I don't actively add any animations.  100% of what I use comes from either vanilla Skyrim or the SSL Framework.  So if your animations ever act wonky, then yeah, check your Framework settings and/or do a FNIS run if you have done anything regarding your SSL recently.

Eh... I think I spotted minor bugs.

1. The persuasion percentage seems to have been locked at 90%.  I mean, not for EVERYONE but I've found married women without even a rank 1 display 90%.  Is that possible?  I remember the marriage debuff being big enough not to top off without high enough relationship rank, even wtih all my persuasion perks.

2.  If persuasion is successful, they never leave you until you tell them "Maybe some other time".  Not that this particular thing is bad, but I don't think it's working as intended :P

Okay, got home and tested this:

1. Didn't experience this.  I tried various different NPC's around Whiterun, and I varied anywhere from ~30-90, depending on their level, married, courting, guard, relationship rank (my only 90% was a single opposite gender rank 4 NPC)
  2. Yep, I apparently goofed, and they have their AI Follow Package to keep them from wandering off before sexy time starts stuck after it should be cleared.

So, didn't experience #1, and #2 will be fixed and updated tonight.

hmm ... so i'm supposed to be able to talk to people i submit ? i submit them, automatically take their weapon, and ... they follow me around yelling at me ... no way to talk ...

i'm confused, can you tell me how this mod is supposed to work ?

Seems like it's working as intended. Did you follow the all of the installation instructions?

• 22AUG13, ~2050CST:
  • Consensual sex partners will now properly remove the temp Follow AI Package after sexy time is over.

I'll keep the "bugged" one for a while.  You know... For immersion xP

Just don't forget to feed and properly care for your new pet.

And don't give Lydia that "But he/she/it followed me home! Can I keep him/her/it?" line, because she still won't allow indoor pets.

• 22AUG13, ~2050CST:
  • Consensual sex partners will now properly remove the temp Follow AI Package after sexy time is over.

I'll keep the "bugged" one for a while.  You know... For immersion xP

Just don't forget to feed and properly care for your new pet.

And don't give Lydia that "But he/she/it followed me home! Can I keep him/her/it?" line, because she still won't allow indoor pets.

Oh... Forgot about the bandits... That works on the bandits, too? I haven't had a bandit girl since forever.  No point when seduction is more hassle free xP Kinda beats the main point of the mod, but well, they gang on me most of the time and break submission, or my follower kills the bandit I was trying to get... Oh well xP

I left Lydia at Breezehome.  I only visit her for serious stuff, like beta testing and bug squashing :P  Always preferred Jordis to her for some reason.  It must be the voice.  But now that you mention it, I'm not sure if Jordis likes having two more females in the house though, an extra housecarl and a steward but whatever, I'm sure they get along xP  It makes me wonder though if I can just drop a bandit girl pet in my other hearthfire house... Brelyna could use an extra hand xP

Oh... Forgot about the bandits... That works on the bandits, too? I haven't had a bandit girl since forever.  No point when seduction is more hassle free xP Kinda beats the main point of the mod, but well, they gang on me most of the time and break submission, or my follower kills the bandit I was trying to get... Oh well xP

I left Lydia at Breezehome.  I only visit her for serious stuff, like beta testing and bug squashing :P  Always preferred Jordis to her for some reason.  It must be the voice.  But now that you mention it, I'm not sure if Jordis likes having two more females in the house though, an extra housecarl and a steward but whatever, I'm sure they get along xP  It makes me wonder though if I can just drop a bandit girl pet in my other hearthfire house... Brelyna could use an extra hand xP

I think you will find it a trifle difficult to seduce an Aggression == 2+ NPC, unless you count using your knuckles to her face as being all 'smoove'.

But if you can manage it, then, I guess, you got game?

That said, you could go and pull a "Bounty Turn In" option, without actually turning them in.  They then become your very own little indefinite follower that ignores combat until you get bored of them.

That said, you could go and pull a "Bounty Turn In" option, without actually turning them in.  They then become your very own little indefinite follower that ignores combat until you get bored of them.

I think I accidentally had one like that.  Died in a dungeon... Oh well...

I like this mod very much. You did a brilliant job. Just one question. In conversation  with Npc I have option something like "Do you want to swing". When I press that option, Npc respond positively, but after that, nothing happens. What should I do?

P.S. I apologize if you already answered that question to someone else but I didn't find it and English is not my native language.

I like this mod very much. You did a brilliant job. Just one question. In conversation  with Npc I have option something like "Do you want to swing". When I press that option, Npc respond positively, but after that, nothing happens. What should I do?

P.S. I apologize if you already answered that question to someone else but I didn't find it and English is not my native language.

"Do you want to swing?"

That isn't one of my lines, iirc, so that might be another mod that adds dialog?

"Do you want to swing?"

That isn't one of my lines, iirc, so that might be another mod that adds dialog?

Well, I'm not sure at the moment if that line goes like so. I have no other mods similar to yours, and as I red in your introduction, "swing" is one of your option under interaction. Could it be the line from sexlab machmaker? Although I haven't see it in description. 

I believe that is from Lover's Comfort.

I have hit something weird, might not be from this mod though.

When I start a new game, a few NPC who I have NEVER met before will start out at lvl 4 relation rank and I can go straight to that special line of dialogue with them. Anyone else notice this ?

I *think* I've run into this once, maybe.  The vendor in Whiterun that the bard harasses?  She was rank 4, and I don't recall boinking her brains out.  But she's consistently at a 4, and no one else I've run across.  So either I did and I don't remember it, or something set it.

But the only thing that increases ranks in my mod is a function called "Post Coital Bliss" and that is a hook that only can play after a round of consensual sex. 

So, a couple problems

1) Sex won't start at times, they just stand still & nothing happens. No idea why, Submit was on my 3rd while Sexlab is 2nd on the load order. Both present on auto submit or submit button.

2) Even with auto loot or steal set to off, all the golds will be stolen anyway.

3) While I was testing, I ran into an interesting situation, just as an orc bandit about to rape my char, a dragon attacked. So rape didn't start & the orc keep trying to chase the dragon who soon later got distracted by a bunch of thalmors, a random courier & some more random critters. Since the sexual dialogue is on, normal sex still happens but the orc won't attack, just follow in aggressive stance. So they went on a dragonhunt, the dragon is dead, a victory sex & the orc made her a blood kin. So I check to see whether or not guard npc will attack the orcs, they don't. So I check what will happen if they ran into bandit lair. The orc suddenly turn against my char.

BTW, I just started a new char, mostly for testing purposes and noticed something.  Unless you have already acquired the Thu'um, not only can't you shout, but even the grapple option doesn't do anything.  Well, a minor thing really but thought I'd report it.

So, a couple problems

1) Sex won't start at times, they just stand still & nothing happens. No idea why, Submit was on my 3rd while Sexlab is 2nd on the load order. Both present on auto submit or submit button.

2) Even with auto loot or steal set to off, all the golds will be stolen anyway.

3) While I was testing, I ran into an interesting situation, just as an orc bandit about to rape my char, a dragon attacked. So rape didn't start & the orc keep trying to chase the dragon who soon later got distracted by a bunch of thalmors, a random courier & some more random critters. Since the sexual dialogue is on, normal sex still happens but the orc won't attack, just follow in aggressive stance. So they went on a dragonhunt, the dragon is dead, a victory sex & the orc made her a blood kin. So I check to see whether or not guard npc will attack the orcs, they don't. So I check what will happen if they ran into bandit lair. The orc suddenly turn against my char.

1. When I make a StartSex() call, after that, it is in the hands of the SSL Framework.  Other than situations like "Combat started" or "Guard saw you", in which I actually abort making the StartSex() call so you're not stuck while getting attacked, once the call is made, if you have any problems with sex starting, it is either a Framework install/config issue, or another mod interfering.
  2. That is by design.  You are being raped and robbed, to lose nothing is silly.  The *only* reason I even made an option to disable losing your non-quest items is because some having to reset all of their weapon favorites/quick slots each time was very annoying to some people.  But gold is just gold.
  3. The rape not starting due to the dragon sounds about right, the rest of it, not so much.  That's such an unlikely scenario (dragon attack mid-surrender but pre-rape) that it will be hard to reliably recreate to troubleshoot.  Did the character do the "bound" animation after the bandit ran off to slay a dragon?

BTW, I just started a new char, mostly for testing purposes and noticed something.  Unless you have already acquired the Thu'um, not only can't you shout, but even the grapple option doesn't do anything.  Well, a minor thing really but thought I'd report it.

I have a save gave that is immediately after you get to Helgen, right before the thief gets shot and you pick your race/name.

I did the Shout just fine... and of course hit a bunch of people that all attacked me before I even selected my race. :P