link0011 Posted October 2, 2023 Posted October 2, 2023 On 10/14/2022 at 12:34 PM, Senator Blutarsky said: sorry for the late reply Do you see all the naked people running from the alleyway? Go down the alleyway. i am not sure I nammed the quest cause it’s not much of one. if the naked people aren’t running then there is an issue. Nothing happens after this conversion. I don't understand a what you're explaining
Senator Blutarsky Posted October 5, 2023 Author Posted October 5, 2023 On 10/2/2023 at 8:39 AM, link0011 said: Nothing happens after this conversion. I don't understand a what you're explaining so how far does the convo go? is that all he says? He shoilf say more. you should be able to go down the alley and there is a metal door on the floor. I’ll check the mod. But as that convo unfolds a bunch of people start running.
link0011 Posted October 5, 2023 Posted October 5, 2023 7 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said: so how far does the convo go? is that all he says? He shoilf say more. you should be able to go down the alley and there is a metal door on the floor. I’ll check the mod. But as that convo unfolds a bunch of people start running. It was a save file issue so I solved it. However, I don't know the location of the underground fighting arena where super mutants are located.
theMerciless Posted December 2, 2023 Posted December 2, 2023 I also saw this mod in Xbox one The person add a Weird picture and a random words which clearly its a nsfw but It's like a treasure chest I'm never gonna know I'll be getting,well this mod was... interesting to say the least but I Love mai Her model looks soo beautiful and highly detailed and it's by the person Who's ported on xbox is Johnshaft1001
BBDannyR Posted March 5, 2024 Posted March 5, 2024 (edited) I downloaded the CBBE version and her boobs are clipping through her outfit. I tried giving her a different outfit and her default outfit stays. I tried the Fusion Girl version and gave her a different outfit and this happened: P.S. I already have the Kasumi and Momiji (stand alone) Follower mods (both CBBE) and they work fine. Edited March 5, 2024 by BBDannyR
Senator Blutarsky Posted May 18, 2024 Author Posted May 18, 2024 NOTE: it seems follower mods were broken by the update. I have NOT updated nor will I until they update f4se. I intend to update this mod and all other follower mods (outfits seem to be working ok according to reports). in addition I am working on or have finished the following additional mods and updates but for pre update files. 1. update for fo4 epilogue 1 to the stars add on for Marie rose honoka Bayman mod. 2. fo4 epilogue 2 darkness and fire adds morrigan follower from dragon age with fully functional shape changing and magic spells based on dao spells. Her shapechange is vastly more powerful as the forms level with her at every level. The spells level at diff intervals. Whatever dip shit that designed her ability in dao didnt just “screw the pooch” w that one but went back for seconds thirds and fourths. This mod adds a villian and many Easter eggs that will likely become a story arc in future mods. also an add on that like epilogue 1 requires the nightclub.
Jindale Posted May 18, 2024 Posted May 18, 2024 Greetings. Are you follower mods possible to ESLify, at all? I been trying to run the automated compacting and give the flags to them myself, but I get met with unsavable errors none the less. Thank you regardless in advance.
Elllollos Posted May 27, 2024 Posted May 27, 2024 any word on making them fully assignable as settlers when dismissed or at least dismiss them to a settlement? also any chance for an "All in one" pack of all your companions in the future?
root30278 Posted June 23, 2024 Posted June 23, 2024 (edited) Tried this but unfortunately it didn't do well. There are some major points ruined the experience. 1. There's no conversation with The Scared Shitless Man, either he's triggering any quests. All you have to do is: go to the fight-club basement behind the Scared Shitless Man, and you will find Mai there. 2. Changing her clothes is quite troublesome, you can only make topless and bottomless through conversation. It quite spend a lot of time. 3. Mai's boobs are quite "square"... I have no idea how to edit her body or outfit through body side. 4. You can't find Mai's clothe in her inventory. 5. Even the file was made for Fusion Girl, it still not supporting jiggle physics. For points above, I gave up finding her the translator... Edited June 23, 2024 by root30278
NotYourAverageKing1 Posted September 21, 2024 Posted September 21, 2024 On 9/4/2022 at 10:05 AM, moonscry said: The quest dialog does not appear. It is not appearing for console, no naked guys or quest markers he just says "i need your help" i went into the alley and there was nothing, not even a door to anything if there was supposed to be.
Lemurion287 Posted September 24, 2024 Posted September 24, 2024 Hmmmmmm, any chance of a Dennis Dorgan mod? Or do you think Steve Costigan renders him unnecessary?
Fallout4Shepard Posted November 5, 2024 Posted November 5, 2024 Just downladed it and tested for few minuts and I've found same issues: No naked people runnig away..., nothing happes when talk with the scared man..., no quest starting. You can go in and interact with Mai and Steve directly but nothing tells you to find the japanesse transaltors. No clues about mod features in game. Still you can go throught that and just add 2 companions (with a dog) to your crew but Mai outfits don't fit correctly in CBBE versions. No CBBE files for bodyslide to try to fix that, and I dont want to dress her with other in game items cause it could break the original body build that makes Mai to be Mai Shiranui. And I like the original body shape included in the mod, I would appreciate that outfits to match correctly without to build my own version in Bodyslide. Note: I've downladed and checked different versions dated before of NG Update and dated after it. found same issues with both.
AXE78 Posted June 2 Posted June 2 After I enter The Fucking Fight Club it checkmark the assignment but don't delete it from the active list.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now