ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton

View File

Overview

It has been close to 3 years since Fallout 4 has been released. And since no one (Other than Vader666) has tried to Create/Implement an extended skeleton yet. 

It begins.. with the Official Release of the Extended Skeleton. 

This is the official page for the Skeleton and all it's future updates. Thank you for your patience! 

What this Mod Does

This mod adds Animation Based & OCBP Physics support for the following body parts
Breast Bones 
Butt Bones
Belly Bones
Tongue Bones
Penis/with Testicle Bones
Vagina / Anus Bones

This is required by mods like Fusion Girl and BT3 for support of their bodies Fucntions. This can also be used in various Adult animations found on the site.

Options

Basic: the Basic Support Option. This supports all the Adult anims, BT3/FG and That's it

ScreenArcher: This supports the ScreenArcherMenu mod with full control for posing purposes on top of the basic support for Adult anims and BT3/FG

Support

Join the ZeX Discord for support!

17 hours ago, _donjulio_ said:

Is there a changelog? And should i wait for any other mods to be updated first?

Comparing the contents, it looks like it's just been turned into a FOMOD with optional support for Screen Archer, the other files have last modified dates of a year or more ago (same as in V5).

10 hours ago, Yuri9x5 said:

do u have the link for that skeletal fixes, i use the mod skeletal fix for CBBE on nexus but it bug with male penis :(

The Fucking Manual has advice about mixing bodies which need different skeletons. You're probably not going to get much in the way of helpful suggestions in the ZeX Skeleton support topic about using bodies which need other skeletons.

On 11/23/2022 at 1:26 AM, Doctor Fate said:

I don't believe you can use this skeleton with CBBE. You need like the skeletal fixes mod. 

You can use this skeleton just fine with CBBE without any skeleton fixes. Build your body with CBBE not CBBE Physics body. you will still get the bouncing breast and butt using CBP Physics for FO4.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2022 at 7:35 AM, Oldwolf58 said:

You can use this skeleton just fine with CBBE without any skeleton fixes. Build your body with CBBE not CBBE Physics body. you will still get the bouncing breast and butt using CBP Physics for FO4.

What about during AAF animations? If one is using 3BBB.

Edited by CloudLambda
  • 1 month later...

Hello, 

I am currently having an issue in game where all male bodies are bloated and penis size is unrealistically large, more like a forearm. I've attempted to use both Bodytalk and Atomic Muscle (separately, of course) and using both mods results in this issue. I believe I may be having an issue with ZeX skeleton mods because to my knowledge that's the only thing these two mods have in common. It could also be a load order issue but I don't know why. If needed, I can post my load order as well just to show people. 

1 hour ago, ZerrZerr said:

Hello, 

I am currently having an issue in game where all male bodies are bloated and penis size is unrealistically large, more like a forearm. I've attempted to use both Bodytalk and Atomic Muscle (separately, of course) and using both mods results in this issue. I believe I may be having an issue with ZeX skeleton mods because to my knowledge that's the only thing these two mods have in common. It could also be a load order issue but I don't know why. If needed, I can post my load order as well just to show people. 

Odds are you have a file conflict for the HKX file provided by the skeleton. Make sure your mod manager indicates that nothing is overwriting any files from this mod.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 2:59 PM, ZerrZerr said:

Hello, 

fixed the same issue on my end by regenerating the male preset in bodyslide

• 2 weeks later...

I just started a new save and switched from atomic muscle to bt3 and everything looks good until during AAF animations everyones dick swells like 10 times its normal size lmao. Is there any way to fix this? I don't have any crazy sliders or anything either I just use the default bodyslide for bt3.

3 hours ago, H Bof said:

I just started a new save and switched from atomic muscle to bt3 and everything looks good until during AAF animations everyones dick swells like 10 times its normal size lmao. Is there any way to fix this? I don't have any crazy sliders or anything either I just use the default bodyslide for bt3.

Make sure you don't have any other mods overwriting the ZeX skeleton files.

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Make sure you don't have any other mods overwriting the ZeX skeleton files.

I don't believe anything is overwriting ZeX, but looking at it again I see that the Lieto Staged Erection Fix is overwriting BT3, I honestly can't remember if I need the fix anymore if I'm not using Atomic Muscle. Could this be the cause?

Edit: I found the issue, it was that I built the body with the erection slider at 100% lol. Building it at about 15% gives me normal proportions

Edited by H Bof
18 hours ago, H Bof said:

I found the issue, it was that I built the body with the erection slider at 100% lol. Building it at about 15% gives me normal proportions

For most purposes, it's expected you'll build with erection at 0% unless you're using patches that tell you to do something else.

20 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

For most purposes, it's expected you'll build with erection at 0% unless you're using patches that tell you to do something else.

I must've missed having too do that as a requirement :/ but for whatever reason running it at 0% makes it completely disappear for me lol so 15% is the sweet spot I found

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ethereal117 said:

how do i install?

It's a typical FOMOD package, just install the ZeX-V6.zip file with a modern mod manager like MO2 or Vortex. With MO2 you may need to tell it to treat the file as a FOMOD, I gather there are two different installation methods it supports for FOMOD packages vs basic file trees.

Note that this mod doesn't really do anything on its own though, it's a component used by other mods like Fusion Girl and BodyTalk.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 2 weeks later...