Can someone plz help me test my worldspace mod with crashlogs and tell me what it says last thing in the crashlogs?

I'm not sure, you would need to speak with someone that has made a worldspace mod....Wait, there is a pdf document by Jonx0r about making a new lands mod if i can find it then I will send it to you via PM.

Edited by jesseg

alright i think i should got the lod problem now, and fixed the facegen stuff, I also fixed the bscyrodil thing of course, thank you for all your help so far I would not have figured this out on my own lol

if you can by any chance could u check this out one last time? If it works straight out of the box and has even half the lod now that would be awesome, not sure if i got the lod completely but it should be up correctly now, hopefully, it looks like atleast the map should be there now i think, because i got the terrain files in there this time seems like

if not hopefully i can get my other friend tomorrow to try it perhaps : >

784268805_ParadisIslandLOD.rar

58 minutes ago, juvantae said:

alright i think i should got the lod problem now, and fixed the facegen stuff, I also fixed the bscyrodil thing of course, thank you for all your help so far I would not have figured this out on my own lol

if you can by any chance could u check this out one last time? If it works straight out of the box and has even half the lod now that would be awesome, not sure if i got the lod completely but it should be up correctly now, hopefully, it looks like atleast the map should be there now i think, because i got the terrain files in there this time seems like

if not hopefully i can get my other friend tomorrow to try it perhaps : >

784268805_ParadisIslandLOD.rar 503.5 MB · 31 downloads

It's crashing in the abandoned cave, it has to do with the Dremora.

Also, there are no facetint files in the mod....

image.png.ddef03bab7ca8d0e8da013ba482d2585.png

image.png.bfa6bd13ca31a6d06dc72852543c6da7.png

ohhhh nice thanks so much again, i just tried having my friend look at this newest version, he got to the new area now, he can make it to mitras the main city, right before your last screenshot, but he is now crashing right around there not sure why, it looks like maybe 3 houses or so are invisible for some reason in his game not sure if that is doing anything like you said earlier, maybe because those specific buildings i didnt port correctly? or something like that, because alot of the buildings came from LE

sorry for so many questions, but by any chance when you tried the mod do you already have the bscyrodil asset pack? it looked like 2-3 of the houses where invisible and i think im missing the buildings lod and 2 of the textures it looks like in the actual mods.rar file, i just now noticed apparently there is suppoed to be 6 textures in total, and the lod textures, but i am missing the lod textures and 2 of the normal textures it looks like

well that should have fixed everything i could have asked worldspace related, thank you so much again for all your help ^,^

On a off note By any chance do you know where i went wrong trying to import this texture from blender into skyrim?

Basically trying to add new enemies to the worldspace, the titans obviously : P or atleast give them a few varrying textures, I tried for a few hours attempting to get it in skyrim, I got a perfect outline of the actual creature and it looks how it should, except its almost completely transparent and its purple.

I tried looking at quite a few guides but noone really talked much about recently creating new enemies for skyrim, I could just be looking in the wrong places tho :<

When i try to export from blender i am able to but it gives a "combineuv0" error something like that nearly every time, it lets me export but it gives me the error and it looks pretty messed up ingame and in the ck (all purple and transparent)   

I think its a uvmap error? i have no idea though do you know of any guides i could check out? or do you know why a texture would should up specifically transparent and purple like that? It almost seems like im completely missing the texture or something but i could have sworn i added it correctly in the ck

combine_images.jpg