question For connoisseurs of DAZ

1 hour ago, RomeoZero said:

Pose (or similar) can be found in Goma Pero pose packs.

Hmm .. hardly, I found a model among the models for printing on a printer.

With a very high probability - the source stuff was for DAZ. There are over a million polygons.

but  have a composite character. Actually, that's why I'm looking for it - the printable model is very complicated to put it into the game - it has to be simplified and divided into 5 parts.

On 7/28/2022 at 6:27 PM, TDA said:

Hmm .. hardly, I found a model among the models for printing on a printer.

With a very high probability - the source stuff was for DAZ. There are over a million polygons.

but  have a composite character. Actually, that's why I'm looking for it - the printable model is very complicated to put it into the game - it has to be simplified and divided into 5 parts.

Ah sorry, I misread it and though this is as my Skyrim notifications (those screenshots are from TES Oblivion with the body named DMRA) as Daz stuff already in many games, so the body type can be found as in Resident Evil Remake or Skyrim (dibella body) or Fallout (Atomic body) and the Posture can be related to  Goma Pero pose packs for Skyrim or similar pose mods. My bad, though, DAZ body morph presets can be found on Deviantart.

4 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

Ah sorry, I misread it and though this is as my Skyrim notifications (those screenshots are from TES Oblivion with the body named DMRA) as Daz stuff already in many games, so the body type can be found as in Resident Evil Remake or Skyrim (dibella body) or Fallout (Atomic body) and the Posture can be related to  Goma Pero pose packs for Skyrim or similar pose mods. My bad, though, DAZ body morph presets can be found on Deviantart.

very similar to Tara v04 by Affect3d,

tara_1717564625_by_einsamerbursch_dfa6ve6-fullview.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...