Cult of the Lamb

4 hours ago, LoliLooker said:

it seems like it might circumvent doing anything to the original game files.

This method seems to work, using BepinEx, an external API provided on the same site posted earlier (https://cult-of-the-lamb.thunderstore.io/), and a .json loader (Same location), I can change the texture of the Lamb and other NPCs via sprite files. Bepin and the JSON loader default to 3 alternate textures for Main Char, set up so you select it in a mod menu. Copying the format and changing the locations and filepaths around should work for a basic nude retexture. Actually animating things and creating new activities, that's a bit above my paygrade and knowledge unfortunately.

Edited by LoliLooker
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My husband and I took a look at the jsonloader to see what the possibilities were. With the current features available for followers, it only allows head customization. Which isn't practical for making them NSFW, unless you make genitalia head characters. None of the less, we did make a custom human girl in case it becomes available in the future.

imgame.png.53e2fa2d1575ad3043a91b9be6bd72fc.png

We did edit the files directly to see what we could do with there bodies, but the problem is that colours won't match. It is feasible to replace the robes with bodies, but that's as much as that can be done... for now.
patbrandsmallpdn.png.2c079d30615d18ea918d1efff2f120dd.png

7 hours ago, Sotaeko said:

My husband and I took a look at the jsonloader to see what the possibilities were. With the current features available for followers, it only allows head customization. Which isn't practical for making them NSFW, unless you make genitalia head characters. None of the less, we did make a custom human girl in case it becomes available in the future.

imgame.png.53e2fa2d1575ad3043a91b9be6bd72fc.png

We did edit the files directly to see what we could do with there bodies, but the problem is that colours won't match. It is feasible to replace the robes with bodies, but that's as much as that can be done... for now.
patbrandsmallpdn.png.2c079d30615d18ea918d1efff2f120dd.png

seeing how the sins of the flesh promo pic shows them nude, i don't think the mismatch body color thing will b an issue for long

There's now a Cult of the Lamb Buttplug.io mod up on Thunderstore. Pretty minimal features because I mostly wrote it as a shitpost response to the CotL devs announcing a sex update, but it's a start. Has toy triggers on damage, and a custom Follower Fornication interaction.

If there's actual interest I could expand it, or if people want to add toy control to their own mods, feel free to use it as a template.

https://cult-of-the-lamb.thunderstore.io/package/nonpolynomial/CultOfTheButtplug/

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, NexusTheBrony said:

Finally, The Sex Update is here!

F_sFLtbXwAAfEFA.jpg.f8db0d0278511f6a1c786b97b90fa86d.jpg

Edit by Yosshidoragon

Since there are now official nude bodies for the followers, the only thing left is to remove that damn censor leaf.

I have a feeling that if you simply remove this leaf from the "Follower-CAB" texture file from "constantassets", you'd expose their crotches.

Heck, you could probably replace that leaf with some genitals and all the followers will have something to show off between their legs.

image.png.67d4fc6ebb7935a9949248fdc10c2bf5.png

I think I know how to do basic texture mods for this game now. I have to use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor Avalonia to extract and patch the bundles inside "StreamingAssets/aa/StandaloneWindows64" instead of the asset files inside "CultOfTheLamb_Data" directory.

It took me a while to figure out but I managed to mod the game's textures/sprites.

I had to clear the CRC checks so the game continues to load properly or otherwise the game will be stuck in a black infinite loading screen.

Now this Lamb can finally get out of their filthy garment (as a test to see if my mod works via UABEA).

IntroVanillaLambIntroNudeLambBackPhoto__3.jpeg.d7c72093af2cc7c336b4b4a396179612.jpeg

Along with that, I cut out the leaf from the followers' texture file but since I haven't actually started the game yet, I can't provide any screenshots of what the leafless nude followers would look like, but I have a feeling it will look normal with them looking like typical featureless cartoon animals.

I know it's not excitingly lewd but here's the mod of the leafless followers and nude intro lamb:

constantassets_assets_all_90c2c1e857be387d7fde5b7cbb00d027.bundle

Put this in "Cult of the Lamb\Cult Of The Lamb_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64".

(I recommend backing up the old "constantassets" file.)

It's also very important that you download this JSON file:

catalog.json

and have it replace the original file in "Cult of the Lamb\Cult Of The Lamb_Data\StreamingAssets\aa".

Otherwise, the game will be stuck in a black screen after the splash screens upon launching the game.

The next step would be replacing the leaf graphic with some genitals. If anyone wants to have a shot at drawing one, the leaf sprite can be found in the bottom right corner of the followers' texture file but you can't draw too big however since the leaf's sprite size is pretty small.

Edited by Catnatic
1 hour ago, Catnatic said:

It took me a while to figure out but I managed to mod the game's textures/sprites.

I had to clear the CRC checks so the game continues to load properly or otherwise the game will be stuck in a black infinite loading screen.

Now this Lamb can finally get out of their filthy garment (as a test to see if my mod works via UABEA).

IntroVanillaLambIntroNudeLambBackPhoto__3.jpeg.d7c72093af2cc7c336b4b4a396179612.jpeg

Along with that, I cut out the leaf from the followers' texture file but since I haven't actually started the game yet, I can't provide any screenshots of what the leafless nude followers would look like, but I have a feeling it will look normal with them looking like typical featureless cartoon animals.

Here's the mod:

constantassets_assets_all_90c2c1e857be387d7fde5b7cbb00d027.bundle 24.91 MB · 0 downloads

Put this in "Cult of the Lamb\Cult Of The Lamb_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64".

catalog.json 4.02 MB · 0 downloads

and have it replace the original file in "Cult of the Lamb\Cult Of The Lamb_Data\StreamingAssets\aa".

Otherwise, the game will be stuck in a black screen after the splash screens upon launching the game.

The next step would be replacing the leaf graphic with some genitals. If anyone wants to have a shot at drawing one, the leaf sprite can be found in the bottom right corner of the followers' texture file but you can't draw too big however since the leaf's sprite size is pretty small.

Catanic lov u wanna see u doing this far

17 hours ago, Catnatic said:

I know it's not excitingly lewd but here's the mod of the leafless followers and nude intro lamb:

constantassets_assets_all_90c2c1e857be387d7fde5b7cbb00d027.bundle 24.91 MB · 12 downloads

catalog.json 4.02 MB · 9 downloads

Looking really great! Really hyped for more edits for this update.

22 hours ago, Catnatic said:

constantassets_assets_all_90c2c1e857be387d7fde5b7cbb00d027.bundle 24.91 MB · 15 downloads

catalog.json 4.02 MB · 11 downloads

Okay, I'm not sure if me buying The One Who Waits bundle has affected my game's files or the game simply had an update recently because I can't use my mod anymore and I have to manually recreate it again.

Although this does give me an opportunity to update my mod a bit by cutting out the fig leaf for the Lamb's nude 'outfit'.

Yes, even the Lamb can be nakey too so theoretically, we could give them genitals the same way that followers could have genitals by replacing their fig leaf sprites.

ss_2f7ba81fc3faae7c3472f43f781099b0f11dd42d.thumb.jpg.066a72096947a040bb391c021e91c481.jpg

However, I believe you'll need the Sinful Pack DLC for the "sinful new Fleece for the Lamb". (Also once again, I've still yet to play the game to get screenshots of my mod.)

I finally got to take a screenshot of the naked Lamb without the fig leaf.

Photo__0.jpeg.c5b04405a7a140430d15972fd1570420.jpeg

It's probably going to take a while for me to unlock the ability to change, or rather strip, the Followers' clothing to get screenshots of them wearing absolutely nothing to see if the mod works well for them as well, and so I can mod further to add some bits to them. Although I could start with the Lamb in the meantime, maybe.

Here's the slightly updated leafless mod, and the updated JSON file that cleared out the CRC checks so you can load the game:

constantassets_assets_all_6f13f7aa4808252e4608d37831bc4510.bundle catalog.json

Edited by Catnatic
Added a screenshot.
7 hours ago, Catnatic said:

Okay, I'm not sure if me buying The One Who Waits bundle has affected my game's files or the game simply had an update recently because I can't use my mod anymore and I have to manually recreate it again.

Although this does give me an opportunity to update my mod a bit by cutting out the fig leaf for the Lamb's nude 'outfit'.

Yes, even the Lamb can be nakey too so theoretically, we could give them genitals the same way that followers could have genitals by replacing their fig leaf sprites.

ss_2f7ba81fc3faae7c3472f43f781099b0f11dd42d.thumb.jpg.066a72096947a040bb391c021e91c481.jpg

However, I believe you'll need the Sinful Pack DLC for the "sinful new Fleece for the Lamb". (Also once again, I've still yet to play the game to get screenshots of my mod.)

I finally got to take a screenshot of the naked Lamb without the fig leaf.

Photo__0.jpeg.c5b04405a7a140430d15972fd1570420.jpeg

It's probably going to take a while for me to unlock the ability to change, or rather strip, the Followers' clothing to get screenshots of them wearing absolutely nothing to see if the mod works well for them as well, and so I can mod further to add some bits to them. Although I could start with the Lamb in the meantime, maybe.

Here's the slightly updated leafless mod, and the updated JSON file that cleared out the CRC checks so you can load the game:

constantassets_assets_all_6f13f7aa4808252e4608d37831bc4510.bundle 24.92 MB · 5 downloads catalog.json 4.02 MB · 5 downloads

The new version causes a black screen when launching the game, in the previous version everything was normal 

4 hours ago, polo9991 said:

The new version causes a black screen when launching the game, in the previous version everything was normal 

I verified integrity of my game's files, downloaded and used the mods that I uploaded here and the game still boots fine.

I think the problem is that you need to update your game.

The previous version only works if the original "constantassets_assets_all_" file has this unique identifier "90c2c1e857be387d7fde5b7cbb00d027".

The latest version only works for "constantassets_assets_all_6f13f7aa4808252e4608d37831bc4510".

It's also VERY IMPORTANT that you download "catalog.json" and have it replace the original file or the game won't load regardless.

You can check the game's build history on SteamDB and use Ctrl+F to check if the "constantassets_assets_all_" file has been updated.

You'd noticed that the latest update has replaced "constantassets_assets_all_90c2c1e857be387d7fde5b7cbb00d027" with "constantassets_assets_all_6f13f7aa4808252e4608d37831bc4510", which my mod now only supports the latter.

I'm no artist but the simplicity of the game's cute art style means I could get away with drawing a simple dong and pussy.

I started with a dick first and I've been figuring out where I should position the custom sprite. I also removed the bell from the Lamb's collar.

This is the sprite that I've been replacing. The sprite size is only 36x31.

image.png.20db22f1757d7997a37a9e5eb7b3454e.png

Red border is the sprite space of the green fig leaf, blue border is the same leaf sprite but colourless and I don't know which part of the game uses it.

The green line is where I think the bottom-side of the Lamb's body sprite is after doing the first couple tests below.

Top screenshot has the cock placed on the left side of the green leaf's sprite space, which shows the genitals too high up for where it should be.

Bottom screenshot has the penis tip overlaying between the borders, which gets cut out in-game but the genitals are otherwise positioned in a better spot.

Photo_CultoftheLamb_NSFW1.thumb.png.eab1119d09d21d7f1670081353d6f680.png

Photo_CultoftheLamb_NSFW2.thumb.png.e13111344748eeca70ea76cf436a651c.png

However, I think the width is too wide so I made the balls thinner as I shrunken down (and recoloured) the penis.

I think it looks better now and would say that the male genitalia mod is almost finished, I just need to polish up the top-side of the genitals with outlines perhaps.

Should be ready soon and I am planning on having skin-coloured and animalistic red penis variations.

Photo_CultoftheLamb_NSFW3.jpeg.c7ecfdacb7bb436cced460b3358da45d.jpeg

Edited by Catnatic
6 hours ago, Catnatic said:

I'm no artist but the simplicity of the game's cute art style means I could get away with drawing a simple dong and pussy.

I started with a dick first and I've been figuring out where I should position the custom sprite. I also removed the bell from the Lamb's collar.

This is the sprite that I've been replacing. The sprite size is only 36x31.

image.png.20db22f1757d7997a37a9e5eb7b3454e.png

Red border is the sprite space of the green fig leaf, blue border is the same leaf sprite but colourless and I don't know which part of the game uses it.

The green line is where I think the bottom-side of the Lamb's body sprite is after doing the first couple tests below.

Top screenshot has the cock placed on the left side of the green leaf's sprite space, which shows the genitals too high up for where it should be.

Bottom screenshot has the penis tip overlaying between the borders, which gets cut out in-game but the genitals are otherwise positioned in a better spot.

Photo_CultoftheLamb_NSFW1.thumb.png.eab1119d09d21d7f1670081353d6f680.png

Photo_CultoftheLamb_NSFW2.thumb.png.e13111344748eeca70ea76cf436a651c.png

However, I think the width is too wide so I made the balls thinner as I shrunken down (and recoloured) the penis.

I think it looks better now and would say that the male genitalia mod is almost finished, I just need to polish up the top-side of the genitals with outlines perhaps.

Should be ready soon and I am planning on having skin-coloured and animalistic red penis variations.

Photo_CultoftheLamb_NSFW3.jpeg.c7ecfdacb7bb436cced460b3358da45d.jpeg

so far so good! btw, I unlocked the sin part recently and unfortunately followers' leaves aren't removed. as for y, idk, but just letting u know work will need done with it