Can someone plz help me test my worldspace mod with crashlogs and tell me what it says last thing in the crashlogs?

oh the lod does look reallyyy messed up, its not supposed to be like that at all you should be able to see 100meter walls basically going on for tens of miles, but whatever graphics mods you have look really nice ^, ^

also thats not a gamebreaking problem of course but the lod should not be functioning like that I'm glad to see that aswell kind of lol

the lod might not change anything if it was already loading properly b4 and just isnt now currently, the lod was insane in the first version already and it just gets worse basically in the newer version, but it didnt add any new buildings that hadnt been there before, I did slightly add on more land i guess but idk for sure if that is a bad thing.

I could assume that xVASynth2 might have caused a problem? i added that literally a day after the first version, and basically had no knowledge about it, besides how to implement it for myself and it was about a 5-7 gb download

I added a new esp in there you should probably have noticed, Im not really smart when it comes to modding and that was basically the only way I could add in what it changed.. It shouldnt be a problem though,

I have a version of it up on the nexus from before that, before i added in the 2nd esp maybe a day or two earlier, and someone just recently said that version wasnt working either, so it cant be that specifically, but what it does is it just changes all the guards outfits around the city i would assume worst case again possibly they just show up naked but not a ctd anyways?

Yeahhh i dont see much i know what means tbh lmfao, I was checking possibly for keywords but I dont see anything specifically I could be wrong tho,

I believe this is literally right after the very first version like i said, i basically added "english dubs" and hence thankfully i titled it english dubs, and could find it pretty easily, this should be literally right after i added the vanilla dialogue voices to the quest lines

could you please try this? and if the worldspace does load still, then it must be something else like maybe the lod or something, i'll lose a decent amount of progress but Im not going to be that upset aslo

ng as i can fix it somehow , but if it crashes with the "english dubs" update then that almost means for sure its the weird custom voiced dialogue i didnt pack or something, since literally only difference from this file and the first one is it now basically has english dubs in it

also yeaaaaah wtf excuse my salt, but i see for some reason, that i am currently missing /data/sound/voices/ Basically all the voice lines, from every update so far... I would assume ck would pack that for me but i am clueless still apparently

also... dont know if that would even make a difference either, I would honestly assume they would just stay quiet as usual, but i do know for sure see that /data/sound/voices/ are all missing from every update past the first version ._. you can see its missing it supposed to have like 5 different npc voice types in there at the least

Paradis Island English Dubbs.rar

hey, i think i figured out why it is crashing.....

this file path/folder structure is wrong

image.png.9ce4bdf91477c0538505c95d3d8f2cf5.png

i put bscyrodiil in the meshes folder and it worked :

image.png.dcf2c3684b21e7b2c34137c503359b51.png

more people will have to test to make sure though...also quite a few of the nifs are nitrishapes , they should be bstrishapes for SE....Headparts should also be bsdynamictrishapes....

Edited by jesseg

oh okay thank you so much for the info, does the newest version work now after being fixed the way you said? and Yeah basically everything im using is alllll old LE stuff thats why i asked if you where LE or SE but most of the LE stuff you can find sometimes is really great im ngl : P

Edited by juvantae
4 minutes ago, juvantae said:

oh okay thank you so much for the info, does the newest version work now after being fixed the way you said? and Yeah basically everything im using is alllll old LE stuff thats why i asked if you where LE or SE but most of the LE stuff you can find sometimes is really great im ngl : P

Yes, the newest version does not crash after moving the folder to the correct location....

Wow your completely right, I dont know howww that happened but in the first version bscyrodil is under meshes , somehow, directly after this, it starts to be put under textures every time D : looking at the old and new versions x.X

So just to confirm now that the newest version should be up for everyone i tried to send it, did you see the guards with the new outfits? they should all be wearing bright orange, like leather jackets basically like in the picture i put where im on a rooftop, also is the lod still messed up do you remember?

3 minutes ago, juvantae said:

So just to confirm now that the newest version should be up for everyone i tried to send it, did you see the guards with the new outfits? they should all be wearing bright orange, like leather jackets basically like in the picture i put where im on a rooftop, also is the lod still messed up do you remember?

I will check the guards and LOD....Im running the mod on a vanilla profile, only two mods active....yours and realm of lorkhan

alright im just wondering, again im mainly hoping it works in the first place, I was just checking earlier today and it says i started working on this mod 2/14/21 ._. literally over a year ago .____. mainly i need this up just incase for whatever reason so i dont have to worry about perma losing it or sumthing if i either uninstall or anything else rlly x.x but its also almost at the point where i would put it out anyways i just need to fix the lod and people really shouldnt wander past karanese district atm... plus i need to either add the grapple hook mod or i need to make odm myself with a script nif and animations

because the travel is currently terrible but like i said grapple/odm would greatly fix and basically what it meant for, plus the lod of course

LOD is still messed up, every NPC that I came across has the dark face bug, map is messed up as well.....Going to try optimizing the meshes and see if that makes a difference

Spoiler

2125012577_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_06.12-12_06_42_17.png.33a2c574096082f3dd048dbe15120061.png1008053299_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_06.12-12_04_18_58.png.9761834762ae17e66a9fe90eeb771b9e.png738380376_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_06.12-12_03_53_53.png.98fdaae647c689fc547fa4a1a4249d05.png

Edited by jesseg

oh sweet, yeahhh i need to add face gen data aswell im assuming xD I think hannes i left bugged, but every1 else should be fixed, im like pretty sure ck left the facegen data out rofl, considering it leaves quite a bit out, the lod being gone im assuming you could fix just with dynlod or xlodgen im not sure what i have to do to include my files for lod though, I knew the lod had to be missing something.

As far as i went with lod files, I packed the ck and i got the lodsettings folder.... I would have to be missing something else, but im not entirely sure what, Im pretty sure the lod files themselves should be about a gig total or a bit less, the lod is absolutely massive obviously, the worldspace is nearly the same size of skyrim, but i dont even know how to pack the .lod files, atleast it works i guess, i havent seen anyone really say how to pack dynlod files

it looks like shire/all the other big worldspace mods have the lod asociated work without any tweaking, im assuming that means they somehow get allll of the lod files required, but i have no idea what i have to grab, i saw specifically from shire /data/lodsettings/(.lodinquestion) and i got that but besides that im missing every lod file i guess?

or maybe lod meshes like you said not sure, but all i got from the lod is .lodsettings and whatever ck grabbed, when last i saw the whole lod should be atleast half a gig but the lodsettings by itself is bout 1 kb or so

Edited by juvantae

infact i could be wrong but how it looks for you is how it looked for me legit right before you would actually generate either dynlod or xlodgen, not sure but ithink its dynlod specifically because whenever i just change the houses all i need is xlodgen but dynlod actually is what made the map for me

this what the worldspace looked probably about a year ago before AE update made Skyrim together unplayable, this is right before i had generated a dynlod like i said looks alot like urs with no dynlod but i have no idea how to get the dynolod into my mod, i think the walls and houses are just there because xlodgen, and i had just been to nervous to run dynlod up until tht point

Actually upon second glance i notice my map looks alot different but like i said i believe the walls and objects are only because of xlodgen alrdy being ran or else it would have just been all grey kinda like how yours is all white

49894741-1614857277.jpg.4aefc5b0192ee0b4e3e0aaa16cb5d9c4.jpg

Edited by juvantae

Yeah, I'm not sure about LOD files and things like that.....I don't use any of the LOD generators even on my main profile...well, hopefully you can figure out how to get LOD files into your mod....As for the map, after optimizing the meshes and converting the textures to BC7, its now transparent...lol...

yeah i didnt need anything lod related untill i looked at this map, because as you can kinda see from your game the draw distance in new worldspaces defaults at about 50ft infront of u for some reason and then u need to use a lod generator or else you just cant fix tht problem, lod is pretty fine in vanilla skyrim i think, I had never even noticed the lod being a thing ingame until looking at lod files honestly and a new worldspace,

I dont know if optimizing it would make it crash at all afterwards, but all you should have to do from there is generate through dynlod, it gives u a esp and some other stuff i guess, u gotta activate the new plugin it gives u essentially and then u gotta run xlodgen, u dont need to do that at all though if you dont want too the information i got already should be pretty beneficial

It should be about a gig as i said but it doesnt take that long i think

now that i think about it infact could i possibly activate that esp in ck pack it all etc and grab the stuff out of there? not sure if that would help