Sexbound: Incompatibility List (updated constantly)

38 minutes ago, ondrasiman2 said:

Is there any recorded mod, that makes it so that the player is fully visible, sitting, in front of the interaction?
And any way to fix said issue? (even a simple "Become invisible when/after..." may help)

A) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2839701789
B) Requirements for "Starbecue", apparently also cause a similar issue.

The issue is an issue exactly because a mod breaks the ability for the player to go invisible, by replacing the animations.

Normally, just setting a color effect on the player that turns them completely invisible (An alpha of 0) would work fine, but these mods break such Vanilla mechanic. Not much we can do about that, now can we? No, seriously, what can we do at that point?

On 10/21/2022 at 5:59 PM, red3dred said:

A) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2839701789
B) Requirements for "Starbecue", apparently also cause a similar issue.

The issue is an issue exactly because a mod breaks the ability for the player to go invisible, by replacing the animations.

Normally, just setting a color effect on the player that turns them completely invisible (An alpha of 0) would work fine, but these mods break such Vanilla mechanic. Not much we can do about that, now can we? No, seriously, what can we do at that point?

I'll test my setup without said mods, if I have them.

Though I managed to find a workaround mod for the invisibility, albeit it makes you bald (or at least in my setup), lmao: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=958896674

I am actually yet to experience any issues with FU, closing in to an end game on my current playthrough and haven't seen any issues yet. Not sure if i am lucky or it's my mod setup playing nicely.
Same with Neki, haven't experienced any issues with the race and SB compatibility.

On 10/25/2022 at 1:58 PM, angrykiwi said:

I am actually yet to experience any issues with FU, closing in to an end game on my current playthrough and haven't seen any issues yet. Not sure if i am lucky or it's my mod setup playing nicely.
Same with Neki, haven't experienced any issues with the race and SB compatibility.

Pretty much everything works.
Except for the fact, that some races are perpetually stuck at the generation of the first/starting planet (making them unplayable, unless you remove all sexbound mods, generate the planet, and then re-add all of them).
And humanoids don't turn into sex-nodes, due to the sex node thing directly conflicting with Frackin Universe's madness mechanic. So whenever you, let's say... Shoot someone with the Aphrodite's Bow, it will say that their lust has been maxed but they'll continue whatever they were doing, instead of turning into a sex-node.

Edit:

Oh and... Your genitals aren't really changable (if you want to become a futa) + pregnancy doesn't really work

Edited by ondrasiman2
49 minutes ago, kreizacsrolwiert said:

Pretty much everything works.
Except for the fact, that some races are perpetually stuck at the generation of the first/starting planet (making them unplayable, unless you remove all sexbound mods, generate the planet, and then re-add all of them).
And humanoids don't turn into sex-nodes, due to the sex node thing directly conflicting with Frackin Universe's madness mechanic. So whenever you, let's say... Shoot someone with the Aphrodite's Bow, it will say that their lust has been maxed but they'll continue whatever they were doing, instead of turning into a sex-node.

Edit:

Oh and... Your genitals aren't really changable (if you want to become a futa) + pregnancy doesn't really work

I haven't had some of these claims, so maybe they're related to some of your other mods, or perhaps some of my other mods "undo" the changes that FU does on it's own, but generally:

No reports of FU messing with NPCs (Villagers, guards, etc.) and causing incompatibility.
There are reports of Defeat not working with some hostiles in FU, or working too well when they have Regen. Madness prevents the hostiles that were defeated and impregnated from becoming friendlies (A config setting in Defeat).
FU's crew changes makes Sexbound really unstable on Crewmembers, normally, they cannot even become a Sex-node, but even when patched properly, some jank still happens frequently.
FU's monsters inherit Pandora's Box code, thus monsters that previously were "Unique" now have several color variants (Usually tied to planets, meaning the ones in dungeons are all sorts of colorful), making them not reflect properly into Terato-animations. That and several monsters that look like recolors of vanilla monsters are actually separate creatures entirely (There are like, 8 varieties of Poptop that are separate monsters)

FU's scripts are prone to breaking from the slightest gust of wind from another mod. This means that if they break in your character's code (player) they'll make Sexbound stop working for you. If they break in an NPC, they'll similarly brick almost every aspect of the NPC, depending on how late the code breaks.

Other than that i can probably say, those are a bit inaccurate. I'm not defending FU, tho, they definitely need to stop injecting their code into every aspect of the game, like a god damn Virus, but i haven't personally had any of these problems. Pregnancies are cursed as always, as anything that would respawn an NPC removes pregnancies, and the futa/CB mechanic from Lustbound is broken by the API itself.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

I haven't had some of these claims, so maybe they're related to some of your other mods, or perhaps some of my other mods "undo" the changes that FU does on it's own, but generally:

No reports of FU messing with NPCs (Villagers, guards, etc.) and causing incompatibility.
There are reports of Defeat not working with some hostiles in FU, or working too well when they have Regen. Madness prevents the hostiles that were defeated and impregnated from becoming friendlies (A config setting in Defeat).
FU's crew changes makes Sexbound really unstable on Crewmembers, normally, they cannot even become a Sex-node, but even when patched properly, some jank still happens frequently.
FU's monsters inherit Pandora's Box code, thus monsters that previously were "Unique" now have several color variants (Usually tied to planets, meaning the ones in dungeons are all sorts of colorful), making them not reflect properly into Terato-animations. That and several monsters that look like recolors of vanilla monsters are actually separate creatures entirely (There are like, 8 varieties of Poptop that are separate monsters)

FU's scripts are prone to breaking from the slightest gust of wind from another mod. This means that if they break in your character's code (player) they'll make Sexbound stop working for you. If they break in an NPC, they'll similarly brick almost every aspect of the NPC, depending on how late the code breaks.

Other than that i can probably say, those are a bit inaccurate. I'm not defending FU, tho, they definitely need to stop injecting their code into every aspect of the game, like a god damn Virus, but i haven't personally had any of these problems. Pregnancies are cursed as always, as anything that would respawn an NPC removes pregnancies, and the futa/CB mechanic from Lustbound is broken by the API itself.

Did find a crew that is not supported by SxB, it was apex, but his job was from FU, but i'd assume that he is just immune to effects since my other human npc that also had a job from FU works without any issues. Also found the mob variations mentioned, but it doesn't really bothers me since Defeat mostly doesn't work due to the clutter in many locations (maybe add a time based effect that turns you into a node once you move out from obstructed location?).
Other then that i've found no issues, and they are not that big of a deal breaker to return to vanilla.

Edited by angrykiwi
spelling