On 11/7/2022 at 1:08 AM, noober129 said:

It started working again. I suspect it has some issues with switching to manual digestion.

1. Also the Keys bound for this mod seem to work only sporadically.

2. Does the manual/scat work continously for you guys?

3. Bria doesnt seem to eat people, even tho she has devour and devour friendly in her Inventory.

4. Furthermore have no traces vore of npcs (Raiders) appeared so far (45 min in). Female vore is Set on.

5. Could someone Tell me the vore console commands and location of the potions/chem bench?

Thanks a lot guys :)

1. Yes they can be wonky

2. I had this issue before where it didn't work, I do belive for it to work right you need "crouch to scat" off

3. I don't really use Devour weapons but I think you should start using the Melee Devour Weapons, these are just Melee Fist weapons like Knuckles or Power Fists, give her those and maybe they'll work right

4. By "female vore on" did you mean the "Vore Raider" toggle on in the MCM?

5. I'll see if I can get a list but I think if you tybe "Help Vore" into the console you'll find them, and you're on your own for the benches, though in Sanctuary around the houses close to the bridge, in the backyard you can find a chem bench

Thanks again. I kinda got vore running. Just never ever ever switch to manual digestion with sb in the belly. Get's the counter stuck. If you got spare capacity, eating will reset it tho.

For scat I'll try soon and post the result (worked or not)

The vore raiders are neither spawning nor eating sb. The only person eating sb was my main Char. Even bria is completely oblivious. She has all devour items and a nuka Cola acid in her inv. The latter triggered her Hunger Meter, but she prefers to attack with some old knife instead.

22 hours ago, noober129 said:

Thanks again. I kinda got vore running. Just never ever ever switch to manual digestion with sb in the belly. Get's the counter stuck. If you got spare capacity, eating will reset it tho.

For scat I'll try soon and post the result (worked or not)

The vore raiders are neither spawning nor eating sb. The only person eating sb was my main Char. Even bria is completely oblivious. She has all devour items and a nuka Cola acid in her inv. The latter triggered her Hunger Meter, but she prefers to attack with some old knife instead.

You are using the beta right? I am not too sure why they are not spawning usually once you toggle it they start working. And followers will pick up weapons that are better then the one they have, so again give her the Knuckles weapon

On 11/17/2022 at 4:58 AM, noober129 said:

And how Do I trigger them?

Thanks for the patience:)

The vore NPCs? Just turn them on in the MCM where you find Fallout Vore. Also from my experience Vore Kings/Queens don't spawn randomly anymore? They now spawn as settlers. Vore Raiders seem to also have random chance in spawning in areas or certain places 

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2022 at 3:48 PM, 0modskilzs said:

The vore NPCs? Just turn them on in the MCM where you find Fallout Vore. Also from my experience Vore Kings/Queens don't spawn randomly anymore? They now spawn as settlers. Vore Raiders seem to also have random chance in spawning in areas or certain places 

-

I have noticed that a few times in my play through's, random vore king/queen will be fully naked, with a gut walking around. and ill have to question whats going on.

not hostile or anything, just walkina round.

On 1/9/2023 at 8:15 AM, QueenHungryHoney said:

-

I have noticed that a few times in my play through's, random vore king/queen will be fully naked, with a gut walking around. and ill have to question whats going on.

not hostile or anything, just walkina round.

Oh yeah that is normal

6 hours ago, zen12490 said:

If I knew the reference I’d I could teleport her but the  ones I get when I type in console for “help Bria” don’t give me correct ones

So once you ask her to join you in the basement and leave it, best thing to do it just wait for her to appear, it does take a while for her to run up to you but from my experiences best is to just wait for her, I think you might have bugged it if you talked to Codsworth

3 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

So once you ask her to join you in the basement and leave it, best thing to do it just wait for her to appear, it does take a while for her to run up to you but from my experiences best is to just wait for her, I think you might have bugged it if you talked to Codsworth

So that’s the thing it’s Ben a couple of days she ain’t that slow butt I grabbed her redid from a new game and that worked

I've got something I haven't seen anyone mention.

Tesla rifle causes user to attempt to swallow any creature it hits.

Same thing happens with the Tesla Heavy Cannon mod weapon -- not the creation club weapon, but I haven't tested that so it might.

Any idea what might be causing it beyond "the weapon seems to count as unarmed for some reason"?

On 10/2/2022 at 3:14 AM, 0modskilzs said:

First are you only testing Fallout Vore? and also the VVA isn't a patch it is just outfits to add into the game. The issue maybe that you don't have the proper perks to eat more prey

Also I figured out the problem before, I'd messed up the bodyslide somehow.

sorry for not following up on it, I kinda forgot that I'd asked about a fix. I've got a brain like a sieve.

3 hours ago, Dervysh said:

I've got something I haven't seen anyone mention.

Tesla rifle causes user to attempt to swallow any creature it hits.

Same thing happens with the Tesla Heavy Cannon mod weapon -- not the creation club weapon, but I haven't tested that so it might.

Any idea what might be causing it beyond "the weapon seems to count as unarmed for some reason"?

No idea? Never encountered that

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what happened, my character kept apologizing after just leaving vault 111 which prevented me from having a conversation. After testing, it was found that it was caused by perk "hunter's nose". I checked the perk list on eka, but I don't see this perk. So this should be one of the updated content?

On 1/20/2023 at 11:31 AM, gezelligheid said:

I'm not sure what happened, my character kept apologizing after just leaving vault 111 which prevented me from having a conversation. After testing, it was found that it was caused by perk "hunter's nose". I checked the perk list on eka, but I don't see this perk. So this should be one of the updated content?

I believe it is? Though that's a rather odd bug, no one I've helped before has encountered something like that. Could be another mod that causes the issue?