PER - Sci Fi/Open-World/Horror/3D/Unreal 4 Engine

A Promising, open world H game , zombies, sexy girls, H scenes, etc.

So far it reminds me of a mix between Dying Light/Mass Effect/Dead Stranding

Very early stage, but be sure to check this :

(author is developing 2 games (?))

https://www.patreon.com/MRMattTsungDEV/posts

1953359652_Screenshot(267).png.a56302f30a881c371b94f054cf2e0d32.png

P.s Downloading demo as im writing this, only with authors permission, so that it wouldn't get leaked ( u can ask for it if ure a patreon sub)

Will share the in game experience.

Update : Well the game is early alpha. But, but, - nothing out there like it ? Maybe ,,Bioasshard'', yet it's based on Res Evil and not a free world. Beside Jill is ugly in there ;D

HighresScreenshot00003.png.70acc6027ec1c1d8e43d6ca4379667a1.png

Edited by nobis
  • nobis changed the title to PER - Sci Fi/Open-World/Horror/3D/Unreal 4 Engine
12 hours ago, yaryaryar said:

This seems very similar to too much light?

Was wondering about this game , didn't knew the name, but gonna check it for sure. This one is Sci-Fi too, can't say too much cuz haven't tried Too Much light yet, but thanks for giving me the name.

Just subbed to their Patreon as well :

https://www.patreon.com/m/4442639/posts

First glimpse that Too Much Light has a little bit more cartoonish style ? (at least the main protagonist), where PEC aim's to be more realistic ?

Sexy both ways.

Edit :

Played Too Much Light for 2 hours ~ .

Supported for 4.5 euros, that suppose to give full beta / expansion demo or smthn. From 10 hentai encounters had only 1 - same H BJ scene.

Zombies do no react to your bullets and run at you like ghosts.

The first map/forest, is the same forest that is available to buy for any developer, i saw it in Sword X Hime/The Infected/other few games and thus it feels like playing the same game all over again, with different mods.

Saw adult videos from gallery, on adult internet page (which i didn't had for some reason), - some H anims were okay, some were amateurish/low quality (the one with dog...).

Encountered some weird graphical issues (one of the major gameplay areas, was so dark, that i couldn't see anything, literally), lack of simple information (how to heal/how to rest and recover, no idea >how<)

You level up, it says that you got 2 skill points, you press on it, or tab, to open the panel, yet - nothing happens & for some reason, to choose the skill (which i found by accident) , you have to press ,, k '' . Like - why.

Worst of all, the developer/author, keeps replies/the amount of replies in his patreon - very low.

Like it ain't that hard to reply to 5 comments a day. Especially when people pay you.

Canceled my membership and instead subbed to 2.x larger at PER patreon.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by nobis
  • 3 months later...

Another MGS style h-game like "Project Elimination" but this time 3D Open World. Looks good as do almost all Patreon h-tech demos initially, but I won't hold my breath for its release.

Edit: Nvm, just saw its the same dev working on Project Elimination. Working on two heavy games like that? ?

Edited by FFCloud25
On 9/12/2022 at 2:19 AM, SirDoge said:

He is working only on one game,Project Elimination has been abandoned.

On 9/11/2022 at 8:32 PM, FFCloud25 said:

Another MGS style h-game like "Project Elimination" but this time 3D Open World. Looks good as do almost all Patreon h-tech demos initially, but I won't hold my breath for its release.

Edit: Nvm, just saw its the same dev working on Project Elimination. Working on two heavy games like that? ?

You guys got any experience of supporting a project where the author cut it off and left it abandoned ?

3 hours ago, nobis said:

You guys got any experience of supporting a project where the author cut it off and left it abandoned ?

Well this Dev lost his files twice , pretty much abandoning two types of games , he wanted to start fresh and the new one is pretty promising,at least if he follows thru with what the game will feature ,it will be pretty amazing,quite dark setting.He is also very friendly and answers really fast any question on his game page.

6 minutes ago, 27X said:

I think you mean because it's openly using other people's assets and artwork, including EA. What a shocking and completely unexpected turn of events.

Could you point out which ones exactly ?

2 hours ago, SirDoge said:

Well this Dev lost his files twice , pretty much abandoning two types of games

Let's hope that it won't happen for the third time. Loosing files for the third time. That would be like, C'mon man.

Doing $7 a month ($21 so far), if the releases are kept slow, will reduce it to $4 and then to $1.

45 minutes ago, GuiRush said:

This game apparently has the potential to be good. Will it have any playable demos? Has any video been released demonstrating some H scenes?

Same author older - abandoned game :

https://www.xvideos.com/video66224079/section_7_project_unknown_-_gallery

There are demos atm, but pre-alpha, just to walk around, few h-scenes etc.

The upcoming release should be alpha. Few missions, more h scenes etc.

Edited by nobis
  • 4 months later...

Well, this is a good time as any to stop lurking then...

Surprised to see a thread about this game in here, guess this community has evolved quite a bit since Skirim and the Sims :)

Anyway, the game has evolved quite a bit, there is a free alpha demo at this link: CEPPoC

The game is about to hit the official "Proof of Concept" phase, this one is just a Pre-PoC to display general mechanics, with a focus on melee combat.

The developer is crafting props and terrain for the world atm while conceptualizing, in the form of artworks, future enemies and adult scenes (sneakpeak in spoiler)

Spoiler

Mutant_A.png.43571df5b13a80e7ea7527f398d9e246.png

If you guys are interested, I'd like you to support his Patreon, if you want to know more feel free to join his Discord

• 2 months later...
On 1/19/2023 at 10:51 AM, Alket said:

Well, this is a good time as any to stop lurking then...

Surprised to see a thread about this game in here, guess this community has evolved quite a bit since Skirim and the Sims :)

Anyway, the game has evolved quite a bit, there is a free alpha demo at this link: CEPPoC

The game is about to hit the official "Proof of Concept" phase, this one is just a Pre-PoC to display general mechanics, with a focus on melee combat.

The developer is crafting props and terrain for the world atm while conceptualizing, in the form of artworks, future enemies and adult scenes (sneakpeak in spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

Mutant_A.png.43571df5b13a80e7ea7527f398d9e246.png

If you guys are interested, I'd like you to support his Patreon, if you want to know more feel free to join his Discord

The progress is slow, but consistent. Im $50 + if not $70 down with it in a year, had to cut off. Will be back once there is a solid beta or so.

Especially given the fact that Project Helius might be belly up.