Cult of the Lamb

Sad to hear that the Followers still retains the fig leaf, I thought cutting that leaf sprite out would've done the trick.

Maybe I'm missing something, because when I was removing the Lamb's collar, there's actually like 3 sprites on top of each other that I had to cut out from the texture file.

Anyway, my mod is very close to being finished. Here's some pussy.

Photo_CultoftheLamb_Fem2.jpeg.ef096110fa007f331b2697416376dd8a.jpegPhoto_CultoftheLamb_Fem1.jpeg.f778035dbeaee51cbb80d312db158f2b.jpeg

There will be an animation quirk depending on the Lamb's movement where the genitals may get slightly detached from the body or appears in front of a leg rather from behind. There's really nothing I could do about that as trying to fix it by repositioning the sprite would make it look off for other animations like standing idly.

Photo_CultoftheLamb_Quirk1.jpeg.39f2116367d98d7e243c38e1bcad11f0.jpegPhoto_CultoftheLamb_Quirk2.jpeg.abee5a0894c8241fd1cd88bcd01a7054.jpeg

Edited by Catnatic
17 hours ago, NexusTheBrony said:

so far so good! btw, I unlocked the sin part recently and unfortunately followers' leaves aren't removed. as for y, idk, but just letting u know work will need done with it

It's working, but specifically for the outfit and not the ritual itself. Which is odd, but I guess during rituals they're considered to have 'ritual outfits' like the hooded cloaks and fig leaves, separate from normal clothing.

37 minutes ago, Lanphrost said:

It's working, but specifically for the outfit and not the ritual itself. Which is odd, but I guess during rituals they're considered to have 'ritual outfits' like the hooded cloaks and fig leaves, separate from normal clothing.

That's good to know. I didn't mention in my "Exposed Lamb" mod that it also removes the Followers' leaves as well because I thought it won't work for some reason.

I guess I just need to look for another fig leaf within the texture files again.

21 minutes ago, Catnatic said:

That's good to know. I didn't mention in my "Exposed Lamb" mod that it also removes the Followers' leaves as well because I thought it won't work for some reason.

I guess I just need to look for another fig leaf within the texture files again.

idk how the files work, but I'm sure the leaf is treated as an outfit much like everything else. as such imo itd probably b better to replace a couple outfits* with the respective bits. if a mod comes along that allows adding outfits much like existing mods allow adding follower forms, could probably hook into that to add the nude outfit without needing to replace existing ones

*while bare chested would b a great contender for an outfit to replace, it requires the dlc which we don't exactly wanna force ppl to require. even if it is so cheap it might as well be free, it is still money some ppl might not have

4 hours ago, NexusTheBrony said:

idk how the files work, but I'm sure the leaf is treated as an outfit much like everything else. as such imo itd probably b better to replace a couple outfits* with the respective bits. if a mod comes along that allows adding outfits much like existing mods allow adding follower forms, could probably hook into that to add the nude outfit without needing to replace existing ones

*while bare chested would b a great contender for an outfit to replace, it requires the dlc which we don't exactly wanna force ppl to require. even if it is so cheap it might as well be free, it is still money some ppl might not have

The way I implemented my mod is simply editing textures so I can't really do much.

The fig leaf sprite from the Fleece of the Natural acts like a layer on top of the body sprite which hides when the Lamb has their back towards the camera.

I can't offset sprites and I'm only fortunate that the fig leaf is positioned right where I wanted it to be. I don't think there's other outfits that have a similar sprite in the same position so I don't think I can add the fun bits to the other costumes unless some advanced modding is involved that adds the fig leaf (or a custom sprite) to these other outfits which I don't know how. So for now, I'm afraid people will have to pay for the DLC for the naked 'outfit' that uses the fig leaf sprite.

Adding genitals (and/or breasts) to the Lamb's body sprite isn't really a feasible option since there's only one body sprite which means you would always see the front side of the Lamb's body even if they're not facing the camera. It's a shame too, the Followers have a front (with nipples) and back body sprites that I would've borrow for the Lamb to use so we could've had a fully-shaved Lamb.

image.png.53c3c64564cb4527ee555a7f30829669.pngimage.png.b689ae71c66209d93eb0a8a121134b98.png

I can't imagine that editing the outfits to include genitals would be a good idea since they're spliced in half and the animations would have them flap around since they're meant to be capes or cloaks.

image.png.4eab19797a18e2d671ec168e67085bed.png

Edited by Catnatic
5 hours ago, Catnatic said:

The way I implemented my mod is simply editing textures so I can't really do much.

The fig leaf sprite from the Fleece of the Natural acts like a layer on top of the body sprite which hides when the Lamb has their back towards the camera.

I can't offset sprites and I'm only fortunate that the fig leaf is positioned right where I wanted it to be. I don't think there's other outfits that have a similar sprite in the same position so I don't think I can add the fun bits to the other costumes unless some advanced modding is involved that adds the fig leaf (or a custom sprite) to these other outfits which I don't know how. So for now, I'm afraid people will have to pay for the DLC for the naked 'outfit' that uses the fig leaf sprite.

Adding genitals (and/or breasts) to the Lamb's body sprite isn't really a feasible option since there's only one body sprite which means you would always see the front side of the Lamb's body even if they're not facing the camera. It's a shame too, the Followers have a front (with nipples) and back body sprites that I would've borrow for the Lamb to use so we could've had a fully-shaved Lamb.

image.png.53c3c64564cb4527ee555a7f30829669.pngimage.png.b689ae71c66209d93eb0a8a121134b98.png

I can't imagine that editing the outfits to include genitals would be a good idea since they're spliced in half and the animations would have them flap around since they're meant to be capes or cloaks.

image.png.4eab19797a18e2d671ec168e67085bed.png

oh, i meant the followers. well at least good to get a bit of depth in how this works, so yea for the lamb specifically this was the best option

1 hour ago, Dalok said:

Too bad, sadly the mod doesn't seem to work with the gog version, it doesn't load past the Controller Recommended notification.

Aww, that's a shame.

Is the GOG version up to date as the Steam version (1.3.3.344)?

Does the GOG version has the same unique identifier for "constantassets" file (6f13f7aa4808252e4608d37831bc4510)?

If both of these are true then maybe "catalog.json" needs to be manually patched for the slight differences for the GOG version.

It's a very simple process, you download and extract this CRC cleaning tool, move the game's "catalog.json" file to that extracted folder and use CMD to put in this command:

example patchcrc catalog.json

Afterwards, delete/backup the old json file, rename the new CRC-cleared file to "catalog.json" and move it to where the original json file should be in the game's files.

If that still doesn't work then I have to provide the raw texture files and you have to manually mod the game yourself with UABEA, which is also another simple process.

I'm planning on doing this anyway with an editable .xcf file for GIMP because once I add genitals to the Followers (and remove/replace their fig leaves used for rituals) and since both them and the Lamb are part of the same bundle file (constantassets), some people want specific genitals like male (alt) Lamb and female Followers or vice versa and having to produce all these specific variations would be time-consuming for me and lots of 25MB files would take up my storage space.

Simply put, a DIY kit is coming soon so you could mod your game regardless of where you bought it from.

Edited by Catnatic
Forgot to hyperlink the CRC cleaning tool
10 minutes ago, Catnatic said:

Aww, that's a shame.

Is the GOG version up to date as the Steam version (1.3.3.344)?

Does the GOG version has the same unique identifier for "constantassets" file (6f13f7aa4808252e4608d37831bc4510)?

If both of these are true then maybe "catalog.json" needs to be manually patched for the slight differences for the GOG version.

It's a very simple process, you download and extract this CRC cleaning tool, move the game's "catalog.json" file to that extracted folder and use CMD to put in this command:

example patchcrc catalog.json

Afterwards, delete/backup the old json file, rename the new CRC-cleared file to "catalog.json" and move it to where the original json file should be in the game's files.

If that still doesn't work then I have to provide the raw texture files and you have to manually mod the game yourself with UABEA, which is also another simple process.

I'm planning on doing this anyway because once I add genitals to the Followers (and remove/replace their fig leaves used for rituals) and since both them and the Lamb are part of the same bundle file (constantassets), some people want specific genitals like male (alt) Lamb and female Followers or vice versa and having to produce all these specific variations would be time-consuming for me and lots of 25MB files would take up my storage space.

Ah, that's going to be it. gog hasn't gotten the most recent patch yet it seems, my dumb ass tried renaming constantassets manually, didn't think about the json. 😅

I'll follow your instructions and will reply here once I've gotten around to it, thanks for your time! :)

• 2 weeks later...

My mod should be compatible for game version 1.3.5.382 now.

No update for the followers genitals mod yet since I still haven't got to the part where I can change (or strip) my followers' costumes because I was busy with other things.

I'm probably close though, I took down 2 heretics so far. I've also took more screenshots that show off more of my mod, more can be found in the mod page.

Photo_CultoftheLamb_80.jpeg.baa4626c2774e36cd809a58c12f3fd3b.jpegPhoto_CultoftheLamb_84.jpeg.a57f3ebba6077db762d01443a797ab9f.jpegPhoto_CultoftheLamb_86.jpeg.9e6808490f212c2b81e90659ad5dde80.jpegPhoto_CultoftheLamb_125.jpeg.fd9b6eb76a39f14b2f83a04cec48f2c8.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 9:10 PM, Catnatic said:

My mod should be compatible for game version 1.3.5.382 now.

No update for the followers genitals mod yet since I still haven't got to the part where I can change (or strip) my followers' costumes because I was busy with other things.

I'm probably close though, I took down 2 heretics so far. I've also took more screenshots that show off more of my mod, more can be found in the mod page.

Photo_CultoftheLamb_80.jpeg.baa4626c2774e36cd809a58c12f3fd3b.jpegPhoto_CultoftheLamb_84.jpeg.a57f3ebba6077db762d01443a797ab9f.jpegPhoto_CultoftheLamb_86.jpeg.9e6808490f212c2b81e90659ad5dde80.jpegPhoto_CultoftheLamb_125.jpeg.fd9b6eb76a39f14b2f83a04cec48f2c8.jpeg

any followers yet?

On 3/4/2024 at 10:09 AM, NexusOfChaos said:

any followers yet?

Sorry, I haven't played the game for a month until recently. I have finally got to the part where I unlocked the Sin content though which means I can do a ritual that makes my followers naked for a period of time so I should soon be able to do some tests on removing their fig leaves and add the genitals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...