Survivor Replacement Request (L4D2)

Hey there, I know this isn’t the best place to be asking this but I’ve tried just about everything and haven’t had much luck anywhere else. I’m wanting to know if anyone is/and or willing to do a survivor replacement mod. I’m willing to provide the model in via a download link if anyone is interested in the offer. It’s an anime mmd model I would like to have done and placed over Louis. I’ve tried asking other creators and haven’t had really any luck with them. So this is my last resort. I’ve tried modeling and sadly I just messed it all up.

EDIT: 

Just some information about the model and what I would like done if possible (If anyone is interested of course):

-It has 33k Vertices (Under 40k so you don’t need to worry about it causing lagging problems)

-I would like to have jiggle bones, facial animation and eye motion tracking if possible. Along with first person arms and vgi or vgu images (whatever it’s called).

-And just as a pre-warning beforehand, there’s two overlapping eye textures over the eyes for this model. The normal regular eyes texture and then the demon eyes texture. The texture I wish to have is the normal eye texture instead of the demonic one.

Edited by WolffangKiller1