Simple Player Prostitution

View File

You can make money in the temple of Dibella or Taverns as a prostitute, after renting a room and asking permission from Innkeepers,

or everywhere as a dibellan or a beggar. The payment that you could receive increases based on your Speech skill.

You could contract STD while working, which are like Vanilla diseases, but only healers (Alchemy shop owners and some other NPCs) could cure them.

In the first stage of STDs, they could be cured by using potion for minor STD. You can receive perk points from the MCM menu for achievements.

Update from versions older than 1.1.3 requires a new game/clean save.

Requirements:      

Flower Girls or SexLab SE or OStim Standalone with Animation mods.

If your Game Version is Older than 1.6.1130, Backported Extended ESL Support is needed, otherwise the mod won't work, and your game may crash.

Optional Requirements:

PapyrusUtil SE for saving/loading MCM settings and user data.

Licenses - Player Oppression When the options enabled on both mods, you need to buy a license, otherwise NPCs may report you.

SkyPatcher required for editing level lists and the compatibility patches.

Powerofthree's Papyrus Extender for adding keywords from the MCM menu.

The licenses patch is no longer required unless you want to turn off dialogue options when the PC has no license instead of NPCs reporting to the guards.

Recommended Mods:

Populated Cities Towns Villages SE Edition Adds more NPCs to cities.

Lively Inns and Taverns SE Adds more NPCs to inns.

Compatible mods:

Mods that add inns where you can rent a room like the default game are automatically compatible. Inns and Taverns SE for example. 

The Rift's Rest and The Naked Dragon are compatible if SkyPatcher installed.

For others, you can add a keyword to an NPC or a location from the debug page on MCM menu to allow prostitution.

Voice patch:

Older versions are on GitHub      

MCM Settings (v1.1.5)

prost.png.e2c587685957525f416555548792aa04.pngBeg.jpeg.ecf40126e0d412634da8bfbc1dca815c.jpegSTD.jpeg.47c888def6cf8e6910f3e194d6672bf8.jpegInteg.jpeg.79e0882002570d8a62f5a232cf3782e7.jpegstats.jpeg.5f73d14f74d4bf7b6a03a5dc4c2c602d.jpeg

debug.jpeg.3e615f4160c79a2fb0c44aee1a615d49.jpegdebug2.jpeg.e2e503a908f00ff270e4f6b4be1fcc50.jpeg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/30/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Flower Girls or Sexlab or OStim Standalone
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Edited by mort65
2 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Oh man, a sexlab version of this would be great. There's some solid prostitution mods but none that involve the temple of dibella as a location. Would be great to see that expanded with NPC-NPC scenes and maybe a short storyline.

Flower Girls already has NPC-NPC interaction mods with Romance of NPCs (that adds Immersive Wenches as company ladies for all NPCs in taverns and even they search a room for that), also we have other mods with NPC-NPC interaction like The Secret Lives of Skyrim NPCs (semi-random encounters between NPCs), Sex Scene Framework Flower Girls (all vanilla NPCs can sheathe their swords inside the girls added by Flower Girls), and Sex Scene Framework Lore-friendly Relationships (just the confirmed relationships in game can make Dibellian Arts, like Jorn Battleborn and "What's the matter? You can't stand the sight of a strong nord woman?").

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't have a dialogue after renting a room... Any ideas?

I am using SexLab version, when I rent a room, I get no dialogue option whatsoever.

I've tried disabling TavernAIiFix, but that didn't work, still no dialogue option. Am I the only one?

By the time I installed the mod, I've already had "Heart of Dibella" quest completed... Maybe this is the problem? Can I fix it somehow?

Edited by Iolya
4 hours ago, Iolya said:

I don't have a dialogue after renting a room... Any ideas?

I am using SexLab version, when I rent a room, I get no dialogue option whatsoever.

I've tried disabling TavernAIiFix, but that didn't work, still no dialogue option. Am I the only one?

By the time I installed the mod, I've already had "Heart of Dibella" quest completed... Maybe this is the problem? Can I fix it somehow?

You have to ask the owner after renting a room for the first time in each Inn.

Edited by mort65
10 minutes ago, mort65 said:

You have to ask the owner after renting a room for the first time in each Inn.

So, the problem is that I've installed the mod in the middle of the ongoing playthrough? I mean, I already rented rooms in each tavern of Skyrim in this playthrough, so there is no way for me to make the mod work, unless it's a new game? Or am I missing something?

18 minutes ago, Iolya said:

So, the problem is that I've installed the mod in the middle of the ongoing playthrough? I mean, I already rented rooms in each tavern of Skyrim in this playthrough, so there is no way for me to make the mod work, unless it's a new game? Or am I missing something?

There should be a dialog option to ask the owner for permission to work, Delphine in Riverwood Inn for example, then you can work there. Doesn't matter if you rented a room in the past or not unless you installed “Licenses - Player Oppression” mod with the patch, then you have to buy a license from the guards first.

1 hour ago, Iolya said:

I checked again by starting a new game, and it works fine for me. The only way I think that could stop this mod from working is another mod overwriting RentRoomScript.pex script in the base game and changing the way renting a room works.

20 minutes ago, mort65 said:

If you have more than 128 MCM menus, some of them won't show up.

You can try this SKY UI patch to increase the limit:

https://github.com/mort65/SKyUI-254MCMs-Patch/releases

At the moment I have 40 of them, so that's it. Everything connects perfectly except your mod.
With your patch it’s even more fun - all the menus have already disappeared, and when you delete it they appear again. So there is a mistake on your part here.

36 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

At the moment I have 40 of them, so that's it. Everything connects perfectly except your mod.
With your patch it’s even more fun - all the menus have already disappeared, and when you delete it they appear again. So there is a mistake on your part here.

It works fine for me. And the patch is for SKYUI not this mod and need a new game.

19 minutes ago, mort65 said:

It works fine for me. And the patch is for SKYUI not this mod and need a new game.

I already wrote that I was starting a new game. And I also see perfectly well what the patch is intended for - and it’s precisely the MCM that it disables.

I tested again, and it works fine for me but Resaved the esp in CK and re-upload it with loose files maybe it does some magic and fix the problem. If not, then I don't know how to fix something I don't see. My game version is 1.6.1170 Maybe you play on older version, and it doesn't work on older version or maybe because I play on Linux, I don't know.

SkyrimSE 2024-02-28 17-54-49.png

5 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

*My game version is 1.6.1170*

So why the hell did you label the mod as SE? Ugh, I just wasted a lot of time.

I suspect because SE can either mean AE without creation kit gubbins or 1.5.97 depending on who you are talking too.

That aside, what you need if using a Skyrim version version less than 1.6.1170 but wanting to use an esl which has been created with a 1.6.1170 creation kit is "Backported Extended ESL Support" ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441 ). You'll probably need this for all new future stuff you download anyway regardless of how it's labelled or downloaded from. 

8 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

*My game version is 1.6.1170*

So why the hell did you label the mod as SE? Ugh, I just wasted a lot of time.

AE is the latest version of the game.  No one force you to download this mod. You wasted my time here, and I'm not your servant And you are not paying me.

1 hour ago, mort65 said:

I tested again, and it works fine for me but Resaved the esp in CK and re-upload it with loose files maybe it does some magic and fix the problem. If not, then I don't know how to fix something I don't see. My game version is 1.6.1170 Maybe you play on older version, and it doesn't work on older version or maybe because I play on Linux, I don't know.

SkyrimSE 2024-02-28 17-54-49.png

Currently I am using version 1.5.97, maybe for that reason the mcm doesn't showing

Edited by dtnam2705