4 hours ago, JakeAnubis666 said:

Hey, so my meeting took longer than i thought, i'm too tired to continue with this today!

I actually opened the game and reloaded my save, nothing. Started a new game, nothing! Deleted some uselss mods, reloaded my save, nothing!

Here is my mod list, i'm gonna type everything cause i think it's easier for you to read than a screenshot(also i got no internet on my pc now so i'm on my phone):

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch

Bodyslide

CBBE

CaN

CaN Skeleton Fix

CaN Mane and Tail

Mane and Tail Skeleton Fix

Pony Race Additions

Looks Menu

Looks Menu Player Rotation

Cutie Mark Overlays

Fallout Ponified

Fallout Equestria

FE Season Pass

Address Library

Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul

P.A.M.S Power Armor Movement Sounds

Awesome Up

Yay xp up

Sitting Female Animation Replacer

Pony Settlers

Pony Raiders

My Little Pony User Interface Overhaul Project

MCM

AAF(Might remove it since i don't really care for sex in the game)

Custom Camera

Barber and Surgery Camera Fix

Pip Boy Customisation Framework

Stand Straight Idle

True Wasteland Body

TWB AIO FO4 Armor Except Raider

Girly Animation

HUDFramework

toonAnimationpack

OCDecorator

Videos of The Wasteland

Addon Starlight Drive-in

Theatre of the wasteland

Buffout 4

High fps physics fix

Alternate Aniamations for 3rd Person Weapons

Lovers Luxury Bed Lady Killer

Atomic Lust

ILER Animation Edition AAF

Sleep Together Anywhere

Real Animated Poses

FO4HHS

High Heels Sounds

CBP Physics(yeh i know, OCBP, already edited the ini file, doesn't matter 3bbb or ZeX, OCBP does not work for me, never has, i don't know how to make it work)

MTM CBP Physics Preset

Pony ZeX Skeleton SAM support

ZeX ZaZ Extended Skeleton(just installed this, tested with only the pony skeleton before, thought for some reason that i needed this, but didn't work naturally)

BodyTalk3

Plus Various outfit mods,Vtaw Wardrobe 6, 8, TWB Conversions, etc.

It's 11:10 pm right now, i'll uninstall everything tomorrow and try again, i'll check here first, tho!!

Pretty sure i don't need ZeX Skeleton, just installed to see if had any effect, don't need to adress that, unless i actually needed! Thanks again!

Edit: I did use the files you just provided and replaced the original ones before testing!

I tried fixing the ocbp stuff and it works but once you start the game from any save sometimes the physics disappear. I tried other races like the Vulpines and the physics always stay on. I think is one of those things I need to figure out how to fix now.

And i use NifSkope to do or fix the skeletons.

https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases

So there must be a mod related to HHS conflicting with the skeleton, idk anymore, i've uninstalled everything and installed again, but this time i've installed only basic/necessary mods, i still have the issue! Either the males crotch is stretching or their heads! Am i missing some mod?

I've tested before editing the CaN.esm file that you provided and still didn't work, so i removed the line under aaaPonyRace that contains "Race Fixes"(Spell: 0102F435 aaaPonyRaceFix), which resets the skeleton and my character clips through the floor, forcing me to unequip and equip the heels everytime i open the game, i don't know what exactly this is for but doesn't seem to be the cause since removing the line changes nothing, except it doesn't reset the heels height.

Sorry if i'm being too "specific", i just want to let you know everything to see what exactly is happening on my end.

Also you proved that the game is working for you, can you tell me which mods exactly you had installed so i can compare with my list?

Here is a screenshot of the mods installed, no physics as you can see, but before writing this i tried with cbp physics and still nothing:

CapturadeTela(47).png.04c3aaaf337b67f0b8208a4895378621.png

In game:

ScreenShot0.png.7d11d549eea8623024bd32d0ca1a19f7.png

58 minutes ago, JakeAnubis666 said:

So there must be a mod related to HHS conflicting with the skeleton, idk anymore, i've uninstalled everything and installed again, but this time i've installed only basic/necessary mods, i still have the issue! Either the males crotch is stretching or their heads! Am i missing some mod?

I've tested before editing the CaN.esm file that you provided and still didn't work, so i removed the line under aaaPonyRace that contains "Race Fixes"(Spell: 0102F435 aaaPonyRaceFix), which resets the skeleton and my character clips through the floor, forcing me to unequip and equip the heels everytime i open the game, i don't know what exactly this is for but doesn't seem to be the cause since removing the line changes nothing, except it doesn't reset the heels height.

Sorry if i'm being too "specific", i just want to let you know everything to see what exactly is happening on my end.

Also you proved that the game is working for you, can you tell me which mods exactly you had installed so i can compare with my list?

Here is a screenshot of the mods installed, no physics as you can see, but before writing this i tried with cbp physics and still nothing:

CapturadeTela(47).png.04c3aaaf337b67f0b8208a4895378621.png

In game:

ScreenShot0.png.7d11d549eea8623024bd32d0ca1a19f7.png

This is my load order:

Loadfortesting.PNG.a755cbeaf5fe7de0949871b3af983afb.PNG

I don't have a lot of mods right now.

19 minutes ago, That_Maggot said:

This is my load order:

Loadfortesting.PNG.a755cbeaf5fe7de0949871b3af983afb.PNG

I don't have a lot of mods right now.

Alright i realized you're using FG, i'm still on cbbe and i don't think i'll switch since cbbe has more outfits and such, but the main reason is TWB and the preset i'm using(which is the one i liked the most so far) so i'll stick to cbbe.

One last request for you, could you give me a brief explanation on how to use nifskope, i've tried before and failed miserably cause i didn't know what i was doing, so i want to learn in case i need it. Do i need it? I know i fixed this issue before by just messing with FO4Edit and copying files/changing directories, i'll try to fix this without resorting to methods i'm not used to, but i might have to. In fact there is one post in either Skeletal Adjustments or High Heels mods page, saying that it's possible to fix by "recreating" the skeleton like you did, but idk reading through over 1200 posts really sucks, but im gonna do it right now, and update later if i fix it.

Unfortunately i don't take many screenshots when i play so, this is what i have to show that it was working 5 months ago.

The pony race:

ScreenShot1.png.86176bd818d026a9ff575b5b338f9e2f.png

And HHS:

ScreenShot432.png.9f09ab939f321b15d1fc18b9fa4e6b64.png

As you can see i'm using 3bbb and twb, it is possible, so i better ge to it!

3 hours ago, JakeAnubis666 said:

Alright i realized you're using FG, i'm still on cbbe and i don't think i'll switch since cbbe has more outfits and such, but the main reason is TWB and the preset i'm using(which is the one i liked the most so far) so i'll stick to cbbe.

One last request for you, could you give me a brief explanation on how to use nifskope, i've tried before and failed miserably cause i didn't know what i was doing, so i want to learn in case i need it. Do i need it? I know i fixed this issue before by just messing with FO4Edit and copying files/changing directories, i'll try to fix this without resorting to methods i'm not used to, but i might have to. In fact there is one post in either Skeletal Adjustments or High Heels mods page, saying that it's possible to fix by "recreating" the skeleton like you did, but idk reading through over 1200 posts really sucks, but im gonna do it right now, and update later if i fix it.

Unfortunately i don't take many screenshots when i play so, this is what i have to show that it was working 5 months ago.

The pony race:

ScreenShot1.png.86176bd818d026a9ff575b5b338f9e2f.png

And HHS:

ScreenShot432.png.9f09ab939f321b15d1fc18b9fa4e6b64.png

As you can see i'm using 3bbb and twb, it is possible, so i better ge to it!

I dm you with a sort of tutorial.

Edited by That_Maggot
14 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

I tried fixing the ocbp stuff and it works but once you start the game from any save sometimes the physics disappear. I tried other races like the Vulpines and the physics always stay on. I think is one of those things I need to figure out how to fix now.

And i use NifSkope to do or fix the skeletons.

https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases

I finally figure out what was causing the OCBP/OCBPC disappearing from the Pony Race for some reason and it was the CaN.esm that was causing it.

On the Spell tab then on aaaPonyRaceFix then on SPIT - DATA, there's a Type that needs to be change from a Ability to Spell. Doing this makes the OCPB/OCBPC stay permanently on the Race.

From this:

Ocbpcfixed.PNG.f6a8122f70491a2572d51f5fa5c8cae8.PNG

To this:

Ocbpcfixed2.PNG.dc9bd8a691e9b9bd3b6b202f7b5f9bdf.PNG

But unfortunately there's a catch, it has to do with the Race Customizer (not the mod) thing that's on the CaN.esm. On the start of the game once you have control of your character the OCBP/OCBPC jiggle works flawlessly but once you go down the hallway and the Race Customizer menu appears the jiggle physics on your character and only on your character will disappear until you leave Vault 111. Once you're out of vault 111 the OCBP/OCBPC jiggle will come back and it will stay with you permanently even if you leave game and come back.

So here's the deal. Will you guys would want a separated mod from the CaN that only includes the Pony race and all its fixes? And it gets rid of the Race customizer?

If not, just use this modified CaN.esm

CaN.esm

It includes the Spell change and the new path for the skeleton.

Edited by That_Maggot
13 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

I finally figure out what was causing the OCBP/OCBPC disappearing from the Pony Race for some reason and it was the CaN.esm that was causing it.

On the Spell tab then on aaaPonyRaceFix then on SPIT - DATA, there's a Type that needs to be change from a Ability to Spell. Doing this makes the OCPB/OCBPC stay permanently on the Race.

From this:

To this:

But unfortunately there's a catch, it has to do with the Race Customizer (not the mod) thing that's on the CaN.esm. On the start of the game once you have control of your character the OCBP/OCBPC jiggle works flawlessly but once you go down the hallway and the Race Customizer menu appears the jiggle physics on your character and only on your character will disappear until you leave Vault 111. Once you're out of vault 111 the OCBP/OCBPC jiggle will come back and it will stay with you permanently even if you leave game and come back.

So here's the deal. Will you guys would want a separated mod from the CaN that only includes the Pony race and all its fixes? And it gets rid of the Race customizer?

CaN.esm 821.52 kB · 1 download

That's good info, upon trying to fix my issues i've played without race customizer and it's really not necessary honestly, unless you want multiple races in your game of course!

Also i'm getting a hold of the skeleton thing thanks to your tutorial, i just don't really have the time now cause of work, but as soon as fix the 3bbb skeleton i'll upload here!

On 8/19/2023 at 3:43 AM, JakeAnubis666 said:

That's good info, upon trying to fix my issues i've played without race customizer and it's really not necessary honestly, unless you want multiple races in your game of course!

Also i'm getting a hold of the skeleton thing thanks to your tutorial, i just don't really have the time now cause of work, but as soon as fix the 3bbb skeleton i'll upload here!

Nice hope you finished to test it out.

On 8/18/2023 at 2:02 PM, That_Maggot said:

From this:

To this:

CaN.esm 821.52 kB · 3 downloads

Ok, I removed the Race Customizer thing from CaN.esm and CaN - Player Pony.esp so you won't get the Race Customizer Menu at the start of the game. The thing that was deleted from these files was the Quest. Here are the modified files without the Race Customizer.

CaN.esmCaN - Player Pony.esp

Edit: Forgot to add these ones

CMark.esp

Removed the Quest from it. This is for the CaN - Pony Race Additions

Added this one too just for all edited .esp's and .esm to be in an entire post

CaN Pony Mane Pack.esm 

Note: This one doesn't have the Quest issue.

This is for the CaN Mane and Tail Addon

All these files also have the new skeleton path in them.

Now the OCBP/OCBPC jiggles will work without any issues. Also, by removing the Race Customizer thing I manage to make the Classic Holstered Weapons System (CHW) work without the weapon disappearing.

Still, you need to do this first to make the CHW mod work with this Race.

You need to go to your Fallout 4\Data\f4se\plugins and locate the ClassicHolsteredWeaponsConfig.ini, open this file with Notepad or Notepad++. Inside this file we are going to add the new path of the skeleton for the Pony Race, so go directly to the [Extra] part.

From this:

Classicholts1.PNG.a4db93cc822714bbc770a743d93d5dcf.PNG

To this:

Classicholts2.PNG.fa663183da87f65ddde6e80adecf671d.PNG

Proof:

I hope you guys don't miss the Race Customizer.

Edited by That_Maggot

The head facebones break completely with physics on my end. Then, if you even dare to fix face bones with the CaN Customizer, it breaks the physics again but the facebones are fixed. Vice versa when you see the face surgeon. Even applied all of these fixes here and this is a problem even still. This will happen on a totally new character as soon as you leave the vault. The lashes and eyes will have their facebones deforms but the head will act like as if nothing was ever touched. At least my tits jiggle I guess.... I am using my own mesh mod but this seems to happen even on the normal CaN (made sure to test that as well, although the break is more subtle on the original CaN). I also seem to have an issue with the looks menu mod and CaN that breaks the lash selection, but that's unrelated.

Photo5.png

Photo7.png

4 hours ago, Shreddy said:

The head facebones break completely with physics on my end. Then, if you even dare to fix face bones with the CaN Customizer, it breaks the physics again but the facebones are fixed. Vice versa when you see the face surgeon. Even applied all of these fixes here and this is a problem even still. This will happen on a totally new character as soon as you leave the vault. The lashes and eyes will have their facebones deforms but the head will act like as if nothing was ever touched. At least my tits jiggle I guess.... I am using my own mesh mod but this seems to happen even on the normal CaN (made sure to test that as well, although the break is more subtle on the original CaN). I also seem to have an issue with the looks menu mod and CaN that breaks the lash selection, but that's unrelated.

Photo5.png

Photo7.png

Hmm... that head mesh looks more detailed than the one from CaN. What program did you use to export the nif? And also would you mind sharing the .nif to check whats causing all the bugs i guess.

1 hour ago, That_Maggot said:

Hmm... that head mesh looks more detailed than the one from CaN. What program did you use to export the nif? And also would you mind sharing the .nif to check whats causing all the bugs i guess.

Well that's the thing, it's happening on just the normal CaN. It's not specifically my mod that's doing it. All I did was create a new character, shrink and adjust the eyes in the looks menu, then accept the changes. Then when you switch to 3rd person and look at your eyes, bam. Physics work, but the face lost all of its facebone edits whilst the lashes keep the facebone edits. Resulting in the last image with the normal CaN mod. I made sure my mod wasn't anywhere activated or installed otherwise. This was a clean original CaN install with the skeleton files from here and the patches. I even tested with the skeleton files disabled and this bug still occurs. It seems the OCBP/OCBPC physics itself being activated is causing it but I don't really understand why. It shouldn't be affecting facial bones at all.

23 minutes ago, Shreddy said:

Well that's the thing, it's happening on just the normal CaN. It's not specifically my mod that's doing it. All I did was create a new character, shrink and adjust the eyes in the looks menu, then accept the changes. Then when you switch to 3rd person and look at your eyes, bam. Physics work, but the face lost all of its facebone edits whilst the lashes keep the facebone edits. Resulting in the last image with the normal CaN mod. I made sure my mod wasn't anywhere activated or installed otherwise. This was a clean original CaN install with the skeleton files from here and the patches. I even tested with the skeleton files disabled and this bug still occurs. It seems the OCBP/OCBPC physics itself being activated is causing it but I don't really understand why. It shouldn't be affecting facial bones at all.

Hmm... what mods do you have install I'm gonna try to recreate the issue.

Edit: Sorry i wasn't home gonna try what you posted.

Edited by That_Maggot
41 minutes ago, That_Maggot said:

Hmm... what mods do you have install I'm gonna try to recreate the issue.

Edit: Sorry i wasn't home gonna try what you posted.

All I have installed in my test profile is Looks Menu, Looks Menu Customization Compendium, Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch, and the Fusion Girl body. Then it's just CaN with the patches from here and the skeletons. Using OCBPC physics with the MTM OCBP - OCBPC preset.

All I have installed in my test profile is Looks Menu, Looks Menu Customization Compendium, Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch, and the Fusion Girl body. Then it's just CaN with the patches from here and the skeletons. Using OCBPC physics with the MTM OCBP - OCBPC preset.

I see the issue now

The eye lashes are "bind" with the eyes. Gonna do some editing to see if i can fix this.

That's the issue right i hope I'm not wrong. Because i don't have problems with the face.

Edited by That_Maggot
34 minutes ago, That_Maggot said:

I see the issue now

They eye lashes are "bind" with the eyes. Gonna do some editing to see if i can fix this.

That's the issue right i hope I'm not wrong. Because i don't have problems with the face.

Yes, that is indeed the issue. It seems like the eyelid/eye socket area doesn't shape like it's normally supposed to along with the eye and lashes. When I have the physics disabled, the eyelids move into place like they should. 

Happen to have an Installation step list? Replacing the ESM and ESP like so is giving me the menu still, even with RaceCustomizer gone, and the skeleton fixes downloaded It's not entirely working for me, which usually means i'm doing something wrong. Usually instructions to install this new stuff correctly gets me in the right place. thanks if you do, cheers!

1 hour ago, definitelynotman said:

Happen to have an Installation step list? Replacing the ESM and ESP like so is giving me the menu still, even with RaceCustomizer gone, and the skeleton fixes downloaded It's not entirely working for me, which usually means i'm doing something wrong. Usually instructions to install this new stuff correctly gets me in the right place. thanks if you do, cheers!

First install these:

1.- The CaN mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19040?tab=files&file_id=112112

2.- The Skeleton fix.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56101?tab=files&file_id=222418

3.- My skeleton mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23057-pony-zex-extended-skeleton/

4.- CaN - Pony Race Additions

5.- CaN Mane and Tail Addon

6.- And lastly all these ones:

Replace the .esp and .esm for these ones. Because I'm using the 2nd mod on this list i don't use Race Customizer.

7.- (Optional) if you want all npcs to be ponies.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23109

BUT.

Yes, that is indeed the issue. It seems like the eyelid/eye socket area doesn't shape like it's normally supposed to along with the eye and lashes. When I have the physics disabled, the eyelids move into place like they should. 

I'm doing a lot of testing and i just saw that the Race Customizer thing i deleted fixed the eye lashes at the start. Right now I'm doing my regular run of testing this race by pretty much restarting the game. Still, I might end up checking up the Race Customizer mod to see why it corrects the eye lashes. Also, the eye lashes issue is also prominent at the start of the game until the race menu appear.

I removed the jiggles, body, pretty much a lot of mods leaving only the first 2 on the list and yeah the eye lashes issue is still there until the menu appears.

Hey @Shreddy this might take longer because I'm trying to understand the the CaN Customizer item you get on the Pip Boy and the option Fix Face Bones item with the unmodified CaN mod that you can use to fix the face but it removes the jiggle.

Edited by That_Maggot
10 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

First install these:

1.- The CaN mod.

2.- The Skeleton fix.

3.- My skeleton mod

Replace the .esp and .esm for these ones. Because I'm using the 2nd mod on this list i don't use Race Customizer.

BUT.

I'm doing a lot of testing and i just saw that the Race Customizer thing i deleted fixed the eye lashes at the start. Right now I'm doing my regular run of testing this race by pretty much restarting the game. Still, I might end up checking up the Race Customizer mod to see why it corrects the eye lashes. Also, the eye lashes issue is also prominent at the start of the game until the race menu appear.

I removed the jiggles, body, pretty much a lot of mods leaving only the first 2 on the list and yeah the eye lashes issue is still there until the menu appears.

Hey @Shreddy this might take longer because I'm trying to understand the the CaN Customizer item you get on the Pip Boy and the option Fix Face Bones item with the unmodified CaN mod that you can use to fix the face but it removes the jiggle.

Yeah that's where I got stuck because I didn't understand how the CaN Customizer worked. I knew that it fixed the facebones but it would remove the jiggles. I have about zero understanding of how that stuff works. lol I really wonder if there's a way to achieve that functionality without it removing jiggles. Maybe somehow get it to only affect face bones and not the entire skeleton as it seems like it's reloading the whole skeleton when activated.

I can only speculate as such due to the character momentarily a-posing when activating the fix. I'm not sure of the inner workings of these kinds of things in this game. Might be impossible to just load in the face bones. I have no idea.

On 8/28/2023 at 9:12 AM, Shreddy said:

Yeah that's where I got stuck because I didn't understand how the CaN Customizer worked. I knew that it fixed the facebones but it would remove the jiggles. I have about zero understanding of how that stuff works. lol I really wonder if there's a way to achieve that functionality without it removing jiggles. Maybe somehow get it to only affect face bones and not the entire skeleton as it seems like it's reloading the whole skeleton when activated.

I can only speculate as such due to the character momentarily a-posing when activating the fix. I'm not sure of the inner workings of these kinds of things in this game. Might be impossible to just load in the face bones. I have no idea.

Are you using AAF? if so, AAF breaks a lot of stuff in Race Customizer. I'll be looking forward to seeing if yall can get this fixed in a way that works with AAF, cuz, yknow........ no comment...

thank you for your adaptations just like the prequel

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/60807
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/67632

Dinosaur RacesProto-Argonian Race - Generic NPCs
these mods make fallout look like skyrim with several humanoid species

could you make a compatibility for these mods

where it doesn't affect the player
I have these custom races in my game + the npcs versions so it gives diversity to the game
but from what I understand on the author's page the skeleton is not compatible, for without clothes
so in Argonian Dino etc, women when they are without clothes, the breasts distort and sink to the ground

Edited by Lilith Valentine
On 8/27/2023 at 11:52 PM, That_Maggot said:

First install these:

1.- The CaN mod.

2.- The Skeleton fix.

3.- My skeleton mod

BUT.

On 8/28/2023 at 10:12 AM, Shreddy said:

I do find that when you "FIX FACE BONES" on the customizer, it seems to actually swap the skeleton out. Or at the very least change it drastically somehow. I notice that SAM and other things are unusable after fixing the face bones. The classic holstered weapons mod will cease to function as well, making the weapon on my back disappear. I'm back onto using my mesh mod in this video, but its the same deal on the normal CaN. 

15 hours ago, Lilith Valentine said:

thank you for your adaptations just like the prequel

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/60807
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/67632

Dinosaur RacesProto-Argonian Race - Generic NPCs
these mods make fallout look like skyrim with several humanoid species

could you make a compatibility for these mods

where it doesn't affect the player
I have these custom races in my game + the npcs versions so it gives diversity to the game
but from what I understand on the author's page the skeleton is not compatible, for without clothes
so in Argonian Dino etc, women when they are without clothes, the breasts distort and sink to the ground

Ok, I'll check them out. Can you post a pic of the issue? And what body are you using?

Edit: I just tested out the Proto-Argonian Race and the Dinos, these races have a specific nude bodies (they have different feet tho). Still, we can change the address of these races bodies on the .esp to make it work with the human body and also adding these races to the OCBP.ini to add jiggle physics but it will only work with the human body.

Proof:

Here if you want to use the human body with these races:

For proto argonian

ProtoArgonianRace.esp

for all dinos

DinosaurRace.esp

For Ocbp:

OCBP PA_ProtoArgonianRace and dinos.txt

Look for your ocbp.ini on your Fallout 4\Data\f4se\plugins and add these races on the [Whitelist]. If you use more races add them manually.

And HHS:

Look for your settings.ini on your Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config\FO4HHS add ,PA_ProtoArgonianRace,DN_DinosaurRace,DN_DinosaurTriRace,DN_DinosaurParaRace,DN_DinosaurHybridRace on the end of the [Race]

14 hours ago, Shreddy said:

I do find that when you "FIX FACE BONES" on the customizer, it seems to actually swap the skeleton out. Or at the very least change it drastically somehow. I notice that SAM and other things are unusable after fixing the face bones. The classic holstered weapons mod will cease to function as well, making the weapon on my back disappear. I'm back onto using my mesh mod in this video, but its the same deal on the normal CaN. 

I can't see anything :(

Also, pony mod separated from CaN so it weights less and also doesn't use Race Customizer:

Pony Race.rar

No ZeX Skeleton included because i use this mod for quick testing.

Edited by That_Maggot
16 hours ago, LunaLover69420 said:

Are you using AAF? if so, AAF breaks a lot of stuff in Race Customizer. I'll be looking forward to seeing if yall can get this fixed in a way that works with AAF, cuz, yknow........ no comment...

AAF does work, if this is what you meant??

Also, I use no Race Customizer so i guess that's why it works.

On 8/29/2023 at 12:02 PM, Shreddy said:

I saw the video on my Cellphone and she looks lovely. (I don't know why it works on my cell but ok).

Changes skeleton... hmm, I been trying to see what skeleton does it change too but i can't find it and i don't know exactly what the script does because it says it changes to CharGenSkeleton??

But, where is this CharGenSkeleton that changes?

Capture.PNG.bee82fbb7ac889dcb4f1eda4590e2e2f.PNG