Fallout Vore

View File

Note: This mod was not made by me but the original creator is okay with this beta being public since there is no way to get the beta from other sources other than Discord servers or individuals that already have the link to the Beta.

For those who wanna install this mod and get the features working here is an install guide, I can also help in the replies to the best of my abilities but please try and watch the video as it explains point for point how to correctly install and set up the mod and its features:

Archived Tutorial Video

Original Post NOTE this contains the old download for Fallout Vore 3.0, on the page are other useful download links.

Fallout Vore 3.0 Credits

Gat and Company - The original Fallout Vore mod (2.0.2 and earlier)
Carreau - Scripting, game balance, level design, UI, character design, and writing
Gaz - Scripting
Übermensch Bodhisattva - Perk Design
Bria's voice - Hestia
Vocal direction and editing - Naomi
Rasati - Dialogue
Rando - Dialogue
RakeVuri - Rebalanced sound files and voiceless sounds
Vicyntae - Nate vore sound files
Testing - Rasati, Rando, Gaz, Kavvan Shrike, Übermensch Bodhisattva, Naomi, Darek, Saucisson Sac, Fuzzy Taco

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/02/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    7zip Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE) Bodyslide Waster Armor Azar’s Ponytail HUD Framework LooksMenu Mod Configuration Menu

Edited by 0modskilzs
Add video tutorial
On 6/6/2022 at 5:57 PM, Gamma_47 said:

In what way does this differ from the Eka's version?

so far it seems to have cusotm body support for thicc vore... but im not 100% that it actually works. The thicc vore HUD has dissapeared and vore in general seems to be broken

13 hours ago, Sekkaasun said:

so far it seems to have cusotm body support for thicc vore... but im not 100% that it actually works. The thicc vore HUD has dissapeared and vore in general seems to be broken

Nice, thanks for the reply. I guess that's why it's a beta.

On 6/6/2022 at 4:57 PM, Gamma_47 said:

In what way does this differ from the Eka's version?

I had no idea I had to follow my own topic to get notifications. What differs is the addition of the new Thicc Vore system. Before basic CBBE sliders were hard coded into the mod, but in the beta you can now add any sliders you want, in this case SSBBW sliders for a true weight gain experience. 

On 6/14/2022 at 1:34 AM, Sekkaasun said:

If by HUD you mean the two bars, it was removed to maybe be more simple? The way it works now is that bar needs to be full to gain weight. And in what case is vore broken? 

• 4 weeks later...

is there a way you can separate the npc voices the original just put them all in one so I had to dig through and find every unique npc like cait piper and strong all the companions have diallage and some npc's to but for unnamed its one line for everything so either every un named person will sound like a girl or a guy could you fix that please ill make it all voice better the main player and Bria are with my mod 

https://mega.nz/file/sx4nybwZ#pd61QWcIwLqOpFJ-L-OIrBkAtpyj7OjD0Z-6wDm8WGM

17 hours ago, Lestat_Rhodes said:

is there a way you can separate the npc voices the original just put them all in one so I had to dig through and find every unique npc like cait piper and strong all the companions have diallage and some npc's to but for unnamed its one line for everything so either every un named person will sound like a girl or a guy could you fix that please ill make it all voice better the main player and Bria are with my mod 

https://mega.nz/file/sx4nybwZ#pd61QWcIwLqOpFJ-L-OIrBkAtpyj7OjD0Z-6wDm8WGM

Uh sorry buddy I not so sure what you asking, I also don't know the inner mechanisms about this mod, if you wanna add your own audio sure but I won't be able to help you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 5:43 PM, Skeletordude said:

Hi, I'm having this weird flickering issue with the body, I only have all of the essential mods installed and I'm using MO2 do you have any idea of what might be causing it? 

Are you using the vanilla vore armors?

HI there @0modskilzs, Im wondering if you wouldn't mind helping with something, or just giving some advice on what im trying to do.

I tried out the vore mod and also the cold steel weight mod and trying to get them working together.  I had a fiddle around in xEdit and somewhat got it to work.  It works when you use the manualy digest button, but i cant figure out how to get it to work for when you digest over time.

What i have working is when you press the manual digest key, it also triggers the effect if you were shot by the nutrition guns from cold steels mod.  But im trying to get it to work as either when you eat someone it triggers the weight gain, or when they digest over time it trigger's the weight gain.  

Any advice would be great,  If you want i can upload the esp i made so you can see what ive changed in overwrites

2 hours ago, Skeletordude said:

Nope I'm using the skimpy armor replacer 

What is flickering? A certain outfitt or your whole body?

3 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

HI there @0modskilzs, Im wondering if you wouldn't mind helping with something, or just giving some advice on what im trying to do.

I tried out the vore mod and also the cold steel weight mod and trying to get them working together.  I had a fiddle around in xEdit and somewhat got it to work.  It works when you use the manualy digest button, but i cant figure out how to get it to work for when you digest over time.

What i have working is when you press the manual digest key, it also triggers the effect if you were shot by the nutrition guns from cold steels mod.  But im trying to get it to work as either when you eat someone it triggers the weight gain, or when they digest over time it trigger's the weight gain.  

Any advice would be great,  If you want i can upload the esp i made so you can see what ive changed in overwrites

Wait are you trying to edit something in? You can get the mod to work together as I detailed in the video but I am not sure what you are trying to do exactly

1 minute ago, 0modskilzs said:

What is flickering? A certain outfitt or your whole body?

Wait are you trying to edit something in? You can get the mod to work together as I detailed in the video but I am not sure what you are trying to do exactly

The whole body is flickering. For instance on a 2pac outfit parts of the outfit flicker and disappear, the body flickers between normal ssbbw body and a body with the sliders set at zero

22 minutes ago, 0modskilzs said:

I watched the video, but i swaped over to V3.0.4 from ak portal and also have the thicc vore setting dissabled cos it causes bodys to swap between morphs.

Probably a better way to explain it is that when vore eats / digests it sends the event to weight gain mod as if you ate food normaly or were shot with the nutritions gun and forced food

12 hours ago, Skeletordude said:

The whole body is flickering. For instance on a 2pac outfit parts of the outfit flicker and disappear, the body flickers between normal ssbbw body and a body with the sliders set at zero

Oh I have had that before, I assume you are trying to use the Weight Gain mod and Vore mod together? In order to stop the switching you need to do this in the How To Video

Go to 15:24

12 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I watched the video, but i swaped over to V3.0.4 from ak portal and also have the thicc vore setting dissabled cos it causes bodys to swap between morphs.

Probably a better way to explain it is that when vore eats / digests it sends the event to weight gain mod as if you ate food normaly or were shot with the nutritions gun and forced food

Wait you used the version from the Ekas portal? Do not use that version as it does not have the proper inis. Use the one I uploaded here in LL

13 minutes ago, 0modskilzs said:

Oh I have had that before, I assume you are trying to use the Weight Gain mod and Vore mod together? In order to stop the switching you need to do this in the How To Video

Go to 15:24

huh, I just tried this and it kind of worked? It doesn't flicker as much but it still occasionally does, also I've noticed all of the lazman outfits work perfectly fine but the 2pac and the nude body have that flickering issue. But yeah the potion helped a little bit though

17 minutes ago, Skeletordude said:

huh, I just tried this and it kind of worked? It doesn't flicker as much but it still occasionally does, also I've noticed all of the lazman outfits work perfectly fine but the 2pac and the nude body have that flickering issue. But yeah the potion helped a little bit though

If so just only build Lazman stuff, 2pac is kinda eh working 

On 8/2/2022 at 5:27 AM, 0modskilzs said:

Wait you used the version from the Ekas portal? Do not use that version as it does not have the proper inis. Use the one I uploaded here in LL

I started a new game with this version with adding in the slider's.  Yes it works as advertised but not as fluid with the gain/loss.  Also have a small issue with follower not being effected by the thicc settings.  Could this be sinve i have PC disable and NPC on that its a global for neither to work?

On 8/2/2022 at 6:18 PM, LatencyRemix said:

I started a new game with this version with adding in the slider's.  Yes it works as advertised but not as fluid with the gain/loss.  Also have a small issue with follower not being effected by the thicc settings.  Could this be sinve i have PC disable and NPC on that its a global for neither to work?

Did you set up the followers Thicc Settings? Its where your Thicc Settings are but your companion has to be detected first. And the gain/loss is kinda fast really, I think there is a way for you to slow it down if that is what you want

16 hours ago, Gaztec said:

You literally took an old private beta version of 3.0.5 and uploaded it without any idea why this version was not published.

A close mod to the beta build (Resuna) said they have been using it for a while with no issues. I myself have been using it as well. I have no idea why you are saying I "took" it without even knowing what it was.

On 8/7/2022 at 7:05 AM, Gaztec said:

You literally took an old private beta version of 3.0.5 and uploaded it without any idea why this version was not published.

With that 3.0.5 Version? I think you're mistaken there, as far as I am aware there is no 3.0.5 build of the mod. The whole reason this beta got public is to preserve it and have it public as it was intended to be anyway