5 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

It should work for any quest that wasn't changed by the update. I'm working on a full update for the latest version, but you'd be surprised how time consuming creating voiced files can be.

Thanks mate. Looking forward to your update. Having voices is just so much more immersive than just reading lines in silence so it'll be worth the wait.

14 hours ago, KalBreen said:

Thanks mate. Looking forward to your update. Having voices is just so much more immersive than just reading lines in silence so it'll be worth the wait.

Voiced files for 1.5.2 are now ready.  You can find them here:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2024 at 11:37 PM, glock88 said:

Can you tell me how you created the esp for this mod? I cannot find anywhere in any of the VASynth guides on how to create the esp plugin that adds the voiced dialogue into the game.

Copy the NPCs as an override into a new .esp in xEdit. Then I edited the voicetypes to match available voices from xVA Synth. After that load both plugins in the Creation Kit and pull the specific dialogue per NPC/voicetype. 

Edited by MrNicoras