Pony ZeX Extended Skeleton

View File

This is a modified Skeleton created using ZeX Skeleton assets. I modified this Skeleton to work with the Fusion Girl Body.

Requirements:

1.- (CaN) Crimes against Nature: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19040

2.- Custom Race Skeleton Fixes: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56101

Note: Because I am using the Custom Race Skeleton Fixes mod for an easier way to install my skeleton you don't need the RaceCustomizer mod for CaN.

If anybody finds any issue with the skeleton please comment.

Tutorial for OCBP/OCBPC, CHW and HHS for Pony Race:

Nude textures on the mega link here:

https://derpibooru.org/images/2481490?q=faved_by_id%3A298477

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/29/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    (CaN) Crimes against Nature and Custom Race Skeleton Fixes

I already found a ZeX fix for CaN that lets me use BT3 for males, and that didn't require that weird "Custom Race Skeleton Fix" that I have no idea how to use anyways.

Would that one let me use Fusion Girl too, or do I REALLY have to use that Skeleton Fix mod you say is a requirement?

1 hour ago, DickChapman said:

I already found a ZeX fix for CaN that lets me use BT3 for males, and that didn't require that weird "Custom Race Skeleton Fix" that I have no idea how to use anyways.

Would that one let me use Fusion Girl too, or do I REALLY have to use that Skeleton Fix mod you say is a requirement?

Oh, I didn't knew there was a ZeX for CaN, (I see i should have probably search for ZaZ and not ZeX) and about using the Custom Race Skeleton Fix mod it adds another folder to the Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets named CaN_Pony so you can put the ZeX Pony Skeletons without affecting the human ones.

I used that mod because i was having a lot of trouble with the RaceCustomizer mod stretching the faces of the pony race. And the Custom Race Skeleton Fix mod does work with Fusion Girl Body and BT3.

377160_20220729124542_1.png

I just found out that T-Box the person who did the skeleton first made nude textures:

377160_20220729130126_1.png.5db3eb43dc8104c6681f2e764768336a.png

Nude textures on the mega link here:

https://derpibooru.org/images/2481490?q=faved_by_id%3A298477

Edited by That_Maggot

I've never had any issues with RaceCustomizer, don't see why everyone's complaining about it.

Also sorry, my mistake, the fix I have is for ZaZ, not ZeX, whatever the difference between those two are I don't know. What I also don't know is how to use the Skeleton Fix, since that mod's creator refused to put it in the description.

6 hours ago, DickChapman said:

I've never had any issues with RaceCustomizer, don't see why everyone's complaining about it.

Also sorry, my mistake, the fix I have is for ZaZ, not ZeX, whatever the difference between those two are I don't know. What I also don't know is how to use the Skeleton Fix, since that mod's creator refused to put it in the description.

The difference between ZaZ and ZeX hmm... i think they're the same because it was made by the same person, the only difference is the change of name and i used the ZeX-ExtendedSkeletonV5 for my skeleton mod and the one from T-Box used the 3.5 version but mine has some cbp stuff and some leg stuff.

And the Custom Race Skeleton Fix just adds a folder where you can put your new Skeletons that's it, and replaces the CaN - Player Pony.esp from the CaN mod plus changes the address of the male and female skeletons folder on the .esp that this mod has.

Edited by That_Maggot

Meh, call me dumb if you want but I still can't understand the Skeleton Fix mod and what to put where; and since that mod's creator didn't bother to elaborate, saying that it's "simple", I'll probably just give up on this endeavor; it's just not worth it at this point...

Also besides, my main mod I use, that among other things adds a bunch of outfits, is based on CBBE so I'd probably get nowhere using FG anyways. Sorry for wasting your time.

Edited by DickChapman
30 minutes ago, DickChapman said:

Meh, call me dumb if you want but I still can't understand the Skeleton Fix mod and what to put where; and since that mod's creator didn't bother to elaborate, saying that it's "simple", I'll probably just give up on this endeavor; it's just not worth it at this point...

Also besides, my main mod I use, that among other things adds a bunch of outfits, is based on CBBE so I'd probably get nowhere using FG anyways. Sorry for wasting your time.

saitama-one-punch-man.gif

36 minutes ago, ATIMKOS said:

If i don't have CaN_Pony folder in "Fallout 4\data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets" I need download Custom Race Skeleton Fixes?

Yes, you need to download the Custom Race Skeleton Fixes or just replace the skeleton you are using for the one on this mod if you don't want to use Custom Race Skeleton Fixes.

Edited by That_Maggot

UPDATE 8/31/2023

Support for... i think everything?? (Is something is missing please comment)

Please follow the list below ↓ 

In my requirements I stated that i don't use Race Customizer so here's a more detailed list of requirements if you are going to use more pony mods.

1.- The CaN mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19040?tab=files&file_id=112112

2.- The Skeleton fix.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56101?tab=files&file_id=222418

3.- My skeleton mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23057-pony-zex-extended-skeleton/

4.- CaN - Pony Race Additions

5.- CaN Mane and Tail Addon

6.- Replace all your .esm's and .esp's for these ones:

CaN.esm

CaN - Player Pony.esp

CMark.esp

CaN Pony Mane Pack.esm

7.- (Optional) if you want all npcs to be ponies.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23109

All these files (.esm's and .esp's) have the new skeleton path in them, removed the Race Customizer menu and Spell changed.

You need to do this 1st to make the OCBP/OCBPC jiggles, CHW and HHS work without any issues.

OCBP/OCBPC tutorial:

Ok, to add jiggle physics to the Pony race with OCBP/OCBPC you must 1st have downloaded OCBP for Fallout 4 or OCBPC for Fallout 4, then you need to open the ocbp.ini with Notepad or Notepad++ that is in the Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins folder and below the [Whitelist] you need to add "aaaPonyRace:female" for the female parts, "aaaPonyRace:male" for the male parts and lastly for the Belly_Skin part you must add just "aaaPonyRace"

From this:

1.PNG.ea2f751eabd87fb6bef5942283c3130b.PNG

To this:

2.PNG.2183aea048146db7b8f2634bca71d315.PNG

And save the ini.

Here's a .txt for copy pasting the text:

OCBP Pony.txt

Proof:

CHW tutorial:

Also, by removing the Race Customizer the Classic Holstered Weapons System (CHW) works without the weapon disappearing.

Still, you need to do this first to make the CHW mod work with this Race.

You need to go to your Fallout 4\Data\f4se\plugins and locate the ClassicHolsteredWeaponsConfig.ini, open this file with Notepad or Notepad++. Inside this file we are going to add the new path of the skeleton for the Pony Race, so go directly to the [Extra] part.

From this:

Classicholts1.PNG.a4db93cc822714bbc770a743d93d5dcf.PNG

To this:

Classicholts2.PNG.fa663183da87f65ddde6e80adecf671d.PNG

Proof:

HHS tutorial:

To add the HHS support to the Pony race first install the HHS mod then you need to go to Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config\FO4HHS open the settings.ini with Notepad or Notepad++ and go straight to [Race] you need to add "aaaPonyRace" to this section.

From this:

1.PNG.dfff85ac0e065576d95aa103d291fd4a.PNG.c23bb0b1aa9d98da0c4fdbc3c145655b.PNG2.PNG.c4738656c4e42eb6e89171389e21c225.PNG.88822b0f8af71773d2437c4b4c692131.PNG

To this:

3.PNG.0903ef8c478185897e3ff47cfdc92220.PNG.08cd7701fd1e7a3f7b66b540d7e9e42d.PNG

Proof:

10.png.fd1ee59ca74e167eb534570262c37b81.png.fdb59daa94387c2280ec352fddae4423.png

All in one post no dupes.

Edited by That_Maggot

I tried using the edited ini, but it seems that even with the pony race added the physics only show after creating the character. Whenever I start game somewhere else (like alternate start) the physics appear only on npcs (On other races like the furry or anime ones they work without problem). I also tried turning off the whitelist, still nothing. And at this point I think that it is fault of the race

• 2 months later...
On 7/29/2022 at 2:56 PM, DickChapman said:

if you download pony exploration or pony race additions, the CMark.esp completely fucks off everything in can, whether youre using the skeleton fix or not. the reason the extended skeleton exists is (mostly) for AAF mods.

On 8/7/2022 at 5:26 AM, catcat323 said:

I tried using the edited ini, but it seems that even with the pony race added the physics only show after creating the character. Whenever I start game somewhere else (like alternate start) the physics appear only on npcs (On other races like the furry or anime ones they work without problem). I also tried turning off the whitelist, still nothing. And at this point I think that it is fault of the race

read the mod page dude. cant do alternate start. you can use startmeup ONLY IF YOU DO "this is a memory, i dont want to relive this" in which case theres a whole different problem of; you need to have ONLY startmeup active. if you try to do that with can active, youll glitch through the floor of the cryopod when it opens the face editor or tries to add the CAN customiser to your inventory

i have had a lot of trial and error with the proccess of trying to get CANand AAF to work together. i have figured out almost everything, i just need to know how to take this EXT Pony skeleton and apply it to an existing body/outfit in bodyslide. im on the brink of a full-blown breakthrough where everything will work perfectly with no weird clipping. ill come back and reply to this once i figure it out.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, ahboy99 said:

ermm may i ask if you're using FG skeleton(aka zex), how do you make the tail works tho?

We have to rig the ZeX tail nodes with the tail nif files but, my ZeX skeleton has the CaN tails nodes and the ZeX tail nodes so the CaN pony tail nifs will work without any issues but...

Explaining.png.0c1c4795729acd480507be4721923d8e.png

Why have both tail nodes if we only need one?

Untitled.png.f49ddb5ba8e72004178a181680f8f64e.png

And I... hmm. I guess I just added them because they were inside the ZeX skeleton... In other words because yes xD.

Going back to your question if you want to rig a tail an easy way is to add the bone weights of another tail to your tail with Outfit Studio or blender.

Edited by That_Maggot
On 10/8/2022 at 11:54 PM, LunaLover69420 said:

i have had a lot of trial and error with the proccess of trying to get CANand AAF to work together. i have figured out almost everything, i just need to know how to take this EXT Pony skeleton and apply it to an existing body/outfit in bodyslide. im on the brink of a full-blown breakthrough where everything will work perfectly with no weird clipping. ill come back and reply to this once i figure it out.

Sorry for being late responding what kind of clipping do you have? i would like to see whats the issue.

On 12/15/2022 at 5:25 AM, ATIMKOS said:

Oh, wrong link - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/66047 (I miss this 7 :P)

I just reconstructed the skeleton using ZeX v6 with SAM so you can use that mod. I havent try out the SAM mod I only test out the skeleton if it doesnt crash and it doesnt.

"File removed" Use the one on the main page.

Edited by That_Maggot
On 12/15/2022 at 6:07 AM, DerpedPerd said:

will this help to add missing HHS system to the CaN races?

is this only for FG? (i use CBBE)

The HHS is this right? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39850

Does the HHS work with custom races before any skeleton modification?

I only made the skeleton to work with the pony race.

And yeah its for FG but i can make versions that work for CBBE. Just show me the skeleton you use.

Edited by That_Maggot
7 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

The HHS is this right? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39850

Does the HHS work with custom races before any skeleton modification?

I only made the skeleton to work with the pony race.

And yeah its for FG but i can make versions that work for CBBE. Just show me the skeleton you use.

well, it works on a list of races (sRace=DefaultRace,HumanRace,GhoulRace,SynthGen1Race,SynthGen2Race,SynthGen2RaceValentine,nanaRace,nana2Race,DLC05ArmorRackRace,PlayerRace,IKAROSRace,IKAROSRaceSubGraphData,IKAROSRaceCOPY,ASIAG1BotRace,ASIAG2BotRace,ASIAG3BotRace,ASIAG4BotRace,ASIAG0_5BotRace,ASIAG1_5BotRace,ASIAG2_5BotRace,ASIAG3_5BotRace,DroidRace,HumanRace2B,2BRace,MannequinRace,AyaneRace,hitomirace,kasumirace,DOA_Mairace,momijirace,nyotengurace,AGNISKitRace,AM_AmeliaRace,AN_AnubisRace,DCM_DeathclawMutantRace,LupineRace,aaaSharkRace,VulpineRace)

but up till now, CaN is the only race not getting the HHS system.

i used only zexV5, (CaN) - Crimes Against Nature - Skeleton Fix, Cbbe