@Fen77 Because I don't know what exactly you've done to install your mod, I can just can give you some general hints:

First you have to know, that downloaded mods have to be placed in the Paradox Mod-folder (which is in general "Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod") instead of the folder for steam-mods (which is "\steamapps\workshop\content\1158310").

Second, you have to unzip the downloaded file (I recommend the 7-Zip tool in case of problems) and place its contents (both, mod_name-folder and the mod_name.mod-file), in this folder.

After doing so, the new mod ought to be listed in the launcher under "all installed mods"

Third, in launcher you have to add this mod to the playset, you will play with. In general, there exists already the "initial playset", but you can add as much as you like and rename them as it pleases to you.

Forth, you ought to have an eye on the "loading order", because a later loaded file will overwrite any previously loaded file with the same name.

After that, the game will start with using the mod. In rare cases, you might have to restart the launcher, but normally there is no need of doing so.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, man, one question, how can I do to remove all clothes no matter the age e.g. I got the mod younger marriage and I want that my MC that is 14 get naked, can you guide me? Because what happens is that a grey underwear show up instead of being naked, thanks in advance.

Edited by Mee&Mee
4 hours ago, rock77115 said:

I guess minor in game can't not be naked.

With a combination between the mod younger marriages and ultimate nudity I could manage to do it, but the only problem is that at the moment I set the adult age on 0 all boys get a beard XD... 

@Mee&Mee You can not get minors naked in game, that's true. BUT you can define age of minority. I reduced the needed age for nudity from 18 to 16. It might be possible to reduce it to 14, I don't know.

Just edit

ultimate_nudity\common\defines\ultimate_nudity_defines.txt

by reducing 16 to 14. But I suspect, Paradox hat set an absolute lower limit, which can't switched off. You have to try.

Hi! Thank you very much for this very interesting mode. With the last update, you've added a script for ssetting all religion on no nude doctrin, with some exceptions. Is it possible to change this script to set some religions on other nude doctrin from the start? Let's say I would like to have nude prists doctrin for north religion from the start, can I add this in some simple way?

@nelson2111 that's quite simple. I just have to edit

mod\ultimate_nudity\common\scripted_effects\ultimate_nudity_game_start_effects.txt

You have to enhance

adding_nudity_doctrines_effect = {
	every_religion_global = {
		every_faith = {
			limit = {
				NOR = {
					this = faith:adamites
					this = faith:digambara
					this = faith:yapaniya
				}
			}
			add_doctrine = doctrine_no_nudes
		}
	}
}

with the following code block

adding_nudity_doctrines_effect = {
		every_faith = {
			limit = {
				NOR = {
					this = faith:adamites
					this = faith:digambara
					this = faith:yapaniya
				}
			}
			add_doctrine = doctrine_no_nudes
		}
	}
		every_faith = {
			limit = {
				OR = {
					this = faith:norse_pagan
					this = faith:insular_celtic
				}
			}
			remove_doctrine = doctrine_no_nudes
			add_doctrine = doctrine_nude_priests
		}
	}
}

I have already added to faiths, for every other faith you'll have to add another line. I have also preset the doctrine 'doctrine_nude_priest', but you can replace it by any other doctrine. If you want to add another nudity doctrine to other faiths, you just have to a second block, etc.

ultimate_nudity_game_start_effects.txt

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Перевел на русский т.к. в моде он сломан.... Если будут ошибки мб исправлю или сами ковыряйте файлы. Я все сказал.  

п.с. В файле есть спорный файл "Оригинал"  если возникнет ошибка просто поставьте в замен старого ( удалив русские символы в начале названия файла ) Я все сказал. 

russian.rar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 4:43 PM, LordPokekage99 said:

This mod does not work anymore (1.9.1)... are there any planned updates? Really liked this mod in all of my playsets :(

As you can see above, the mod is in new, (and very novice), hands. While an update should be expected, I cannot say when you should do so, but certainly not before the release of Wards & Wardens.

• 3 months later...