Infinite animations, no audio, men have underwear, crashes during player sex w/ NPC

I'm having a LOT of problems here:

When I start an animation, whether it be NPC sex/masturbation or player masturbation, the animation goes on forever and no audio plays, I can hear sounds as if a sound was played and cut/silenced like a millisecond after.

No stripping when I cast "irresistibly attractive" on NPCs or myself. 

If I use the "unequipall" command on male NPCs, they are wearing underwear.

I'm using SoS w/ average schlong, CBBE body, the skeleton and the skeleton's SoS patch, Sexlab Framework, and Matchmaker, and I've ran FNIS also but it doesn't help.

Somebody please help! I have no idea what is causing all of this :(

no audio plays

I can hear sound

Which is it? Pick one.

Sounds like you didn't read the instructions for SOS. Custom Race?

Either way I can almost guarantee your problems would be solved by using a proper load order via BOSS and reading the instructinos for the mods you have installed.

no audio plays

I can hear sound

Which is it? Pick one.

Sounds like you didn't read the instructions for SOS. Custom Race?

Either way I can almost guarantee your problems would be solved by using a proper load order via BOSS and reading the instructinos for the mods you have installed.

What I mean by the sound is that the animation plays, the mouth moves when a sound should be played, but no sound comes out. *Occasionally* I hear a sound LIKE a sound has been played and stopped completely, similar to if your phone was breaking up when someone was talking. So about a 1/12th of a second. This happens only once if I remember correctly, sometimes not at all.

No custom races.

I've ran BOSS several times, no luck.

I've even made sure to install the mods I have related to SOSpatch for the skeleton in the order the author has designated.

When you installed SOS, Did you select the alway nude body? Because if you see underwears maybe that is exactly the problem. Try reinstaling SOS

I reinstalled SOS and there wasn't an option to select an always nude body. The pages that came up were one asking if I wanted a regular or body builder body, Hairless or Hairy, and average/regular/muscular schlong. I've selected average as the framework suggests. When I go into the game I get a "WARNING: Schlongify option is disabled!" message and there is no "schlongify" option in the MCM. Even more peculiar, before I get that error message, it says "All armors have been schlongified!" or something, so how could it do that when the option is supposedly disabled??

Even if I fix the male problem, I still need a fix for the infinite animations and the sounds not being played correctly.

Thanks for trying to help though! I hope we can figure this out.

Archived