Draugr Bikini SSE

View File
//////////ABOUT THE MOD\\\\\\\\\\

Oh snap here we go again!

Thank you for joining me in my third attempt to get Nise-kun's attention (and some more bottomless tributes lol).

Today's newest bikini rendition: the Draugr Bikini Set.

This set includes over 30 new pieces of craftable, enchantable, gear with 3BA and SMP support also available.

//////////IN GAME ACQUISITION\\\\\\\\\\

The book for armor can be found at Volunruud, placed inside a large treasure chest laying on its side in downstairs room left of when you first enter the ruin.

Once the book is in your possession, you'll need the "Steel Smithing" perk to actually forge the armors.

//////////Mod Download Contents\\\\\\\\\\

Draugr Bikini Armor SSE = Core files with CBPC Physics.

Draugr Bikini CBBE SSE BS2 = Supplementary Bodyslide files with SMP/3BA variants available. Core mod file still needed.

//////////REQUIREMENTS\\\\\\\\\\

A legit copy of the base game

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

HDT Physics

Some working knowledge of using the Bodyslide program.
(for the Bodyslide files only).

Racemenu
OR
NetImmerse Override
(for heel effect)

//////////KNOWN ISSUES/CONFLICTS\\\\\\\\\\

Like the bikinis mods of old, this WILL conflict with mods like "Devious Devices" or "Dual Sheath Redux".

These conflicts won't crash your game, but will keep certain pieces from appearing when equipped due to body slot conflicts.

For any SOS users, please enable the "Revealing Option" in the SOS MCM menu.

For any who use Devious Devices, please use  the "Device Hider"" option in the mod's MCM menu.

//////////Qu and Ah\\\\\\\\\\

Spoiler
Q: Is this a light armor mod or heavy armor mod?

A: Heavy. Like Heavy D. You know the rapper? From the early nineties? Did the songs "Now that we found Love" and "Is it good to You"? Nothing? Really?!
Wow I'm really age checking myself here...
-
Q: Still questing for NiseTanaka's attention?

A: Here's hopping third times a charm!
-
Q: Any chance you'll provide support for other body replacers like BHUNP?

A: Since I don't use BHUNP personally and the amount of work it takes to convert to that body with its MANY numerous sliders, I'm gonna pass. But if anyone else wants to take a shot at it and share the conversions, I am totally on board with it. (as my perms were set up to encourage this)
-
Q: Shameless as ever I see.

A: ...and I'm just getting started!

//////////CREDITS & GRADITUDES\\\\\\\\\\
Spoiler

Nisetanaka who continues to inspire me to persue my own bikini creations. I hope to speak to ya soon buddy. ?

Porterhouse Reviews for his indispensable aid in testing and feedback. Thank you so much kindsir!

Caliente for the always excellent CBBE body mod and Outfit Studio.

Those fine peeps who made UUNP a thing.

Bethesda for... I'm mean you already know right? lol

//////////PERMISSIONS\\\\\\\\\\

In the spirit of Nise-kun's own outlook on mod permissions, you are free to use the assets of this mod however you like. Just be a pal credit me with a link back to the original mod page please.

The ONLY thing you are not allowed to do is paywall the assets of this mod if you wish to use these files for your own mods.

If you like what I've done here, why not post a screenie of your char in the outfits I've provided? It'll mean more to me than some silly like button.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/04/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

My man is a gift that keeps on giving, thanks for this!

A small question tho: Is there any chance this will get integrated into the others Replacers (For Example Sun´s TAWOBA remastered and etc) 
Not really necesary imo but it would be awesome

Pd: wasn't sure if ask this here or in the Nexus version, hope here is fine :D 

On 7/4/2022 at 7:04 PM, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

A small question tho: Is there any chance this will get integrated into the others Replacers (For Example Sun´s TAWOBA remastered and etc) 
Not really necesary imo but it would be awesome

Replacers aren't my thing so I don't see myself doing it. BUT if someone else wants to do something like that or similar to with my stuff, they are more than welcome to as I maintain open perms for this very reason.

Tested out and works jim-dandy. Needed to do some outfit studio resizing on the parts with leg straps, but that's more so an issue with my body rather than the mod. Good job Kofman. You did some great work here. I'm sure Nise-sama is smiling down upon you from wherever they're at.

On a semi-related note, have you got any plans for other armor sets and what not? All of the stuff you've made has been delightful, so it'd be great to see more work from ya.

6 hours ago, MonVert said:

SoS... Either set the tops to Revealing in the game, or in xEdit.

i did that but it still  takes off the top when i put on the bottoms

xEdit has the top as 32 and the bottoms as 52...still 1 takes off the other. setting to revealing did nothing

did something change with the AE update?   a lot of the armors that i had from before (not all)  that was working just fine are having the same issue. and as far as i can tell i've updated everything that needed to be updated

ok well  fixed it for now but still kinda curious what broke it

Edited by Drapo
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 9:00 AM, Drapo said:

i did that but it still  takes off the top when i put on the bottoms

xEdit has the top as 32 and the bottoms as 52...still 1 takes off the other. setting to revealing did nothing

did something change with the AE update?   a lot of the armors that i had from before (not all)  that was working just fine are having the same issue. and as far as i can tell i've updated everything that needed to be updated

ok well  fixed it for now but still kinda curious what broke it

How did you fix it?