12 hours ago, Marrik24 said:

Yea I did try that skeleton as well and the height thing still isnt working with HHS. Im also geting a bug with the males.  attached file is what happens to the male bodies. Im using Bodytalk3 for males and CBBE for females

Im also using Vortex to run mods.

Photo0.png

in this case, you're gonna need to let him know your load order.

maybe a mod is conflicting with the skeletons (since i don't play MLP males)

There's a problem I have (not sure if it comes from this mod in particular but since no one seems to encounter it) with the Pony race.

For some reason, whenever someone from that race (PC or NPC) sits down on some furniture (like a chair) I keep hearing a noise like something hitting the ground repeatedly. And if that someone is sitting at a table, whatever's on this table will shake and tumble down. And if the PC sits and switches to first person camera, the screen can start shaking.

I know this is probably something minor, but this is getting annoying, and I have no idea what the culprit could be.

Edit: Also. every single Pony corpse is stretched like rubber. There's DEFINITELY a connection. But I can't seem to fix it.

Edited by POLE7645
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 5:50 AM, That_Maggot said:

Oh, I didn't knew there was a ZeX for CaN, (I see i should have probably search for ZaZ and not ZeX) and about using the Custom Race Skeleton Fix mod it adds another folder to the Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets named CaN_Pony so you can put the ZeX Pony Skeletons without affecting the human ones.

I used that mod because i was having a lot of trouble with the RaceCustomizer mod stretching the faces of the pony race. And the Custom Race Skeleton Fix mod does work with Fusion Girl Body and BT3.

377160_20220729124542_1.png

I just found out that T-Box the person who did the skeleton first made nude textures:

377160_20220729130126_1.png.5db3eb43dc8104c6681f2e764768336a.png

Nude textures on the mega link here:

https://derpibooru.org/images/2481490?q=faved_by_id%3A298477

very sorry to bother you but how did you install the male textures? the female was easy I simply replaced the textures in the original can installer but im not sure where/how to install for the male.

On 8/7/2022 at 8:26 PM, catcat323 said:

I tried using the edited ini, but it seems that even with the pony race added the physics only show after creating the character. Whenever I start game somewhere else (like alternate start) the physics appear only on npcs (On other races like the furry or anime ones they work without problem). I also tried turning off the whitelist, still nothing. And at this point I think that it is fault of the race

I have the same issue visiting the plastic surgeon adds the physics but once that save is reloaded in any way the physics will no longer apply.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can you help me figure out how to fix the problem i'm having?

i currently have the pony zex and your zex skeleton file disabled and only using the basic zex, but the pony npcs have stretched out heads and tails. this also happens if i set normal zex to laod after pony zex.

if i turn on the pony zex file, it fixes the pony skeletons, but causes every non-pony npc, and my character, to have massive heads. this happens if i place the pony zex by itself or set it to load after normal zex.

and if i use race customizer, i have to disable the furryfalloutnpc.esp, furryfallout_dlc_npc.esp, and the furryfurryfalloutnsfw.esp, which causes all the furry npcs to turn into bald animals with deformed head textures. if i don't disable those 3 files, the game crashes at the main menu and flags father gabe 18x under furryfalloutnpc.esp and ghoul 1x under racecustomizer.esp.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

i switched off the pony player mod to play as the anubis race, and also turned on the furry fallout mod to have a mix of furry and pony npcs in the game, as some of my mods only have pony replacers and nothing else

------------------------------------------------------------------------

without the below mentioned zex file, the screenshot shows my problem with the pony skeletons. and that's even with the 3 can files from here.

ScreenShot0.png

ZaZ-Extended_Skeleton (ZEX) V2 CaN PonyRace Compatible.rar

with the below pony file active, this is the results

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by IceBlazeWinters
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 8:47 AM, IceBlazeWinters said:

i currently have the pony zex and your zex skeleton file disabled and only using the basic zex, but the pony npcs have stretched out heads and tails. this also happens if i set normal zex to laod after pony zex.

if i turn on the pony zex file, it fixes the pony skeletons, but causes every non-pony npc, and my character, to have massive heads. this happens if i place the pony zex by itself or set it to load after normal zex.

and if i use race customizer, i have to disable the furryfalloutnpc.esp, furryfallout_dlc_npc.esp, and the furryfurryfalloutnsfw.esp, which causes all the furry npcs to turn into bald animals with deformed head textures. if i don't disable those 3 files, the game crashes at the main menu and flags father gabe 18x under furryfalloutnpc.esp and ghoul 1x under racecustomizer.esp.

i switched off the pony player mod to play as the anubis race, and also turned on the furry fallout mod to have a mix of furry and pony npcs in the game, as some of my mods only have pony replacers and nothing else

without the below mentioned zex file, the screenshot shows my problem with the pony skeletons. and that's even with the 3 can files from here.

ScreenShot0.png

ZaZ-Extended_Skeleton (ZEX) V2 CaN PonyRace Compatible.rar 54.78 kB · 4 downloads

ScreenShot1.png

with this file are you sill experiencing the glitch involving dead pony npc head stretching?

On 3/10/2023 at 1:47 PM, IceBlazeWinters said:

ScreenShot0.png

ZaZ-Extended_Skeleton (ZEX) V2 CaN PonyRace Compatible.rar 54.78 kB · 5 downloads

ScreenShot1.png

12 hours ago, nester said:

with this file are you sill experiencing the glitch involving dead pony npc head stretching?

This has to do with the way the pony skeleton head was made. My skeleton does work for the NSFW stuff but it has that issue that went you get kill or kill other pony npcs their heads go flying around and i haven't found a solution for it.

I should probably delete this mod because i haven't found a solution to it and also because is causing more issues than what i thought or just explain everyone that you should probably just used this skeleton for the protagonist and not for npcs. Sorry guys.

Edited by That_Maggot
19 hours ago, nester said:

7 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

This has to do with the way the pony skeleton head was made. My skeleton does work for the NSFW stuff but it has that issue that went you get kill or kill other pony npcs their heads go flying around and i haven't found a solution for it.

I should probably delete this mod because i haven't found a solution to it and also because is causing more issues than what i thought or just explain everyone that you should probably just used this skeleton for the protagonist and not for npcs. Sorry guys.

i don't have a stretched head on dead npcs

and i found the cause of my skeleton problem, it was the can pony race addon mod

it was directed to the default skeleton so i used fo4edit to change the directory to the can pony skeleton location

now everything works the way it's supposed to

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2023 at 5:51 AM, IceBlazeWinters said:

and i found the cause of my skeleton problem, it was the can pony race addon mod

it was directed to the default skeleton so i used fo4edit to change the directory to the can pony skeleton location

How do you change the skeleton directory in fo4edit? I think I have that mod and may need to redirect

On 3/24/2023 at 5:51 AM, IceBlazeWinters said:

4 hours ago, MidnightShades said:

How do you change the skeleton directory in fo4edit? I think I have that mod and may need to redirect

Ice you crazy SOB, your post helped me solve a problem that's been eluding me for a long time

I was doing some tinkering in fo4edit tonight and serendipitously found the place where you change the skeleton directories (Found the mod with the wrong path too, everything worked out) redirected the affected mod (Think it was called CMark.esp off the top of my head) to Custom Skeleton's directory and BOOM humans no longer have big heads and the wrong skeleton!

Now I can chill with Master Chief and Noble Team

So yeah, everything's all good and I wish everyone well

Wish to give personal shoutouts to Ice for the invaluable post that helped in helping me lay to rest a tricky issue and Maggot for the Custom Skeleton info you guys are ?s

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2023.04.26 - 21.14.17.31.png

Edited by MidnightShades
fixed a typo, that's it :)

Hi! Ive been trying to make HHS work together with the pony playermodel and have honestly tried everything, i just tried to install MO2 just to set the priorities of the skeletons as its not possible on NNM, atleast i cant really figure it out :x

I use CBBE and everytime i use the extended skeleton SAM aswell as the fixer, i seem to be able to get the HHS system to work, but all the NPC's textures kinda glitch out, Like the normal textures are mixed together, ontop of that there is a horrible sound of what i can only describe as ragdolls bashing together, once close they also push you away. Ive tried useing your mod on NMM alone and useing loose files and the same thing happens. 

Texture glitch.PNG

On 5/1/2023 at 1:31 PM, LextheGamer said:

Hi! Ive been trying to make HHS work together with the pony playermodel and have honestly tried everything, i just tried to install MO2 just to set the priorities of the skeletons as its not possible on NNM, atleast i cant really figure it out :x

I use CBBE and everytime i use the extended skeleton SAM aswell as the fixer, i seem to be able to get the HHS system to work, but all the NPC's textures kinda glitch out, Like the normal textures are mixed together, ontop of that there is a horrible sound of what i can only describe as ragdolls bashing together, once close they also push you away. Ive tried useing your mod on NMM alone and useing loose files and the same thing happens. 

Texture glitch.PNG

Having this exact same problem, collision sounds and everything.

• 3 months later...
On 3/24/2023 at 8:51 AM, IceBlazeWinters said:

Please, i've been messing around with this for too long and i can't get it fixed, can you explain how exactly one changes the directory, i have the corpse head stretching bug, i've tried everything and no success.

I hate myself for damaging my pc, had to get a new ssd, losing my games including FO4, fully modded, the thing is i managed to fix this issue with the corpses AND make HHS work with the pony race, but i was using CBBE and 3BBB for Ponies, but that was 5 months ago, i completely forgot what i did, i'm not used to this, i'm still learning, i managed to fix the issue by accident, if you, or anybody else, can give me a light, i'll be grateful cause my head is about to explode!

Also i'm not sure what is better, 3bbb or this one, i dont really care for sex animations and stuff, i just want to see my pony girl on high heels, not clipping through the ground and the heads of the corpses to stop flying, any help would be appreciated!

Apologies for my bad english!

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to fix the Skeleton to work without issues and im trying to get back to modding but i have lot of distractions and work to deal with.
Hope you guys can enjoy the Pony Race with the new skeleton.

Also, if you found any new issue please post it here.

Proof:

Edited by That_Maggot
On 8/15/2023 at 9:50 AM, JakeAnubis666 said:

Please, i've been messing around with this for too long and i can't get it fixed, can you explain how exactly one changes the directory, i have the corpse head stretching bug, i've tried everything and no success.

I hate myself for damaging my pc, had to get a new ssd, losing my games including FO4, fully modded, the thing is i managed to fix this issue with the corpses AND make HHS work with the pony race, but i was using CBBE and 3BBB for Ponies, but that was 5 months ago, i completely forgot what i did, i'm not used to this, i'm still learning, i managed to fix the issue by accident, if you, or anybody else, can give me a light, i'll be grateful cause my head is about to explode!

Also i'm not sure what is better, 3bbb or this one, i dont really care for sex animations and stuff, i just want to see my pony girl on high heels, not clipping through the ground and the heads of the corpses to stop flying, any help would be appreciated!

Apologies for my bad english!

Hey um @JakeAnubis666, what skeleton from SQR17 i know you are you using his mod Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix - Legs for Days - 3BBB and the 3BBB for Ponies: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39006?tab=files&file_id=218885

I just checked his files and there's like a lot of skeletons.

And sorry for not fixing the skeleton sooner because of this mod.

Also, with what mods it has issues?

Edited by That_Maggot
On 1/21/2023 at 9:23 AM, DerpedPerd said:

btw @That_Maggot, not sure if you're aware,

the other mod which adds additional pony races gets buggy even with your current mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/61282 CaN - Pony Race Additions

For CaN Mane and Tail Addon .esp edited for the skeleton:

CaN Pony Mane Pack.esm

This is for the CaN - Pony Race Additions .esp edited to work with the skeleton from here:

CMark.esp

And lastly for the (CaN) Crimes against Nature .esm also edited for skeleton:

Edit: use this one instead

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194729-pony-zex-extended-skeleton/?do=findComment&comment=4163063

EDIT 2: If you don't want to deal with Race Customizer anymore use these one:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194729-pony-zex-extended-skeleton/?do=findComment&comment=4165324

Edited by That_Maggot
2 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

For CaN Mane and Tail Addon .esp edited for the skeleton:

CaN Pony Mane Pack.esm 182.1 kB · 0 downloads

This is for the CaN - Pony Race Additions .esp edited to work with the skeleton from here:

CMark.esp 436.68 kB · 0 downloads

And lastly for the (CaN) Crimes against Nature .esm also edited for skeleton:

CaN.esm 821.51 kB · 0 downloads

Damn dude, you're a savior! I'm really mad because no matter how much time i spend working on this(last 3 days) i just can't understand what exactly needs to be done, i wish i could wrap my head around this so i could help other people instead of begging for help..

Anyway, HSS works with the skeleton from here, the only problem is the head, obviously i couldn't fix it, so went back to default skeleton and 3bbb

Playing around with FO4Edit, i found the directory lines for CMark, i set up the female body to use the skeleton under actors\Character\CharacterAssets\CaN_Pony\

So from what i understand the problem lies within Pony Race Additions, but like you said there are TOO MANY skeletons, idk what belongs to what, it was just trial and error but i managed to make HSS work again with 3bbb only, but the heads were still glitched!

I'm going to test the new files and update my post, but seriously, if it's not too much trouble could you explain what was wrong exactly and what you did to fix it? If it's too complicated  you don't have to. Again thank you very much, brb!

11 minutes ago, JakeAnubis666 said:

Damn dude, you're a savior! I'm really mad because no matter how much time i spend working on this(last 3 days) i just can't understand what exactly needs to be done, i wish i could wrap my head around this so i could help other people instead of begging for help..

Anyway, HSS works with the skeleton from here, the only problem is the head, obviously i couldn't fix it, so went back to default skeleton and 3bbb

Playing around with FO4Edit, i found the directory lines for CMark, i set up the female body to use the skeleton under actors\Character\CharacterAssets\CaN_Pony\

So from what i understand the problem lies within Pony Race Additions, but like you said there are TOO MANY skeletons, idk what belongs to what, it was just trial and error but i managed to make HSS work again with 3bbb only, but the heads were still glitched!

I'm going to test the new files and update my post, but seriously, if it's not too much trouble could you explain what was wrong exactly and what you did to fix it? If it's too complicated  you don't have to. Again thank you very much, brb!

Well, the problem was that the .nif file that contain the skeleton had a lot of ninodes. Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense. But, by trial and error i started to understand the issue.

Its like this, by copy pasting some parts of the ZeX skeleton to the base Pony Skeleton it started to cause the flying head thing and also make the file bigger. It also happen by doing it backwards. So... the solution was to recreate every node piece by piece on the Pony Skeleton. The only bones i could copy and paste where the ones that Pony Skeleton didn't have like the cbp ones.

It took me like 8 hours to recreate the pony Skeleton with the ZeX stuff and test in game. Still, if you want a Skeleton base on Sqr17 skeletons ill do it but i dont want to do all of them xd.

16 minutes ago, That_Maggot said:

Well, the problem was that the .nif file that contain the skeleton had a lot of ninodes. Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense. But, by trial and error i started to understand the issue.

Its like this, by copy pasting some parts of the ZeX skeleton to the base Pony Skeleton it started to cause the flying head thing and also make the file bigger. It also happen by doing it backwards. So... the solution was to recreate every node piece by piece on the Pony Skeleton. The only bones i could copy and paste where the ones that Pony Skeleton didn't have like the cbp ones.

It took me like 8 hours to recreate the pony Skeleton with the ZeX stuff and test in game. Still, if you want a Skeleton base on Sqr17 skeletons ill do it but i dont want to do all of them xd.

Omg dude, totally irrelevant, but i'm learning blender and i get it man, must've been a nightmare recreating the bones!

Ok i've replaced the files and tested, the head glitch it's still there, i have to go somewhere now, i'll be back in 1hour, maybe less, then i'll start a new game, but i've loaded my last save, at the beginning of the game actually, and i'm using the corpse at the bridge next to the gas station, still didn't work but i'm stupid forgot to tell you what mods i have on now:

BodyTalk

Pony ZeX Skeleton with SAM support

True Wasteland Body

I've uninstalled DFS, Skeletal Adjustments and 3bbb for ponies before testing, do i need anything else, first time using ZeZ Skeleton, there's nothing else really, i'll start a new game and see, if it doesn't work i'll remove everything and install all mods again!

8 minutes ago, JakeAnubis666 said:

Omg dude, totally irrelevant, but i'm learning blender and i get it man, must've been a nightmare recreating the bones!

Ok i've replaced the files and tested, the head glitch it's still there, i have to go somewhere now, i'll be back in 1hour, maybe less, then i'll start a new game, but i've loaded my last save, at the beginning of the game actually, and i'm using the corpse at the bridge next to the gas station, still didn't work but i'm stupid forgot to tell you what mods i have on now:

BodyTalk

Pony ZeX Skeleton with SAM support

True Wasteland Body

I've uninstalled DFS, Skeletal Adjustments and 3bbb for ponies before testing, do i need anything else, first time using ZeZ Skeleton, there's nothing else really, i'll start a new game and see, if it doesn't work i'll remove everything and install all mods again!

Don't forget this mod (CaN) - Crimes Against Nature - Skeleton Fix-56101-1-0-1638100538.7z

I didn't want to use race customizer because it was causing me a lot of headaches so i used this mod to change the folders of the CaN Pony Race Skeleton. I know i could probably edit the original CaN mod only for the pony race and adding the new skeleton path rather than use this mod but this was a lot faster to work with.

2 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

Don't forget this mod (CaN) - Crimes Against Nature - Skeleton Fix-56101-1-0-1638100538.7z

I didn't want to use race customizer because it was causing me a lot of headaches so i used this mod to change the folders of the CaN Pony Race Skeleton. I know i could probably edit the original CaN mod only for the pony race and adding the new skeleton path rather than use this mod but this was a lot faster to work with.

Hey, so my meeting took longer than i thought, i'm too tired to continue with this today!

I actually opened the game and reloaded my save, nothing. Started a new game, nothing! Deleted some uselss mods, reloaded my save, nothing!

Here is my mod list, i'm gonna type everything cause i think it's easier for you to read than a screenshot(also i got no internet on my pc now so i'm on my phone):

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch

Bodyslide

CBBE

CaN

CaN Skeleton Fix

CaN Mane and Tail

Mane and Tail Skeleton Fix

Pony Race Additions

Looks Menu

Looks Menu Player Rotation

Cutie Mark Overlays

Fallout Ponified

Fallout Equestria

FE Season Pass

Address Library

Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul

P.A.M.S Power Armor Movement Sounds

Awesome Up

Yay xp up

Sitting Female Animation Replacer

Pony Settlers

Pony Raiders

My Little Pony User Interface Overhaul Project

MCM

AAF(Might remove it since i don't really care for sex in the game)

Custom Camera

Barber and Surgery Camera Fix

Pip Boy Customisation Framework

Stand Straight Idle

True Wasteland Body

TWB AIO FO4 Armor Except Raider

Girly Animation

HUDFramework

toonAnimationpack

OCDecorator

Videos of The Wasteland

Addon Starlight Drive-in

Theatre of the wasteland

Buffout 4

High fps physics fix

Alternate Aniamations for 3rd Person Weapons

Lovers Luxury Bed Lady Killer

Atomic Lust

ILER Animation Edition AAF

Sleep Together Anywhere

Real Animated Poses

FO4HHS

High Heels Sounds

CBP Physics(yeh i know, OCBP, already edited the ini file, doesn't matter 3bbb or ZeX, OCBP does not work for me, never has, i don't know how to make it work)

MTM CBP Physics Preset

Pony ZeX Skeleton SAM support

ZeX ZaZ Extended Skeleton(just installed this, tested with only the pony skeleton before, thought for some reason that i needed this, but didn't work naturally)

BodyTalk3

Plus Various outfit mods,Vtaw Wardrobe 6, 8, TWB Conversions, etc.

It's 11:10 pm right now, i'll uninstall everything tomorrow and try again, i'll check here first, tho!!

Pretty sure i don't need ZeX Skeleton, just installed to see if had any effect, don't need to adress that, unless i actually needed! Thanks again!

Edit: I did use the files you just provided and replaced the original ones before testing!

Edited by JakeAnubis666