Sliders - which ones are harmless?

Hello.
Everyone knows that sims created with vanilla CAS sliders relatively unpresentable and pretty boring, so we use additional.
Unfortunately they may lead to some glitches - legs/arms trembling, incorrect positioning of the limbs in action and, tat mostly sad, incorrect alingment while animation.  
So i have a question about additional slider usage - which are safe and which are not.
Probably, someone has a list of safe and unsafe ones for some distribution...

11 hours ago, cbtofficial69 said:

There's no way to avoid the trembling limbs if you use a leg, foot, hip, ass, waist, etc slider as far as I know. Quite unfortunate, with the limited customization.

OneEuroMutt did some research about and even rebuilt some of them... 

I personally saw when same purpose slider differently affects to limbs. 

Hope will describe it further.

The 'harmless' description made me look. Thought there was some possibility of actual 'harm' I never knew about.

One must remember there are mods like certain sliders which are made for 'photo sessions' and not gameplay. One could say those sliders are being abused if used in gameplay.

I say give me options, and I'll decide what works for me and what doesn't.

I know enough to realize I know nothing about the skeleton/rig for a Sims 3 character except to say it's not like other game rigs as some parts are connected in a way that isn't natural. When making some changes the entire skeleton can become skewed which is fucked up.