Muse Dash Nude Mod

moderchan's version of this mod only works with an older version of this game. You can follow his guide (on Discord, I believe), but you will have to roll back the version of this game. The mod in progress here is not complete, but I can quickly throw together what I have at the moment. It is for the most up-to-date version of the game.

EDIT: Done! I updated the main post with a download link to the current compilation of textures (there are only 5, so far).

Edited by Crombinator

お久しぶりです。最近引っ越して一人暮らしを始めたので遅くなりました。

あくまで個人用のついでなので今後も不定期です、いつ顔を出すか分からんですし、閲覧してるだけになる可能性もあります。

「バニーガール」のご指摘を受けた所+自分が気になった個所を追加、アクセサリなし版を作りました。(やっぱり何も身に着けてない方が好きなので…)もちろん個人用に作ったので雑な作りです。

言うまでもなく、このフォーラムと関係のないフォーラムへの転載禁止です。後が面倒なのとやる気が削がれるので…

更新箇所

• 左乳首を修正
  • 両足パーツの胴体接触部分に線が入っていたのを修正
  • 腰についていたごみを削除
  • 股の一部を描き直し
  • 左乳首を修正

以下DeepL翻訳~Here is a translation from DeepL~

It's been a while. I recently moved and started living on my own, so I'm late. My editing is "just for personal use," so it will continue to be irregular.

I made a version without accessories by adding the parts that were pointed out in "Bunny Girl" and the parts that bothered me. (I prefer her without any accessories...) Of course, I made this version for my own personal use, so it's a bit crude.

Needless to say. No reproduction in forums not related to this one.

It's a pain in the post-processing....And it demotivates me...

• Fixed left nipple.
  • Fixed the line in the torso contact part of both leg parts.
  • Removed the trash from my waist.
  • Redrew part of the crotch.
  • Add shadow to the torso around the chest

20221228231802_1.jpg.6bae4667381440b0a8576a89adfb5cb9.jpg

Accessories available

Spoiler

1_bunny_main_show_0e0d372989f8008569a9ef4e5a2e2093.thumb.png.5c18facd4ef8d507a3278f56897fee0d.png

Nude

Spoiler

1_bunny_main_show_0e0d372989f8008569a9ef4e5a2e2093.thumb.png.9a40dece357ece1341b1fd231aa41f37.png

Edited by beard20
On 12/28/2022 at 7:16 AM, beard20 said:

お久しぶりです。最近引っ越して一人暮らしを始めたので遅くなりました。

あくまで個人用のついでなので今後も不定期です、いつ顔を出すか分からんですし、閲覧してるだけになる可能性もあります。

「バニーガール」のご指摘を受けた所+自分が気になった個所を追加、アクセサリなし版を作りました。(やっぱり何も身に着けてない方が好きなので…)もちろん個人用に作ったので雑な作りです。

言うまでもなく、このフォーラムと関係のないフォーラムへの転載禁止です。後が面倒なのとやる気が削がれるので…

更新箇所

• 左乳首を修正
  • 両足パーツの胴体接触部分に線が入っていたのを修正
  • 腰についていたごみを削除
  • 股の一部を描き直し
  • 左乳首を修正

以下DeepL翻訳~Here is a translation from DeepL~

It's been a while. I recently moved and started living on my own, so I'm late. My editing is "just for personal use," so it will continue to be irregular.

I made a version without accessories by adding the parts that were pointed out in "Bunny Girl" and the parts that bothered me. (I prefer her without any accessories...) Of course, I made this version for my own personal use, so it's a bit crude.

Needless to say. No reproduction in forums not related to this one.

It's a pain in the post-processing....And it demotivates me...

• Fixed left nipple.
  • Fixed the line in the torso contact part of both leg parts.
  • Removed the trash from my waist.
  • Redrew part of the crotch.
  • Add shadow to the torso around the chest

20221228231802_1.jpg.6bae4667381440b0a8576a89adfb5cb9.jpg

Accessories available

Reveal hidden contents

1_bunny_main_show_0e0d372989f8008569a9ef4e5a2e2093.thumb.png.5c18facd4ef8d507a3278f56897fee0d.png

Nude

Reveal hidden contents

1_bunny_main_show_0e0d372989f8008569a9ef4e5a2e2093.thumb.png.9a40dece357ece1341b1fd231aa41f37.png

Looks great! I will add the to the mod ASAP and include multiple options. Thanks for the hard work!

EDIT: Updated with new Bunny Girl Textures and include the accessories as an alternate version. Also, I fixed the link because I had it linking to the wrong file altogether.

Edited by Crombinator
On 12/31/2022 at 1:39 PM, Crombinator said:

Looks great! I will add the to the mod ASAP and include multiple options. Thanks for the hard work!

EDIT: Updated with new Bunny Girl Textures and include the accessories as an alternate version. Also, I fixed the link because I had it linking to the wrong file altogether.

ありがとうございます。そして残念なお知らせです。HDDのクローンを作ろうとしていたところ、データが吹っ飛んで製作途中のデータが全部消えました…
復旧しようにもお金と時間がありません(´・ω・`)

Thank you very much. And I have some unfortunate news: I was trying to clone the HDD and the data blew up and all the data in the process of production was lost...
I don't have the money and time to try to recover it.(´・ω・`)

6 hours ago, FanOnly9 said:

Hi, could you help me by telling where I can download the mod? I've been looking for it but I can't find the link to download it. ??

Of course! For starters, this is not a complete mod. You can see the five modded textures on the first post of this thread. That is also where you will find the links to the mod, but I will also post them here for your convenience.

First, you need to download BepInEx L2CPP and simply extract the files from the zip into the Muse Dash directory, usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muse Dash"

BepInEx L2CPP:

https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx/releases/download/v6.0.0-pre.1/BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1.zip

Next, you will have to download the TextureReplacer plugin for BepInEx. You will extract Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muse Dash\BepInEx\plugins" (you will likely have to create the "plugins" folder).

TextureReplacer Plugin by kumarin:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bepinex-plugin-texture-replacer-v1-0-3-0.118422/

Finally, you will download the modded textures found here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0wk00gizb1u869n/Nude_Mod_v0.2.zip

And extract the "BepInEx" folder into the game directory (ie. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muse Dash")

If you would like the bunny girl to still have her accessories, you can extract the contents of "Bunny Girl Accessories.zip" into the same folder and select "Yes" when it asks if you want to replace the files in the destination.

I hope this helps!

2 hours ago, Crombinator said:

¡Por supuesto! Para empezar, este no es un mod completo. Puedes ver las cinco texturas modificadas en la primera publicación de este hilo. Ahí es también donde encontrará los enlaces al mod, pero también los publicaré aquí para su conveniencia.

Primero, debe descargar BepInEx L2CPP y simplemente extraer los archivos del zip al directorio de Muse Dash, generalmente "C:\Archivos de programa (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muse Dash"

BepInEx L2CPP:

https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx/releases/download/v6.0.0-pre.1/BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1.zip

A continuación, deberá descargar el complemento TextureReplacer para BepInEx. Extraerá Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll en "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muse Dash\BepInEx\plugins" (probablemente tendrá que crear la carpeta "plugins").

Complemento TextureReplacer de kumarin:

Finalmente, descargará las texturas modificadas que se encuentran aquí:

Y extraiga la carpeta "BepInEx" en el directorio del juego (es decir, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muse Dash")

Si desea que la conejita aún tenga sus accesorios, puede extraer el contenido de "Bunny Girl Accessories.zip" en la misma carpeta y seleccionar "Sí" cuando le pregunte si desea reemplazar los archivos en el destino.

¡Espero que esto ayude!

Thks 

• 4 weeks later...

I actually thought there would be no hope for the modding community of this game, im glad i checked the thread again!

I made Sister's nude texture a while back, but couldnt get it to load into the game since it is a version newer than the one im used to playing.

There may be problems about her look in-game, i apologize in advance since i didnt get to see it working, therefore i didnt know what's wrong.

Here it is:

Spoiler

char_3_sister_fail.png-CAB_d22ac2899e4ca7879382028ffda4a8e4-6085592551223091442.png.c708b43efa2d06bb650b6e4fb3997d1b.png

Spoiler

3_sister_victory.png-CAB_00537234362799f003ab4d18998fee32--1450344984467407314.thumb.png.a5a76fbf24691ea5d6a2529cf3b3f3bb.png

Spoiler

3_sister_main_show.png-CAB_96bee46b7ba75650e94006944bef6620--6359979300739692602.thumb.png.c21f43d1cf78832638215aec0e5477bd.png

I did get carried away and did (a few) others, too. If they can contribute to the completion of this mod then i'll gladly post them here! Though, they're all in old version, kinda inconvenient so sorry about that too.

Edit: i checked and the only editing i did was for Punk, Santa, and Bunny (both main menu & victory) as the game was of old versions.

Edited by phucdinh143
further details
On 1/29/2023 at 8:22 PM, phucdinh143 said:

I actually thought there would be no hope for the modding community of this game, im glad i checked the thread again!

I made Sister's nude texture a while back, but couldnt get it to load into the game since it is a version newer than the one im used to playing.

There may be problems about her look in-game, i apologize in advance since i didnt get to see it working, therefore i didnt know what's wrong.

Here it is:

Hide contents

char_3_sister_fail.png-CAB_d22ac2899e4ca7879382028ffda4a8e4-6085592551223091442.png.c708b43efa2d06bb650b6e4fb3997d1b.png

Hide contents

3_sister_victory.png-CAB_00537234362799f003ab4d18998fee32--1450344984467407314.thumb.png.a5a76fbf24691ea5d6a2529cf3b3f3bb.png

Hide contents

3_sister_main_show.png-CAB_96bee46b7ba75650e94006944bef6620--6359979300739692602.thumb.png.c21f43d1cf78832638215aec0e5477bd.png

I did get carried away and did (a few) others, too. If they can contribute to the completion of this mod then i'll gladly post them here! Though, they're all in old version, kinda inconvenient so sorry about that too.

Edit: i checked and the only editing i did was for Punk, Santa, and Bunny (both main menu & victory) as the game was of old versions.

Thank you for your contribution! I don't own the "Just As Planned" DLC, so I am only able to see the main menu version of Sister in game. I will include the victory and fail files, too, but if you could post some screenshots of the fail and victory screens with her, I can add them to the main page of the mod. I will have these files added soon.

EDIT: Added!

Edited by Crombinator
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 2:35 AM, Crombinator said:

Thank you for your contribution! I don't own the "Just As Planned" DLC, so I am only able to see the main menu version of Sister in game. I will include the victory and fail files, too, but if you could post some screenshots of the fail and victory screens with her, I can add them to the main page of the mod. I will have these files added soon.

EDIT: Added!

Thanks for actually replying, may i ask what is the current version the mod's compatible with? Once i know i will get in to the work! ^^

I'd love to help out with the development of this mod in any way I can! I love this game and am happy to see not all hope is lost with modding. I have the just as planned dlc so was able to get some screenshots for you for sister Marija. Unfortunately the failure screen didn't seem to apply properly. She covers up with her arms a lot but even in motion it appears like the failure screen is the same as vanilla. The modimage for the failure screen looked like it might have been named weird? It was named char_3_sister_fail_.png in my download so I renamed it to 3_sister_fail_.png to see if that fixed it but the problem persists. The victory screen has applied properly it's just not very visible with her pose and her arms covering up.

The mod functions on the latest update (with the Arknights collab), however there just appears to be some stuttering and fps issues when playing the game that are not present when the game is un-modded.image.thumb.png.25bd8c51adc35d94a8caf7f7ad229e94.pngimage.thumb.png.2a48a3c927d7ce8d2b300582f3f9ca9f.pngimage.thumb.png.b521806f7dd2bf80dc823b676e3537b4.png

12 hours ago, whoeven1310 said:

I'd love to help out with the development of this mod in any way I can! I love this game and am happy to see not all hope is lost with modding. I have the just as planned dlc so was able to get some screenshots for you for sister Marija. Unfortunately the failure screen didn't seem to apply properly. She covers up with her arms a lot but even in motion it appears like the failure screen is the same as vanilla. The modimage for the failure screen looked like it might have been named weird? It was named char_3_sister_fail_.png in my download so I renamed it to 3_sister_fail_.png to see if that fixed it but the problem persists. The victory screen has applied properly it's just not very visible with her pose and her arms covering up.

The mod functions on the latest update (with the Arknights collab), however there just appears to be some stuttering and fps issues when playing the game that are not present when the game is un-modded.image.thumb.png.25bd8c51adc35d94a8caf7f7ad229e94.pngimage.thumb.png.2a48a3c927d7ce8d2b300582f3f9ca9f.pngimage.thumb.png.b521806f7dd2bf80dc823b676e3537b4.png

As i said, ive never seen how my modification appear in-game, because i never got it to work. it was simply locating the boobies and redraw it into nude ver. With sister posing like that, it would be natural for the boobies to not be seen. so idk how to change any of that, sorry.

edit: but we get to see sister just barely covering her bosoms, how cool is that! ^^

Edited by phucdinh143

in this link is updated moderchan Reimu mod

A problem when I tested it is the 6_reimu_victory_.png victory sprite took about 15 seconds to replace the default after winning, same is for 3_sister_victory_.png

This was useful for me,

On 11/25/2022 at 11:22 AM, The Butler said:

@Crombinator, in order for it to load opacity properly you need to use true alpha, which is a bit hard to accomplish depending of the method and tool you use.
Usually Paint.net and Gimp 2 are the best at achieving that.

Result of "fake alpha" is somewhat shiny textures, white borders (from a place you removed with a eraser).

I erased parts with Photoshop at first, but the result turned out to have white hitbox looking things and translucency. I learned the erasing in Ps is likely not true alpha. It took about 5 hours but once I used Gimp it applied

And this I can confirm

On 2/17/2023 at 11:55 PM, whoeven1310 said:

The mod functions on the latest update (with the Arknights collab), however there just appears to be some stuttering and fps issues when playing the game that are not present when the game is un-modded.

On 2/19/2023 at 5:08 AM, phucdinh143 said:

As i said, ive never seen how my modification appear in-game, because i never got it to work. it was simply locating the boobies and redraw it into nude ver. With sister posing like that, it would be natural for the boobies to not be seen. so idk how to change any of that, sorry.

edit: but we get to see sister just barely covering her bosoms, how cool is that! ^^

yeah! love your work! :D

On 2/20/2023 at 4:02 AM, jwun said:

in this link is updated moderchan Reimu mod

A problem when I tested it is the 6_reimu_victory_.png victory sprite took about 15 seconds to replace the default after winning, same is for 3_sister_victory_.png

That's strange about the image loading slowly. Perhaps that's an issue with BepInEx. Does moderchan have his mod working on the newest version? I'm not certain that I would be allowed to use his version without his permission, so I will have to ask him directly before I add it.

char_3_sister_fail.png should be the correct name.

Untitled.png.fed22534eb447b6ab645ee8feebba32d.png

I haven't tested any mods since the latest update, but the stuttering could be an issue with BepInEx. I will have to do some research on that.

Thanks to everyone for your collaboration!

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2023 at 7:45 PM, Crombinator said:

Of course! For starters, this is not a complete mod. You can see the five modded textures on the first post of this thread. That is also where you will find the links to the mod, but I will also post them here for your convenience.

First, you need to download BepInEx L2CPP and simply extract the files from the zip into the Muse Dash directory, usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muse Dash"

BepInEx L2CPP:

Next, you will have to download the TextureReplacer plugin for BepInEx. You will extract Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muse Dash\BepInEx\plugins" (you will likely have to create the "plugins" folder).

TextureReplacer Plugin by kumarin:

Finally, you will download the modded textures found here:

And extract the "BepInEx" folder into the game directory (ie. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muse Dash")

If you would like the bunny girl to still have her accessories, you can extract the contents of "Bunny Girl Accessories.zip" into the same folder and select "Yes" when it asks if you want to replace the files in the destination.

I hope this helps!

I've given this a try but can't seem to get anything to work. I followed the instructions again and again. 

Install BepInEx to MuseDash directory, install plugin in a plugins folder located in MuseDash directory and finally to put the textures in the MuseDash directory.

This all seems straightforward and I thank everyone for putting work in to get this working. 

What can I do differently to make sure this works on my end? 

• 2 months later...

Hello, I am a Korean user who has been interested in this nude mod and has made various attempts to apply this mod to other characters besides the existing 4 characters.

First of all, before getting into the main topic, this article was written with a translator, so it may be difficult to read.

After installing the mod you made and applying it to the game, you can infer how this mod works to some extent, so I tried to apply it to other characters using this mod.

The method of application is to select the main character image you want from the dumps file -> Modify the selected image -> After modification, insert it into the plugins Modimages file in the BepInEx file.

However, if you proceed with the modification in this way, when you enter the game and check the character, a white box appears around the character image, interfering with the game.

Did I modify the method in the previous version to cause this problem? Or is my way of making it wrong? It seems that development has been stopped, but I am interested in this development and would like to participate. I would appreciate it if you could help.

Oh, by the way, it works very well for 4 characters to be nude.

Edited by jaehaak19
1 minute ago, nxliiiii said:

I've also been trying to get this mod to work but everytime i load into the game its still the default textures. I've tried uninstalling my melon mod loader and that didn't work either.

I'm not sure if it was an update to the game that changed it or something but it wont work

On 7/11/2023 at 1:49 AM, nxliiiii said:

I'm not sure if it was an update to the game that changed it or something but it wont work

On 7/11/2023 at 1:47 AM, nxliiiii said:

I've also been trying to get this mod to work but everytime i load into the game its still the default textures. I've tried uninstalling my melon mod loader and that didn't work either.

On 7/5/2023 at 7:01 AM, kester said:

I also have followed step by step and it hasn't worked for me either.

On 4/9/2023 at 12:04 AM, Dancer42513 said:

I've given this a try but can't seem to get anything to work. I followed the instructions again and again. 

Install BepInEx to MuseDash directory, install plugin in a plugins folder located in MuseDash directory and finally to put the textures in the MuseDash directory.

This all seems straightforward and I thank everyone for putting work in to get this working. 

What can I do differently to make sure this works on my end? 

The mod is still working on my end, so I will do my best to address each issue. I haven't touched this in awhile, but I'm happy to get back into things here. For starters, everyone who is having issues should find out if BepInEx is properly loading. Easiest way to do this is probably by enabling console logging.

1. Open the BepInEx config folder (probably this filepath below for most users):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Muse Dash\BepInEx\config

2. Open BepInEx.cfg in a text editor (I recommend Notepad++).

3. Find the following block of text (should be roughly 1/3 down the file):

[Logging.Console]

## Enables showing a console for log output.
# Setting type: Boolean
# Default value: false
Enabled = false

4. Change:

Enabled = false

into:

Enabled = true

5. Save the file.

6. Start the game normally.

If BepInEx is loading properly, a separate window should pop up alongside MuseDash. You may need to minimize MuseDash or Alt+Tab to see the console, but it should look something like this:

125594092_MuseDashConsole.png.d89fc6b4c7ba043f68efb24941e5b03d.png

Please let me know if this console is showing up or not and I will try to resolve the issue.

Edited by Crombinator