On 7/18/2023 at 6:43 AM, Kewoi-bodji said:

Whenever I bring Bria along as a companion my game will crash as soon as I bring her outside the basement and when I send her off to a settlement to wait for me. Anyone else have this problem or a solution?

possibly sounds like a conflicting file of some sort with bria, ive learned you dont need to install the combat armor like the normal tutorial says for bria, she can spawn in with normal clothing. 

what id suggest is maybe try looking for any mods that add things/change things including on her. 
it could be possibly a modded item if you've given her any. or clothes maybe? im taking a few shots in the dark here xD

On 7/18/2023 at 5:43 AM, Kewoi-bodji said:

Whenever I bring Bria along as a companion my game will crash as soon as I bring her outside the basement and when I send her off to a settlement to wait for me. Anyone else have this problem or a solution?

I doubt it is the combat armor mod causing the issue as no one else has really giving the same error, maybe it is another mod affecting her?

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

Are you using CBBE for the body?

So I'm unsure if it's a skeleton issue or something, but the more prey that was in the pred the belly shows up and it's huge, but having 1 prey has no change, sometimes the belly flickers in and out of existence, but this is an issue I've seen with any morph so I guess that's the issue but I don't know how to resolve it

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jaxon Hellsing said:

So I have a new issue, I don't know what is causing this or why it's happening. When I use the hunger gas grenade, as soon as it explodes I crash to my desktop. I keep looking at my crash logs but nothings generating oddly. It just says "Fallout 4 v1.10.163 Buffout 4 v1.31.1 Feb 28 2023 00:32:02" and that's it.

Sorry about that wait, as with the skeleton belly thing it kinda depends on what you eat, so like bugs wont have that big of an impact on belly growth but humans shouldn't. As with that issue FOV other mechanics are kinda wonky to get to work, for instance the belly teleporter gun doesn't work half the time, perhaps its other mods that change how weapons work? I've never actually used the Vore weapons other than the fist.

Ive been trying to get FV and weight gain to play nice with each other, and while my modpack works I would rather the morphs add together instead of overriding each other. I was hoping the video attached to this form would be the answer, but sadly it seems to have been taken down sometime in the last few months.

On 9/11/2023 at 11:51 PM, incog2346 said:

Ive been trying to get FV and weight gain to play nice with each other, and while my modpack works I would rather the morphs add together instead of overriding each other. I was hoping the video attached to this form would be the answer, but sadly it seems to have been taken down sometime in the last few months.

Sorry the original uploader decided to move away from creating vore related content, archive upload of that video is here, I hope it helps.

https://odysee.com/@TheArchive:2/FOV-v3.1-Beta-In-depth-How-To-Install-Guide!-(2022):f?r=FCm1iCj6jAUp3n7XV2GDT2zPyxZ4hADq

2 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

If you are using the Weight Gain mod its called SSBBW Nude and if you are using Vanilla it is called A1True. make sure Bodyslide is pointing towards Fallouts Data path

Body slide is pointed towards fallouts data path and I have weight gain but ssbbw Nude isn't showing up.

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon me for asking, but I have been trying to convert an outfit to work with the vore sliders to no effect. The main struggle for me is the manual adjustment part since there's those hard-to-reach spots that I can't fully get. If there's an easy or less manual way to convert the outfits, that would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I did some more rummaging around and found the name of what I need. A conversion reference from CBBE or TWB over to the vore body.

Project Elimination - PMC Combat Suit.7z

Edited by TheWatcherOfChaos
  • 3 months later...