genital stretching, anyone knows whats happening?

hey friends, I just started a new save since my last one is incompatible with my current mods and/or current mod settings, and i just got out of the Sewers, and decided to try and use the Masturbate spell since I had enabled the "Creatures with no sex animations cannot be raped" settings and now know that the deer have no defensive animations, so this was pretty much the fastest way for me to know if the dicks worked or not, but when I used it, my character had stripped his greaves, but instead of touching himself, he stood there, eyes closed, and with the vanilla cloth over the crotch instead of a dick, so i quit out and went to my load order, decided on changing the load order from the one recommended by Fejeena, which is Shivering Isles, male body replacer, then Knights, to Isles, Knights, then the body replacer, but when i used the masturbate spell again, i had discovered that my dick was stretched from the shores of Northern Atmora, to the planes of the Daedra. I tried doing the same thing but with the body replacer on the top of the DLCs, but got the same result, if anyone knows what the hell is going on, then please help. load order is provided as always. Luv y'all!

Oblivion Mod Manager 12_8_2022 9_07_16 PM.png

Penis stretching tends to be the result of not using the LAPF skeleton.  The LAPF skeleton has 'bones' for your character's boner.

When you install the systems, you install (in this general order)

• Oblivion
  • Growlf's skeleton (overriding Oblivion's native skeleton)
  • LAPF (overriding the key points... but not all of... of Growlf's skeleton)

LOCATION:   Data\meshes\characters\_male\ {Here there be skeletons and idle anims}

--- done! ---

If you have installed a mod that replaces the Skeleton 'after' LAPF's installation, that's your root cause of the guy's root stretching 90% of the time.

... Oh, and minor out-of-order

---

LoversEncounter

LoversRapers

LoversBed

Lovers with Pk

LoversCreature

.---

But that wouldn't cause issues with stretchy stretch.

Edited by LongDukDong
13 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Penis stretching tends to be the result of not using the LAPF skeleton.  The LAPF skeleton has 'bones' for your character's boner.

When you install the systems, you install (in this general order)

• Oblivion
  • Growlf's skeleton (overriding Oblivion's native skeleton)
  • LAPF (overriding the key points... but not all of... of Growlf's skeleton)

LOCATION:   Data\meshes\characters\_male\ {Here there be skeletons and idle anims}

--- done! ---

If you have installed a mod that replaces the Skeleton 'after' LAPF's installation, that's your root cause of the guy's root stretching 90% of the time.

... Oh, and minor out-of-order

---

LoversEncounter

LoversRapers

LoversBed

Lovers with Pk

LoversCreature

.---

But that wouldn't cause issues with stretchy stretch.

the weird thing is that i just completely redownloaded Lovers With PK onto oblivion, like, i unzipped it, then extracted it into oblivon's data files, and im still getting a stretched dick, but now it appears to be stretching the opposite direction, towards the right of the drain you exit, while before it would stretch into the Imperial City, so im not sure whats going on. also something possibly unrelated: my Mod Manager seems to be reorganizing my mod list on its own, and i have no clue why.

This is going to sound.... painful. :neutral:

Wait.  First, let me say that it makes no sense, especially that OBMM is reorganizing your mods by itself.  Hitting [import/Export] and then choosing [input load order] would do that. But that's you being intentionally loading a previous load order you had actually saved.

So now the painful part. :persevere:

Did you, by chance, uninstall everything... even Oblivion itself.?  Absolutely no Oblivion folder or data file?  And following that, attempt a 100% complete fresh re-installation?

im gonna include some supplementary info with how i have installed all the mods i did today: I had extracted each ZIP file into one file, of course with LAPF coming after the male body replacer recommended by LAPF's page, and of course after the universal skeleton, which i am reinstalling the "control skeleton" meshes now and then reinstalling LAPF's meshes on top of it cuz im not convinced i didnt accidentally put every folder for each skeleton in at the same time. the second thing is that i had accidentally put LAPF's files in the regular Oblivion install directory instead of in Data due to putting each file in one to move it all into Oblivion at once.

6 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

This is going to sound.... painful. :neutral:

Wait.  First, let me say that it makes no sense, especially that OBMM is reorganizing your mods by itself.  Hitting [import/Export] and then choosing [input load order] would do that. But that's you being intentionally loading a previous load order you had actually saved.

So now the painful part. :persevere:

Did you, by chance, uninstall everything... even Oblivion itself.?  Absolutely no Oblivion folder or data file?  And following that, attempt a 100% complete fresh re-installation?

i hadnt thought of that, but i did a complete wipe of any mods from before a few days ago, by uninstalling Oblivion from steam, then deleting any files left remaining, but i will keep this in mind when it comes to last resorts.

If you install LAPF  you have the setting  "Slof's Boners' V3/V4 (automatic) " ! ! ! 

You never change the Slof's Boners' V3/V4 (automatic)  ! ! !  That is the body LAPF needs !

You must set in Oblivion Modmanager  archive invalidate

or install the OBSE plugin SkyBSA

so that the game use the files in the folders and not the original files in the bsa archives. Body, skeleton, body textures, . . .

And if it still not working you have your game installed in C : / program files. NEVER install games in C : / program files.

See the Link LongDukDong mentioned.  This

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

It tells you how to install the game and all you need before you install LAPF.  Step by Step !

And do not ignore the Now test your game.

And when you install LAPF only install 1-2 Mods and then test your game and do all settings (in game and in the ini files ) until everything is the way you like it.

Then install 1-2 new Lovers Mods.

The same with other Mods. People post " My game does not work" and they post a load order with 50 or more Mods.   And they ask where is the mistake? which mod causes the error?

And I post "Must be one of the last mods you have installed"

And then they post that they did the first game test after installing the 50 mods.

The typical "I want it all and I want it now"   . . .   They are beyond help.

15 hours ago, fejeena said:

If you install LAPF  you have the setting  "Slof's Boners' V3/V4 (automatic) " ! ! ! 

You never change the Slof's Boners' V3/V4 (automatic)  ! ! !  That is the body LAPF needs !

You must set in Oblivion Modmanager  archive invalidate

or install the OBSE plugin SkyBSA

so that the game use the files in the folders and not the original files in the bsa archives. Body, skeleton, body textures, . . .

And if it still not working you have your game installed in C : / program files. NEVER install games in C : / program files.

See the Link LongDukDong mentioned.  This

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

It tells you how to install the game and all you need before you install LAPF.  Step by Step !

And do not ignore the Now test your game.

And when you install LAPF only install 1-2 Mods and then test your game and do all settings (in game and in the ini files ) until everything is the way you like it.

Then install 1-2 new Lovers Mods.

The same with other Mods. People post " My game does not work" and they post a load order with 50 or more Mods.   And they ask where is the mistake? which mod causes the error?

And I post "Must be one of the last mods you have installed"

And then they post that they did the first game test after installing the 50 mods.

The typical "I want it all and I want it now"   . . .   They are beyond help.

I just did the archive invalidation again so im gonna try and start the game again now, if that doesnt work, then I'm gonna try a fresh install and use this guide, thank you all for the help! also im literally using like, 4 extra Lovers mod so i don't know why you're talking about the people installing a bunch of mods at once. also I bought a USB stick just to mod this game, cuz my computer says its a new drive, so it has nothing to do with the C drive, since the USB stick is my E drive

Edited by MorningDance1997

ok so i just tried starting a new game, cuz i just wanted to test something, I can't remember what it was as of now, because what had happened was incredibly bizarre: after not changing the default character, and naming my character "test", my screen went dark grey, but when the tutorial menu popped up, everything went back to normal, but after i closed it, the same dark grey void took over my screen, and I decided to try and exit to find an answer to what the hell happened, and when i opened the pause menu, the same thing with the tutorial menu, the void vanished, but when i hit "exit game", it suddenly became a muddy brown, and if it was a loading screen or something, then i definitely didnt let it finish loading, cuz i hit alt+f4 soon after out of some sort of panic and/or anxiety, I am baffled about what could've caused this, if anyone here feels like they could figure out what happened, then feel free to, I've attached the autosave to this reply, I found two files named "autosave" from today, and I don't know which one will work, as i am not well versed in Bethesda Sorcery, so I linked both files. the other autosave files i found were from yesterday, and it says its a .bak file, which is something i have even less of a clue about than the other files, if anyone wants them, ill happily hand them over. im gonna try and do a fresh install now, luv y'all

autosave.ess autosave.obse

First... I was curious as I never 'opened' an autosave.obse file for examination.  Technically, I still have no tool... and converted it into a .txt file.  To my surprise, I was able to see your mod load order:

What you have                          What it should be

Oblivion.esm                               Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm                     Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm                    LoversCreature.esm

Knights.esp                                 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

BreakArmor.esp                           See You Sleep.dll

DLCShiveringIsles.esp                  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

See You Sleep DLL.esp                 BreakArmor.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp             Knights.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

xLCR.esp   (Meh.... still for debugging)
LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I didn't expect I could see the load order.  And it was off.

Still, I have never seen this description before:

• So a new game... test character named 'test'
  • Screen went dark gray, but went back to normal when you started playing the TUT level.
  • Had same issues and then weird muddy brown issues with the graphics afterwards when hitting exit game.
  • Used [Alt]+[F4] to exit out of panic.

I have never seen this dark/gray muddy brown effect before.

Now, I just gotta clarify.  Is this a fresh/new install after fully erasing/restarting?  Granted, I have absolutely NO experience with the SeeYouSleepDLL.esp file.  That is, I never got it to work.

I would first... do a fresh install.  OBLIVION only.  No custom mods of any sort.  RUN A TEST.  Make sure it's fine.  If it does....  MAKE A BACKUP of the Oblivion Data folder.  REASON?   If you screw up, delete the data folder and copy the backup of the Data folder in place.  THAT WORKS.

Edited by LongDukDong
36 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

First... I was curious as I never 'opened' an autosave.obse file for examination.  Technically, I still have no tool... and converted it into a .txt file.  To my surprise, I was able to see your mod load order:

What you have                          What it should be

Oblivion.esm                               Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm                     Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm                    LoversCreature.esm

Knights.esp                                 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

BreakArmor.esp                           See You Sleep.dll

DLCShiveringIsles.esp                  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

See You Sleep DLL.esp                 BreakArmor.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp             Knights.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

xLCR.esp   (Meh.... still for debugging)
LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I didn't expect I could see the load order.  And it was off.

Still, I have never seen this description before:

• So a new game... test character named 'test'
  • Screen went dark gray, but went back to normal when you started playing the TUT level.
  • Had same issues and then weird muddy brown issues with the graphics afterwards when hitting exit game.
  • Used [Alt]+[F4] to exit out of panic.

I have never seen this dark/gray muddy brown effect before.

Now, I just gotta clarify.  Is this a fresh/new install after fully erasing/restarting?  Granted, I have absolutely NO experience with the SeeYouSleepDLL.esp file.  That is, I never got it to work.

I would first... do a fresh install.  OBLIVION only.  No custom mods of any sort.  RUN A TEST.  Make sure it's fine.  If it does....  MAKE A BACKUP of the Oblivion Data folder.  REASON?   If you screw up, delete the data folder and copy the backup of the Data folder in place.  THAT WORKS.

it was just a file I had made just to see what would happen, it wasnt after a full erase or anything, i still had all my mods on.

In 10 years I've experienced so much "nonsense" that I now point out everything, read the readme, test your game often, ...

because I experience it again and again that people do not read/listen, and do things that I didn't expect.

That's why I prefer to post everything very precisely... (because I always assume the worst now)

Bad experience.   Nothing against you personally.

But you post again a problem , but you have Lovers mods installed. ???

If you don't reinstall your game, at least disable everything except Oblivion.esm and the DLCs.

And a new Installation:

Install Oblivion and dlc, nothing else. Sort your load order. Then test the game. Only install more if everything works, or find and fix the errors.

Then install OBSE , 4GB patch , pluggy, skyBSA (then you don't need archive invalidation), Silent Voice  , MenuQue, . . .  Then start your game with OBSE. Only install more if everything works, or find and fix the errors.

Then install male and female nude body and armor clothes replacer and the BBB skeleton, (and BBB animations ) .  Sort your load order. Then test your game. Now you will see if skyBSA/archive invalidation works. Undress a male and female and see if you have a nude body or still the Oblivion body with underwear. And see if the female do not have boobs stretched all over the screen.

Only install more if everything works, or find and fix the errors.

Now do Oblivion ini changes if you want. Then test your game.  Only install more if everything works, or find and fix the errors.

And here is another good point to make a back of your whole data folder.

And now you can start with LAPF

First LAPF

Then OblivionCreatures. And let Oblivion Creatures overwrite any file it wants ! ! !

Sort your load order. Then test the game. You have a masturbation spell , test if it works.  And you have a creature summon spell and can test creature sex.

Only install more if everything works, or find and fix the errors.

The best next Mod is Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP ( with or without Lovers Voice SSP Plus ) Sort your load order befores you test your game !

Now you have a dialog to start sex and test sex.  If the NPC don't want sex the disposition is too low. You open the console, click on the NPC, enter in the console:

ModDisposition Player 100

Hit the enter key

Now he/she will have sex when you ask.

...  Only install more if everything works, or find and fix the errors.

You see, I'm explaining way too much detail again.  But 10 years have taught me better too much than too little.

EDIT: 

With test your game I mean play it, not only start the game " Oh fine no CTD let's install more"  No, play it some time, try as many different things as possible.

Edited by fejeena

ok i think my Oblivion is just completely broken with this combination of mods, i have no clue whats making this shit happen, the same thing that happened before with the test file happened again, and I have no clue why this is happening, this shit is just broken, I give up, I noticed while installing my files that it said some files needed to be replaced, but these were the mods for Lovers, I don't know why, but I feel like im gonna cry or something, my chest feels weird, I'm going to try this once more after I complete my Finals week.