3968ef678e78e274c8e216392ed4d6b55546ba4dc5928c8afaf0daa467a3e391/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.png.88a6b2eda502650d761259501462c741.png

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3968ef678e78e274c8e216392ed4d6b55546ba4dc5928c8afaf0daa467a3e391/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.jpeg.6a345bfce3ca1df2fc45a9dab1aa26f0.jpeg

Once they become a size queen, then they will get a notification stating that they have become a size queen and the size queen reward trait will be applied to that sim in her Lifetime Happiness tab. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions, or would like further clarification. 

edit: I also forgot to add that the Dick Traits/Dick DNA traits can also be applied through gameplay for offspring. Since parents can pass off their Dick Traits/DNA traits to their offspring. 

Thanks ! ?
The next morning , when I go into the game , I 'll take a look

well... forgive me for the fourth day when I torment you .?

I still don 't display these traits . Maybe I have a mod - which is in conflict , or a problem in the translation of mod Big Dick Problems . Or maybe the problem is that I didn't download [TESTING] Custom Traits Manager - although you removed the link to it.

Everything is cool ! I did it !!!! I downloaded [TESTING] Custom Traits Manager. Wow! I went to have fun ??

image.png.894fe3a5a740faffcc3b101f7b8cd083.png

I am glad of such a conversion for The Sims 3 !  Thanks for the added gameplay?

Edited by quicky - I
5 hours ago, quicky - I said:

well... forgive me for the fourth day when I torment you .?

I still don 't display these traits . Maybe I have a mod - which is in conflict , or a problem in the translation of mod Big Dick Problems . Or maybe the problem is that I didn't download [TESTING] Custom Traits Manager - although you removed the link to it.

Everything is cool ! I did it !!!! I downloaded [TESTING] Custom Traits Manager. Wow! I went to have fun ??

image.png.894fe3a5a740faffcc3b101f7b8cd083.png

I am glad of such a conversion for The Sims 3 !  Thanks for the added gameplay?

Glad it worked out! Thanks for reminding me about the link. I re-added it to make it easier for everyone.

4 hours ago, quicky - I said:

Maybe this is too much , but still I will ask you MonocoDoll .  Can you work out ( supplement ) the character trait " incest " from kw ?  Make it more elaborate , more gameplay like ww sims 4 ? ?

I went to check out KinkyWorlds and Whicked Whims for TS4. However, I could not find any information of a incest trait. Could you elaborate what exactly a incest trait would do for sims? Were you just wanting moodlets associated with the the incest trait?

1 hour ago, MonocoDoll said:

I went to check out KinkyWorlds and Whicked Whims for TS4. However, I could not find any information of a incest trait. Could you elaborate what exactly a incest trait would do for sims? Were you just wanting moodlets associated with the the incest trait?

Oh yeah!  This trait ( like all other character traits of kw ) , does not carry gameplay .  The exception is only a few character traits that are not useless as : rapist, exhibitionism.  And , here with the incest trait - it 's right there for beauty .  I would like it to carry meaning in itself .

For example : in the sims 4 , if a character is endowed with this " incest " trait , then this character will receive special mudlets and Buffs ... when making love with a relative .  And if a simple character .. Once I saw ( caught ) for having sex with his relative , he would have received a lot of negative mudlets ( buffs) .

It would be very interesting for me to play with such bright and well - developed character traits .  MonocoDoll Don 't bother , I just suggested .  I am delighted with your work with these traits/virtues (Big Dick Problems), and it inspired me to the idea of "expanding sex character traits and special rewards?

and … 

You can actually do something new and powerful , because a game like the sims 3 still has crazy boundless limits for creativity and fantasy .:cool:?

Edited by quicky - I
  • 4 months later...

Hello. The ts4script and config files are included in the download? For some reason? I'm pretty sure we don't need them and trying to put it in our game folders would break the game. 

To avoid people with less knowledge in the future you should remove those sims 4 scripts from the package. You will get bombarded with people who do not understand that those would've broken their game and ultimately it would be your fault for including it and not specifically telling people to not put those files in their game.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:10 PM, Mookymilk said:

Hello. The ts4script and config files are included in the download? For some reason? I'm pretty sure we don't need them and trying to put it in our game folders would break the game. 

To avoid people with less knowledge in the future you should remove those sims 4 scripts from the package. You will get bombarded with people who do not understand that those would've broken their game and ultimately it would be your fault for including it and not specifically telling people to not put those files in their game.

Hey Mookymilk, I appreciate your concern. I checked the download file and it only includes my package file with the script for the mod for TS3. Were you referring to the link to the original BDP mod for TS4? The correct file for TS3 would be under view file and then click on the green button that says download this file. Feel free to reach out if you need anything else.  

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What a shame! After a while the game starts crashing to the desktop.

I can not understand the reasons. Clearly a conflict with something.
Very sad about it - the mod is cool and I will miss it!