Any ideas about 1.4 genes?

I think it's a case that someone might be at least thinking about it, but I think most modders are focusing on getting their mods to work in 1.4 at the moment, especially since the dlc now offers pregnancy and children as a default option (which screws up several mods that already exists such as RJW Menstruation, pregnancy graphics, and several of the appearance mods among others).  That, and RJW is just the framework so the gene options introduced in Biotech will probably be expanded by a separate mod (which, again, might also be a compatibility concern since gene splicing and modification is DLC restricted). Hope this helps. 

Genes already cover a lot of RJW adjacent stuff, eg you can make high libido catgirls just in vanilla now. 

Various RJW parts and preferences as genes. Genes for the absence of expected parts so you can become immortal but might have to give something up if you aren't careful. Gay gene, all offspring male or female gene, futa gene, die without sufficient sex gene, spray debilitating aphrodisiac gene, etc

I am terrified of what this community will create

6 hours ago, EvilBadger said:

Genes already cover a lot of RJW adjacent stuff, eg you can make high libido catgirls just in vanilla now. 

Various RJW parts and preferences as genes. Genes for the absence of expected parts so you can become immortal but might have to give something up if you aren't careful. Gay gene, all offspring male or female gene, futa gene, die without sufficient sex gene, spray debilitating aphrodisiac gene, etc

Gay Gene and Male/Female/Hermaphrodite Genes are all already on Steam's Workshop

races having different genital sizes as a gene trait similar to some have the different bodytypes hulky, thin, etc:

also the other sex traits could be swapped to the gene types... exhibitionists, messy, chitin lover, demon lover, slime lover, etc...

neanderthals: tend to have large penises. (all sizes except the smallest two)

genies: tend to have small penises. (all sizes except the largest two) and "likes intelligent sexpartners" trait

impids: have demon penises

pigskins: have pig penis shape (does that exist? hmm), higher chance of "messy" and "impregnation fetish" traits

yttakin: have knotted penises (energic trait?)

dirtmoles: maybe higher chance of large boob size genes (all sizes except the smallest two).  maybe higher chance of twins/triplets/+ pregnancies, pregnancy fetish trait. insect lover trait

hussars: higher chance of rapists?

highmates: exhibitionists, fertile traits

wasters: infertile trait, maybe higher chance of smaller boob size genes (all sizes except the largest two)

well as idea something around that maybe?
than again it will be such a clusterfuck of genes in pawns as most have alot of these.

Edited by Neliahawk

A lot of what rjw does was taken out by biotech, so the only things left are even more horny stuff or social interactions, I tried to enable different playstyles, with this genes like a tribe of goblin, orc, succubus or other roleplay elements, and me rambling are just suggestion how they could be implemented they don`t have to be done the exact way I outlinned.

Pheromones: 10 point opinion boost, make other pawns more horny? 

beta alpha: increase, decrease romance change factor.

excess estrogen, testosterone: ( different effect depending on gender)

production: increase amount of milk , other genes that change milk to other liquids. same gene but for cum;

Seasonal mating patterns: arbitrary 10 days period in autumn :decrease sex drive and fertility rest of the year: during the period increased fertility,  huge sex drive, social fight change, romantic attempts (female and male will have a higher change of accepting) , a boost to  combat  stats melee, toughness, lower pain , no stagger by weapon damage like the Unstoppable gene But decrease to intellectual work or even all not dumb work, mental break random rape if sex need to low ? long lasting mood buff or debuff if the pawn manged to get someone pregnant (stacking) ?

Addictive cum: work like a vannila drug with addiction and withdrawal ,some benefits consuming like mood, you can get it through Bj or used condoms or cum buckets;

Succubus: has a cum need bar or work like vannila drug , if the cum bar is full benefits to stats like moving manipulation, social , if low the pawns become weaker or more feral ? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR just makes cum more efficient as a food source like 1 bj is 3 meals depending on the amount of cum swallowed maybe they can eat only cum ?

Breeders: stronger fertile trait with increased change of twins or triplets 

R selection: much faster gestation period and growth period but the pawn at maturity will be weaker overall with lower stats lower skill aptitude , increased change of twins and triplets synergy with breeder ? change of 6+ 9 + in one birth 

K selection: gestation takes longer 20%, double ? but the  pawns with this gene will be stronger all over like stats or skill aptitude bonuses (+2+4 to all )

Dominant genome: the children of a pawn with this gene will have have more genes from them than the other parent like 80% ;

Amazonian syndrome: all children of pawn will be females or 90% of the time , increase some combat stats, body size? because of the need to kidnap other faction pawns for reproduction, maybe only females will give birth to only females and a male carrier of the gene will not force a children to be female but will pass to offspring 

Orcish mutation: all children born will be male or 90% of the time , this effect working when the male has the gene but de female pawn doesn`t and works when the female has the gene but the male doesn`t        ,maybe greener coloration  more fertile, bigger penis, body size? combat stats, healing , natural armor,  libido? 

synergy: male orc + female amazonian , one gene will win ? 

female orc + male amazonian, the only way to have both genes with both benefits with very strong pawn but maybe infertile or it has a change to create a futunari ?

futunari gene: female with penis idk bigger penis and balls more fertile ?

femboy gene: male with small dick ? has female body type , no boobs smallest size , has a 1/2 change when having sex with a male to give him the gay.

has the ability to nuzzle like an animal ?

nympho :  lewd gene but stronger , sex need+ ,beauty+, can home wreck a relationship, positive opinion with the other gender ,negative opinion with own gender , can ignore work hours to have hook ups , lowered opinion ,attraction , compatibility needed to have sex with someone 

slut: (some rich fuck on some glitter world couldn`t pull bitches for shit  even with a 1000 trilion silver legendary stellarite table and archotech penis so he ask a scientist to move the center of conciosness in their genitals ) everything nympho but on cocaine no higher brain function ? skill apttitudes cut -10; constantly horny like 24/7 , can only do dumb labor , pawns will have maximun largest size of every genital type , except male with boobs ,increased mood by forcefull sex and positive opinion , can go arround the colony and increase moral ? will fuck clossest pawn, subject of dialogue with this pawn will only be about sex ? integration with speak up using hentai speech ? constant 40+ mood like nerve stappler;

Adorable  gene: makes the pawn precious  and cute, social buff ,increase colony everyone moral in the colony by 4-6, opinion + (look at him isn`t him adorable), can nuzzle (cheek pinching, headpats), a bit weaker physically but he can make up for it with hard work , disarming cuteness enemies have a higher change of missing hits on him , and if the they layed fingers on my little angel (combat leader buff when hurt ?) I can`t imagine what life would be without him (friends with him get a - 10 mood for a year for his death in addition to the normal debuff)(decreased change of romantic attempt) because its wrong they should remain pure.

(9/10 has kind trait, 1/10 he is a psycopath)

weird kinky shit ?

anal pregnancy: anyone with a but can become pregnant , females can be double pregnant

brood: give humans the insectoid  genitalia and enable reproduction by eggs, ovipozitor.

Asexual reproduction: females can choose to become and pregnant and at they give birth to a copy of themself, and males can impregante someone who gives birth to a copy of them

invasive breeders : with aliens the pawn will be of the the parent with the gene 

xenomorphic fetishism: can impregnated someone and the pregnacy behaves like the mechanoids one 

hipnotic cum : kinda like addictive but if fed to slaves decrease rebbelion interval 

clownfish duty: depending on the number of females and males on the colony the colonist will change sex to equilize the numbers

nanobotic cum/milk (archotech): different effects maybe different genes(modes) , constant injection of the substance could , change pawn traits ,change personality, genes,age, change pawn gender , change pawn genitals size type ?, fix health issues ,cause health issues , increase stats , everything;

perfect organism: change normal parts to advanced biological parts similar to bionic in efficiency;

Humping bird: if the pawn doesn`t do in 1-2 days he dies;

Maternal sacrifice: the mother dies after birth by malnutrition refusing to eat , octopus style ;

Elephant truck: this pawn genitalia is beyond ridiculous is is more like a slab of raw meat increase genital size limit 1+ meter cock

a lady` heart: female genital size limit now reaching all the way to the rib cage unsatisfied sex mood debuff when having sex with a cock smaller than 30 cm, penis 45 cm touches her heart => instant marriage proposal

double genitals:....

double boobs:....

spray debilitating aphrodisiac gene: pawn sex need is at max ,debuff to shotting accuracy and have a 1/3 change to either submit down , mastubate on the spot , or random rape.

tentacle genes new body part like tail but stronger with attack like keratin spine , impregnation at a distance ?

On 10/26/2022 at 1:16 AM, EvilBadger said:

Just in case have some beta blockers on hand I don`t want to give you a heart attack

Edited by shhgjj5e

Eloi: a brutally passive group similar to the time machine folks. They just sit there getting raided

Natural Slave: Bred to enjoy slavery. Mood bonuses when enslaved, penalties when free

Refractory Upgrades: Allows a pawn to perform again more quickly

forced jizz diet: health penalties for going to long without semen

atrophied Achilles’ tendons: pain and movement penalties without specific kinds of shoes.

herd mentality: pawn naturally gravitates to herd animal logic (tries to stay in pens, prefers to use animal flaps, etc.)

bred pet: pawn develops all of the bonuses a cuddle pet can give, while otherwise remaining a working pawn

Babygirl/boi: pawn retains the ability to enjoy child items as an adult

hypno receptor: pawn has a major penalty to whatever mind control/hypnosis mods end up flying around

spineless: pawn gains fear more easily from terror objects. Gains terror when suppressed? Don’t totally know how the terror system works.

Some of the traits added by RJW might be better as genes and that forever-add trait genes. Namely Nympho and anything that effects bodypart sizes and pregnancy.

I like a lot of the ones suggested by shhghhje5. Mentioned already, but genetalia and breast types would be good too or maybe go a bit in detail instead with:

Soft Barbed genitals: Sex partners gain moodlet +2 during penetrative sex.

Hard Barbed genitals: Sex partners take genitalia damage during penetrated sex

Knotted Penis: penetrative sexact take longer, but greatly increase pregnancy chance.

Labrynthian Vagina: Makes pregnancy by sex very unlikely and gives sex partner a -2 moodle

Corkscrew Penis: Makes pregnancy with labrynthian vagina very likely and gives sex partner -2 moodlet

Homo. Superfecundation: Gives birth to 2-5 babies of the same parent.

Hetero. Superfecundation: Gives birth to 2-5 babies of different parents.

genes for size, type, and number of body parts

cowgirls with 2 huge pairs of breasts

horseboys with towering horsecocks

lizardmen with 2 cocks

i dont know anything about modding but i poked around a bit in the files of some mods

rjw uses severity of the hediff naturalprivatepartpenis to determine size( 0.01 for micro, 1.01 for towering), and same structure for vag/breasts/anus

its pretty simple to make a gene

i just dont know how to make something change the severity of a hediff

i dont really know how to code and spent some time looking around and only found ways to offset a hediff value, which would just be a flat +x or -x to the value of a hediff, but if you have a large penis gene that gives a +.25 offset and the pawn naturally had micropenis he would have small, but if he naturaly spawned large, he would have towering and im trying to get the large gene make his penis "large"

if someone can tell me how to make a gene set a hediff value im pretty sure i could replicate that for all the sizes for pen/vag/breast/anus if someone wants to help or make one gene as an example

Edited by buttjuicejoe
  • 1 month later...
On 10/26/2022 at 2:48 PM, Neliahawk said:

neanderthals: tend to have large penises. (all sizes except the smallest two)

genies: tend to have small penises. (all sizes except the largest two) and "likes intelligent sexpartners" trait

if anything they would have smaller penises since neanderthals were adapted for the ice age and dryas periods, they were fit for extreme cold weather and in my mind that means the penis retracts smaller to protect itself...

• 4 months later...
On 5/24/2023 at 9:33 PM, Byfirebepurge said:

how about a succubus genes?that with a skill to control one enemy a few seconds,and next skill to break prisoner will. Third skill: sex with slave gave a magic mood never betray for 6 or 12 hour.

Use skill need spend semen energy.

I believe you're a bit late to the party mate ? RJW genes is in the making and already available, including fertilin/sperm as a resource. Loverslab forum for RJW is mostly dead, everyone is on the Discord.