Sex Toys Neon Lights Set 2

View File

Here are some neon lights that I created. You have several options for downloading because of the variation in polygon counts. You can download the lights individually or in one merged package.

Each light is available in the following color swatches: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow

I did everything I could, based on my beginner ability in blender and inkspace to get the polygon counts as low as possible while retaining the integrity of the image and design.

Polygon Counts:

Ball Gag: 3106
Butt Plug: 848
Feather Tickler: 3091
Flogger: 2996
High Heel Shoe: 2306
High Heel Boot: 2650
Mask: 1664
Nipple Clamps: 3118
Nipple Tassels: 3776
Paddle: 3466
Penis Pump: 1624
Riding Crop: 1764
Sex Toy: 2954
Spiked Collar: 3296
Wartenberg Wheel: 1918

Let me know if you run into any issues or have any questions. Enjoy!

Creations by SexyIrish7
This cc object is a new 3d mesh created using Blender and Sims 4 Studio.

CREDITS:
Software credits:
Sims 4 Studio v. 3.1.5.9 (Wishes): https://sims4studio.com
Blender 2.76: https://www.blender.org/download/releases/2-76/
GIMP v. 2.10.30: https://www.gimp.org/
Inkscape v. 1.2: https://inkscape.org/
Thank you to the creators and moderators producing tutorials and answering questions!

Image Credits:

https://www.freepik.com/vectors/bondage Bondage vector created by macrovector - www.freepik.com

TOU:
Do not re-upload and claim as your own
Do not re-upload and hide behind a paywall

It's quite heavy in polygons for such objects. It's very unnecessary other than creating lag or using more ram while playing. May you reduce their polygons greatly? Those are just lights, it doesn't need to be that much high poly.

Edit : 

It seems that you did everything you could to reduce poly. But what do you mean by keeping the integrity of the image and design? Those neons are quite plain in texture and doesn't need to be highly detailed. My top body mesh as example is like 3k polygons. How can a light be as much as this?

I really can't download all of your files due to those high poly nature. I even saw one with like 10k polygons, it's a bit too extreme.

Also don't take this comment as harsh, it's still good work, but it's not really user friendly in this state.

Edited by Khlas
4 hours ago, Khlas said:

It's quite heavy in polygons for such objects. It's very unnecessary other than creating lag or using more ram while playing. May you reduce their polygons greatly? Those are just lights, it doesn't need to be that much high poly.

Edit : 

It seems that you did everything you could to reduce poly. But what do you mean by keeping the integrity of the image and design? Those neons are quite plain in texture and doesn't need to be highly detailed. My top body mesh as example is like 3k polygons. How can a light be as much as this?

I really can't download all of your files due to those high poly nature. I even saw one with like 10k polygons, it's a bit too extreme.

Also don't take this comment as harsh, it's still good work, but it's not really user friendly in this state.

Hello Khlas,

I am not taking this as harsh. I actually appreciate the constructive criticism. What I mean by the integrity of the design is that when I decimate in blender to reduce poly, parts of the design break down and disappear. When I tried to remesh the design, it distorts terribly. I am new at this but just figured it out. I will work on updating my lights. Thanks again for your feedback.

By the way, I just love your animations.

Edited by sexyirish7
37 minutes ago, sexyirish7 said:

Hello Khlas,

I am not taking this as harsh. I actually appreciate the constructive criticism. What I mean by the integrity of the design is that when I decimate in blender to reduce poly, parts of the design break down and disappear. When I tried to remesh the design, it distorts terribly. I am new at this but just figured it out. I will work on updating my lights. Thanks again for your feedback.

I think @GayBearDude might help you with this, he seems to have created neons light that looks detailed while being extremely low poly. Maybe he could help you a bit in that matter?

38 minutes ago, sexyirish7 said:

By the way, I just love your animations.

Thanks ? 

2 hours ago, Khlas said:

I think @GayBearDude might help you with this, he seems to have created neons light that looks detailed while being extremely low poly. Maybe he could help you a bit in that matter?

Thank you. I will reach out to him. I thought I had it down, but when I imported into S4S, the poly count quadrupled. It's the triangulation and the curves in the design that are at issue.