C5Kev's Queen Of Blades Armor 3BA

C5Kev's Queen Of Blades Armor 3BA

View File

Hello Folks!  Now for something completely different...and this time I mean it!  I'd discovered I had an old UNP outfit that someone ported from Starcraft II. It was Sarah Louise Kerrigan, the Queen Of Blades... definitely interesting looking and thought about what it might look like on the Skyrim body, which is what we have here. It was no easy task to get it to fit the 3BA body properly, especially in the arm pits.

I wondered, "What could this outfit could be used for?" Perhaps a nasty sorcoress? A Dremora? Certainly a succubus! Actually, I think all those work, so creating this mod began. The outfit(s) include a cuirass, gloves, boots, helm (not PSQ version) and skeletal wings. I made four (4) versions: standard armor;  skimpy armor; standard armor for the "Player Succubus Quest" mod; and finally, skimpy armor for the "Player Succubus Quest" mod.  No, the wings aren't animated as I don't have that ability, but they look pretty cool none the less.

For non-PSQ users - Set a hot key for your character's wings as they add to the armor rating when needed, while allowing them to be disabled when going into towns. Don't want your character to look like a weird-oh, do ya?

For non-PSQ users - How does one get the armor? Once installed, your character will have a note in their inventory, so start there. This heavy armor can be tempered once receiving the Orcish smithing perk and you will have the ability to craft the armor for followers.

- PSQ Users -  Once installed, your character will have a note in their inventory, so consider reading it. Have the PSQ mod, as well as the Transform Pack installed and working. To transform as shown in the screenshots, please check (or uncheck) the following:

- DO NOT Enable Horns Transform!
    - Enable Body Transform
    - Enable Cuirass Transform
    - Enable Gloves Transform
    - Enable Boots Transform
    - Enable Wing Transform
    - Enable Hair Transform

* * *  Please Remember To Make Your Armor With BodySlide  *  *  *
before posting that the armor or your character's body is invisible

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select: "C5Kev's Queen Of Blades Armor 3BA"; "C5Kev's Queen Of Blades Armor 3BA Skimpy"; "C5Kev's Queen Of Blades Armor 3BA PSQ"; or "C5Kev's Queen Of Blades Armor 3BA PSQ Skimpy" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your outfit parts. That's about it.

Because I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and since this is four different mods, I was started to get confused as to which parts went to what mod. So if one has a support issue, please let me know which mod you're talking about.

So there you have it. Naturally I don't know if there will even be any interest in this mod, but maybe someone might find it "just right" for their sexy Dragonbabe character.

MESH CREDITS:

Seeing that the base armor files were UNP, it's quite old and I have no idea who ported this from Starcraft II in the first place. If anyone knows or can even remember who did this, please let me know so I can credit that individual.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/09/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE 3BA; BodySlide / Outfit Studio; Player Succubus Quest and its related Transform Package
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Whoa, now this looks too perfect to believe. Gotta check it out once I get home. Not really helping in getting past my PSQ addiction, you know. Already level 12 and still resisted becoming the Succubus. ;) If this looks remotely as cool in my game as in the screens ... I might not be able to resist the temptation much longer now, though.

• 1 year later...