Muse Dash Nude Mod

On 2/14/2024 at 4:55 PM, Crombinator said:

我很抱歉,但我并没有完全理解。我正在使用ChatGPT进行翻译,因为它比Google更有效。

您对修改仍然存在问题吗?您是否希望我继续提供帮助?如果您已经解决了问题,是否介意在这里分享一下,以防其他人也能从中受益?

谢谢!

For me and him, mods can be used ,Following the tutorial in the first post, Then put the files and DLLs like I do, and you can see them in the game

However, this game is also relatively unpopular.(Or, in other words, people who play this game normally don't think about finding nsfw mods)

And you need to have level 100 to unlock the maid

I originally intended to draw it with AI, but I found that the white edges cannot be edited using Photoshop alone

image.png.885c8919f076e62ec42fe90a6a34b136.pngimage.png.c2ba9f1f26a82de3501ac089f69ecbf6.png

Edited by mylittlesnivy
On 2/15/2024 at 5:10 AM, ringuirb said:

Hi, can anyone tell me what did i do wrong?
I can't see the changes with the character Reimu

image.png

image.png

image.png

First, remove the Texture_Replacer_BE5.dll and see if that resolves the issue. You do not need it and it may cause problems. You only need the il2cpp version.

EDIT: Quoted wrong user

On 2/15/2024 at 3:48 AM, mylittlesnivy said:

For me and him, mods can be used ,Following the tutorial in the first post, Then put the files and DLLs like I do, and you can see them in the game

However, this game is also relatively unpopular.(Or, in other words, people who play this game normally don't think about finding nsfw mods)

I originally intended to draw it with AI, but I found that the white edges cannot be edited using Photoshop alone

image.png.885c8919f076e62ec42fe90a6a34b136.pngimage.png.c2ba9f1f26a82de3501ac089f69ecbf6.png

Yes, the white pixels are a pain... I left a guide in the main post for dealing with them, but it's not consistent. If you are able to ensure that there are no semi-transparent pixels in the image, the white pixels will disappear. Transparency should always be 100%, and invisible pixels should be deleted completely. I hope that helps.

On 2/15/2024 at 3:48 AM, mylittlesnivy said:

As far as needing to be higher levels in order to unlock characters, I recently came across this on Gihub which might be useful for modding save files. I haven't had time to look into how the save file structure is organized in the json file format, but I think you should be able to use this to change your level. If I have some time and figure it out, I will post a tutorial.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ZeroCtrl said:

I don't think I can see the images on the discord. Can you paste the images on this thread?

I apologise, but I can't work the image inserter. Allow me to try and 'say' what the files are.

----------------------------------------------

Inside 'Muse Dash':

- BepInEx

- mono

- MuseDash_Data

- changelog

- doorstop_config

- GameAssembly

- MuseDash

- UnityCrashHandler64

- UnityPlayer

- winhttp

---------------------------------------------

Inside 'BepInEx':

- cache

- config

- core

- patchers

- plugins

- unhollowed

- unity-libs

- LogOutput

--------------------------------------------

Inside 'Plugins':

- ModImages

- Texture_Replacer_BE_il2cpp

Inside 'ModImages':

- 1_bunny_main_show_

- 1_santa_main_show_

- 2_joker_main_show_

- 3_black_main_show_

- 3_magic_main_show_

- 3_maid_main_show_

- 3_sister_main_show_

- 3_sister_victory_

- 6_reimu_main_show_

- 6_reimu_victory_

- char_3_sister_fail_

- elfin_devil_

-------------------------------------------

If you need to see into any of the other files, please tell me!

16 hours ago, Pancakism said:

I apologise, but I can't work the image inserter. Allow me to try and 'say' what the files are.

----------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Inside 'Muse Dash':

- BepInEx

- mono

- MuseDash_Data

- changelog

- doorstop_config

- GameAssembly

- MuseDash

- UnityCrashHandler64

- UnityPlayer

- winhttp

---------------------------------------------

Inside 'BepInEx':

- cache

- config

- core

- patchers

- plugins

- unhollowed

- unity-libs

- LogOutput

Inside 'Plugins':

- ModImages

- Texture_Replacer_BE_il2cpp

Inside 'ModImages':

- 1_bunny_main_show_

- 1_santa_main_show_

- 2_joker_main_show_

- 3_black_main_show_

- 3_magic_main_show_

- 3_maid_main_show_

- 3_sister_main_show_

- 3_sister_victory_

- 6_reimu_main_show_

- 6_reimu_victory_

- char_3_sister_fail_

- elfin_devil_

-------------------------------------------

If you need to see into any of the other files, please tell me!

The file structures look okay. Now there are some checks.

- Do you install the latest BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP) for Windows (x64) games? https://builds.bepinex.dev/projects/bepinex_be

- Do you install the latest Texture_Replacer_BE_il2cpp.dll from Texture Replacer plugin v1.0.6.6?

If you don't see the console when starting the game, BepInEx does not be installed correctly.

Caution: BepInEx 6.0.0-pre.1 does NOT work

Edited by ZeroCtrl
5 hours ago, ZeroCtrl said:

文件结构看起来没问题。现在有一些检查。

- 您是否安装了适用于 Windows (x64) 游戏的最新 BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP)? https://builds.bepinex.dev/projects/bepinex_be

- 您是否安装了Texture Replacer插件v1.0.6.6中最新的Texture_Replacer_BE_il2cpp.dll?

如果您在启动游戏时没有看到控制台,则 BepInEx 未正确安装。

注意:  BepInEx 6.0.0-pre.1 不起作用

I saw a folder(name:interop) in my BepInEx-folders and I was wondering if you have this folder too,It seems to start downloading after entering the game

9 hours ago, NPCACES said:

I saw a folder(name:interop) in my BepInEx-folders and I was wondering if you have this folder too,It seems to start downloading after entering the game

Yes, it has.

I guess BepInEx does not download anything. If you see the line on the BepInEx console start with [Info   :Texture_Replacer], the plugin converts the textures in order to fit to the game. You can see the latest log on LogOutput.log at Muse Dash\BepInEx

If you still have a problem with the nude mods, I advice you to install everything includes Muse Dash itself from the scratch.

Edited by ZeroCtrl
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ZeroCtrl said:

I have extracted and ported some moderchan's nude textures to the latest version. All credit goes to the author.

A mod that makes several characters shirtless.

• Lynn Bunny Girl (Victory)
  • Buro Joker (Victory)
  • Reimu (Victory)

MD_Results_moderchan_nude_filter_port.zip 1.95 MB · 1 download

Thank you for your hard work! I will add these this weekend.

To everyone who has been asking for help, I have been neglecting this project, and I am sorry. I will take some time to flesh out the install guide the best I can this weekend.

A week late, but I updated to add Joker Victory and Bunny Victory (Reimu Victory was already included in the mod. I compared both and they were identical, as I believe they were both ports of moderchan's textures.)

As for technical support, I see that there are still several people struggling to get this mod to work. I have no issue helping getting it working, but I've been picking up extra shifts lately. PMs may be a better way to handle these issues, but if the solution is novel, I will add a reply to the main thread showing the solution for the future. I will add my troubleshooting guide to the main post as soon as LL starts running normal again (USPS is faster than their servers, at the moment).

If you are going to PM me for technical support, please include the following:

The platform (I am only familiar with the Steam version of the game. I will not support pirated versions of the game.)

The version number

The Results of the following troubleshooting guide found here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/198179-muse-dash-nude-mod/?do=findComment&comment=4135968

The precise problem you are having (ie. game crashes at launch; game launches, but textures won't load) I can't help with anything if I don't know the exact issue.

A screenshot of your folder structure (either in explorer, or cmd)

The more information you give, the better the chance that I can help you. Unfortunately, I've been having to pick up extra shifts to keep up with expenses, so please be patient and only send me a single message (unless subsequent messages are adding information that might be helpful, or letting me know that the issue has been resolved).

On 4/1/2024 at 5:01 PM, Gaspyja said:

Can anyone explain correctly all the process step by step for an stupid?

The first post in this thread should have a straight-forward guide on setup. Please refer to that for help. If you run into an issue, feel free to PM as per the post above. If English is not your first language, please clarify and I will do my best to accommodate.

On 3/18/2024 at 9:04 AM, ringuirb said:

What is the Patcher inside the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muse Dash\BepInEx\patchers" and should there be something inside the patcher?
My Patcher has nothing, it's emty.

The patchers folder should be empty. The only folder that should concern you is the plugins folder.