Female Draugr uses Strap Ons OLDRIM edition

View File

Preludium:

Too long had Draugrild been watching her Draugr husband humping the female dragonborn. His precious was still intact after thousands of years down in the tombs.

All she could do was pretend to hump the poor ones who dared venture inside the residence of the dead. It didn't quite feel the same. But enough of that. Draugrild was tired of just air humping. It was almost as stupid as playing air guitar which she knew nothing of. One day she went to her coffin and dug deep. There it was.. at the far bottom below everything she had gathered from the days of her living life. Or what was left of it that is... a severed Troll penis. A token from a battle long ago where she managed to kill a troll of her own. Yes precious.. this will do...

This is the reason why every pretty draugr girl in the tombs of Skyrim, with this tiny mod installed, now holds a BAKA ABC compatible strap on device at hand in case someone decides to the pay the tombs a visit.

In clear context what this mod is:

I have rigged a strap on with a Troll schlong look-a-like to the following nif files that comes with the mod MorenastycrittersSLAL edition mod.

So when you uhm.. hook up with female draugrs, they will now have strap on mounted to their aroused mesh.

The following files was edited (I didn't touch those ghost draugrs that you meet in labyrinthian for example. I mean, they are like ghosts you know)

draugrfemale.nif, hevarmorf_1.nif, hevarmorf_2.nif, lightarmorf.nif and midarmorf.nif.

The strap on has only HDT-PE support from my side (I don't use HDT SMP yet)

REQUIREMENTS:

MorenastycrittersSLAL (with creatureframwork included)

Factoryclose's ABC Schlongs

INSTALLATION:

Just drop the content in your Skyrim data folder and overwrite when asked to.

UNINSTALLATION:

You need to reinstall those 5 mentioned nif files from the original MorenastycrittersSLAL mod (look 13 lines up for their names)

Also you need to delete the folder data\textures\MNCDraugrFemale with its content.

COMPATIBILITY:

Should be compatible with everything since these are just loose files and no ESP. Just make sure the female draugrs engage animations with the PC before you install. You might have to tick of some gender settings in the Sexlab MCM or your choice of defeat mod.

CREDITS:

Assets used for the strap on is from Leito86 mod: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19260-skyrim-strap-ons/

Also credits to factoryclose for making Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users

And not at least, to madmansgun for the MoreNastyCritters and Creatureframework mod

Female Draugrs Strap On OLDRIM.7z

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/25/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    MorenastyCrittersSLAL and Creatureframework, Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

( FYI: the skyfem patch found in the ModCompatibilityKitsForMNC.7z has herm Draugr meshes in it, so if someone wants a different "solution" they could just take & rename the meshes from it )

Choices is good. I only knew off Bad Dog's strapon in the SIC addon mod.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 3:37 PM, MadMansGun said:

( FYI: the skyfem patch found in the ModCompatibilityKitsForMNC.7z has herm Draugr meshes in it, so if someone wants a different "solution" they could just take & rename the meshes from it )

Do i need skyfem for the herm stuff, I would like to add the herm stuff without making every npc a female

2 hours ago, brutherman said:

Do i need skyfem for the herm stuff, I would like to add the herm stuff without making every npc a female

just take the meshes, rename the meshes, and then replace female meshes in mnc's folder (draugrfemale.nif, hevarmorf_1.nif, hevarmorf_2.nif, lightarmorf.nif and midarmorf.nif.)