The mods say that NSVE isn't installed?

Ok, 1st, I think you mean NVSE, not NSVE. Next, I have been trying to mod up FNV for a very long time with little to no progress. I'm have been using Vortex for a very long time as well. I'm a combat vet with PTSD, MO2 REALLY fucks with my head. That being said, FNV is very... persnickity, lol, when it comes to modding. 4GB is a MUST as well as a host of other game bug fixes that have to be installed before adding the mods you want. I kinda gave up on FNV, I have 2 versions, Steam installed and GOG (4GB built in). The reason I gave up on it is that I can't make Darnified UI to work right and on Win 10, Merge Plugins doesn't work the same as it did in Win 7. I can't seem to make heads or tails out of it. I also have Fallout 3 installed right now with 222 mods in it. It was working just fine, WITH Darnified UI, up until a few weeks ago after Vortex did an update. Now the Darnified UI isn't working, my main menu has super small and missing fonts. There is an .ini setting for this in the install instructions for Darnified UI, but Vortex changes it after the .ini edit. I gave up after that. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to get these two games up and running with mods. I have Fallout 4 too, haven't gotten to that one yet, I'm still perfecting my Skyrim SE build.

And I didn't even answer your question, did I?

I don't know how MO2 works anymore, I used to use it. You might try this, manual install NVSE first, your game should be play ready before you do this, then start the game using NVSE and only use that to start the game from that point on. After you make sure, in game, that NVSE is running, then install it with MO2, so that MO2 sees that it has been installed. After that, run NVSE with MO2 to start the game. I did this before and it did work. But that was a while ago, I'm sure MO2 is a different version now.

Good luck, my friend on LL, Bluegunk, runs MO2. He would be a BIG help to you, you might try to contact him.

2 hours ago, BDNelson said:

And I didn't even answer your question, did I?

I don't know how MO2 works anymore, I used to use it. You might try this, manual install NVSE first, your game should be play ready before you do this, then start the game using NVSE and only use that to start the game from that point on. After you make sure, in game, that NVSE is running, then install it with MO2, so that MO2 sees that it has been installed. After that, run NVSE with MO2 to start the game. I did this before and it did work. But that was a while ago, I'm sure MO2 is a different version now.

Good luck, my friend on LL, Bluegunk, runs MO2. He would be a BIG help to you, you might try to contact him.

The most strange part is that when I check in the console command tab to see if its working it comes out with a 6 which means it's fine, other mods that require NVSE work fine asweel so I think it has to be I downloaded something wrong. Thanks for the advice I'll try it.

On 5/30/2022 at 6:57 PM, rustor said:

It's downloaded but I'm going to try and redownload it.

But just to be twice sure, let me link the post of garlicred where you can find it, if you click on this link it will bring you there:

Edited by A.J.