Another Cbbe 3ba standalone femboy follower

View File

Alrighty this follower name is Jane and he is a standalone follower. Jane doesn't use a unique race to be a femboy. He uses fairskin, so any schlong you give him like trx futanari addon or erf futanari addon( which  automatically comes with the fairskin patch will appear seamless on his body( if you build the pp to his body). Anyway he uses a female body with no vagina obviously thanks to @donnerwetter no vagina mod. The benefits of this is that he will be able to use any type of female clothing without any problems or incompatibilities. Also he will still be able to keep the physics that the 3ba mod has.

With that said, he uses my femboy bubble butt bodyslide preset right here . This body preset is basically the same as my demonic bodyslide preset just with no boobs. So lets say if you were to use my demonic bodyslide preset and you download him as a follower. Once you build the pp to either my demonic body or the femboy body. The pp won't be floating because the body...excluding the breast area is the same.  Anyway if you are unfamiliar about bodyslide and outfit studio i recommend youtube vids to help ya out. You will need a bit of experience in bodyslide and outfit studio to build clothing for his body .

One more thing to note.. he will have a vagina if you give him a top armor piece(like a bra or someting that covers his chest area), to prevent this either remove the top armor piece or do another way that involves outfit studio. load the vaginaless project(from donnerwetter mod), add the outfit you want to edit, delete the body with the vagina, set the smooth body as reference and copy weights and conform sliders. Then save as a new project (just make sure you get the .nif filename and destination right). 

Edit 7/28/2022  i did forget to mention, if you want him to have a masculine chest, take the texture no v file from here (the 3rd main file) , download that manually and replace the files from fairskin with the masculine texture

Jane Follower

Location: Rorikstead Frostfruit inn (if he isn't there go in the console command, type help jane and press enter ,find his reference id and then type player.placeatme (his reference id that you saw in the console command goes here). There are a couple of npcs with the same name so try to find the command that has D64. This is the femboy follower

Jane may come with the outfit in the 3rd pic with a veil. If you wish to change it use "nether follower framework" and ask something along the lines of " i like to change your outfit"

He uses female young and eager voice and he is marriageable 

He's just an average follower when it comes to combat, he has a two handed sword

Anyway i hope you enjoy jane..do whatever you want to him! He is your sex toy! If you have any issues or would just like to leave a comment let me know in the thread called "get support" under "download this file"

My other mods n stuff

Want to stay updated on what i may post next? Whether that may be stuff that's on the nexus or here in LL ? Check my twitter out 

My other mods on LL is in my profile which is here

Mods that i have on the nexus is right here 

934901022_SkyrimSE2022-07-2702-39-02.thumb.png.ba547fcb42cb6a9b27f533f6b3d2cddd.png

1 hour ago, mabowabo said:

What do you mean? Is there a new setting in the newest version? I have 3ba installed, version from Jan 09 2022. 

there is something called sos physics manager so you should update it, it came out not to long ago

1 hour ago, IGotBored said:

He looks great! I have a question though. Is there any reason you use diamond skin for the girls and fair skin for the boys?

well fairskin gives me a good looking masculine chest and better looking lips,

while diamond looks for a more younger face appearance, and soft skin texture. Also it looks good on most of my presets, however three of my followers who are demons uses fairskin texture 

2 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

there is something called sos physics manager so you should update it, it came out not to long ago

Been wanting to ask the same thing for quite a while. I installed SurverX Floppy SOS and have SosPhysicsManager.esp loaded but looks like it stops the movement for both male and female addons. Do I have to edit the MusSOSManager.psc file so it can be like in your vids? In that case I'm not sure if I'm capable..

2 minutes ago, RookieKing1890 said:

Been wanting to ask the same thing for quite a while. I installed SurverX Floppy SOS and have SosPhysicsManager.esp loaded but looks like it stops the movement for both male and female addons. Do I have to edit the MusSOSManager.psc file so it can be like in your vids? In that case I'm not sure if I'm capable..

if you read carefully in the change logs image.png.65ad7c9fb59e54f8b8556080c66ba176.png

this led me to the conclusion of changing the gender in the sexlab mcm menu. Males ( no floppy when sex starts), females( always floppy)

18 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

if you read carefully in the change logs

Ah I see. Thanks for the quick response! I didn't update to that version because I saw people talking about it not being compatible with CBPC Anus Support so I didn't really read through it?

24 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

this led me to the conclusion of changing the gender in the sexlab mcm menu. Males ( no floppy when sex starts), females( always floppy)

In that case I guess I'll have to change the gender back and forth constantly if I decide an NPC or PC can be both giver and taker? Because I'm using the vaginaless texture and have quite a number of vaginal animations. And while being female can lead to vaginal sex while having that texture, which I know I can adjust positions of actors but still it won't align very ideally. Would you happen to know if there is such a mod that can limit animations by tags for actors? e.g. certain NPCs or the PC can only play animations tagged with 'anal'.

1 hour ago, RookieKing1890 said:

Ah I see. Thanks for the quick response! I didn't update to that version because I saw people talking about it not being compatible with CBPC Anus Support so I didn't really read through it?

In that case I guess I'll have to change the gender back and forth constantly if I decide an NPC or PC can be both giver and taker? Because I'm using the vaginaless texture and have quite a number of vaginal animations. And while being female can lead to vaginal sex while having that texture, which I know I can adjust positions of actors but still it won't align very ideally. Would you happen to know if there is such a mod that can limit animations by tags for actors? e.g. certain NPCs or the PC can only play animations tagged with 'anal'.

nope unfortunately

15 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

if you read carefully in the change logs image.png.65ad7c9fb59e54f8b8556080c66ba176.png

Thanks so much, I finally managed to figure it out! 

15 hours ago, RookieKing1890 said:

Basically what I did was install the 3ba version 2.42 (the SOS manager doesn't work in version 2.43) and to get the anus collision to work I just ticked to enable it in the 3ba installer. Everything works almost perfectly (only have issues with the breasts sagging in cbpc mode) so good luck with that x)

EDIT: I managed to fix the breast sagging in CBPC mode by disabling the anus mod (it does break with the new version unfortunately, but thankfully the new 3ba body has its own anus collision option in the installer, which works).

Edited by mabowabo

Thanks for Jane! I'm really pleased you gave him an outfit, thanks for that.

I could not equip him via SOS with his penis at all, unless I removed the 'bra' bit of his outfit or all of his clothes. 

I see the 'bra' was given slot 32 which is the whole body. So I changed the 'bra' piece to slot 48 which is unnamed and now he wears the 'bra' and has his penis all OK. I don't know if you gave him slot 32 intentionally? But it wasn't working for him.

Both Futanari and TRX Fut penises are slightly detached from him when looking sideways at him. It's slight but there is a gap. Can I close it? Not sure how I "build" it...

And his Panties. He won't wear them as per your picture.  So he's walking around with his wedding tackle hanging out. Any help on that would be gratefully received, thanks.

Edited by Bluegunk
5 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Thanks for Jane! I'm really pleased you gave him an outfit, thanks for that.

I could not equip him via SOS with his penis at all, unless I removed the 'bra' bit of his outfit or all of his clothes. 

I see the 'bra' was given slot 32 which is the whole body. So I changed the 'bra' piece to slot 48 which is unnamed and now he wears the 'bra' and has his penis all OK. I don't know if you gave him slot 32 intentionally? But it wasn't working for him.

Both Futanari and TRX Fut penises are slightly detached from him when looking sideways at him. It's slight but there is a gap. Can I close it?

And his Panties. He won't wear them as per your picture.  So he's walking around with his wedding tackle hanging out. Any help on that would be gratefully received, thanks.

Its detached because you didn't built the pp to his body preset, If you want a futa to have fun with him, the waist size is the same as my demonic bodyslide preset( it won't look detached)

There was problems with the panty, that's why he didn't come with it but the outfit is from right here

37 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

didn't built the pp to his body preset

Oh wait - I use the Demonic BS preset. of course. D'Oh! Forgive me,  I get it and no problems. Shall do. ?

No worries about the panties. 

He's fantastic - look forward to more of your creations!

1 hour ago, mabowabo said:

Hey, I've got another question. I can't seem to get my skin to look like yours. What presets do you use in fairskin? Also, what is your enb? It looks great! You did an amazing job with this follower.

ahh i forgot to mention the skin texture is from textures no v file , you will have to install those manually and replace the fairskin files with this one

Thank you for the amazing work

I just have a question when you say build the pp in bodyslide how does that works i use your demonic preset but in the sliders i dont see any options about that, im doing something wrong?

Sorry if the question is too basic im just starting out with modding

3 hours ago, Mizoredz said:

Thank you for the amazing work

I just have a question when you say build the pp in bodyslide how does that works i use your demonic preset but in the sliders i dont see any options about that, im doing something wrong?

Sorry if the question is too basic im just starting out with modding

search in body slide [trx] and the option should pop up

or search erf and the option should pop up

On 7/27/2022 at 1:50 AM, mabowabo said:

Basically what I did was install the 3ba version 2.42 (the SOS manager doesn't work in version 2.43) and to get the anus collision to work I just ticked to enable it in the 3ba installer. Everything works almost perfectly (only have issues with the breasts sagging in cbpc mode) so good luck with that x)

EDIT: I managed to fix the breast sagging in CBPC mode by disabling the anus mod (it does break with the new version unfortunately, but thankfully the new 3ba body has its own anus collision option in the installer, which works).

Thanks a lot for the testings and info! I tried disabling the anus mod and ran Resaver to delete it's scripts, but after installing 3BA 2.42 neither vagina or anus collision works. I think I might've broken that save disabling the anus mod. Did you run into the same issue during testing? Or did you test in a new game? 

13 hours ago, RookieKing1890 said:

Thanks a lot for the testings and info! I tried disabling the anus mod and ran Resaver to delete it's scripts, but after installing 3BA 2.42 neither vagina or anus collision works. I think I might've broken that save disabling the anus mod. Did you run into the same issue during testing? Or did you test in a new game? 

Hmm, I used the same save to test stuff and only ran into this issue when I had incorrect load order. Can't exactly remember, but I think it was 3BA overwriting the anus mod. Either way, there is definitely a big conflict between these two mods. I forgot to mention that I also updated CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR to the latest version though (1.5.2) so maybe that could be it. Still, it very well could be that the save simply got corrupted.

First things first, I'd make sure and check out whether the vagina/anus physics is working at all on a fresh game before trying anything else. Also since you updated 3BA, make sure its in the correct load order (before CPBC physics) I know this last part is pretty obvious, but I personally sometimes forget how important it is when updating mods XD so just making sure...