Follow Me For Sex - Immersive Edition - Straight Male

• 3 months later...
On 5/1/2023 at 6:02 PM, Commander_ said:

I doubt that anyone will care but I figured that it doesn't hurt to let you know.

I've had major Skyrim cravings lately so I decided to reinstall the game along with a million mods (is there any other way to play it, honestly?). I'm currently in the process of installing Lexy's LOTD guide to be used as my base game (finishing this will easily require 3-4 weeks though).

I've also come to the conclusion that modding is the game after all (shocking, I know) and that I really want to learn how to mod properly, not just add minor functionalities to already made mods.

So once I'm happy with modded Skyrim base I will start developing this mod from scratch. The premise of the mod will remain the same, i.e., provide an "immersive" way to seduce NPCs but the goal will be to add a lot more functionalities and "immersiveness" to the mod.

For now, I'm thinking of the following:

• Provide different ways to seduce NPCs depending on the skill tree of your choice, e.g., Speech, Illusion, One/Two-Handed, Pickpocket, etc. The core idea behind this is that this is a role-playing game and I want to give you the opportunity to fuck your favorite NPC using methods that make sense for your character. For example, you will be able to "break" once's mind using Illusion and force them to blow you, or you can use pickpocket to pick something embarrassing from their bag and blackmail them with it. In any case, the dialogue options for each approach will be unique and varied to avoid repetition.
  • There's an amazing Fallout 4 mod called Hardship Beggar-Whore. In this mod, during the AAF scenes, you get prompt messages that affect the course of the sex scene. I loved that feature and I'm curious to see if this is possible in Skyrim as well. If it is possible, that would be a game changer.

When should you expect this? I don't know. Maybe in 6 months from now if everything goes as planned and I haven't lost interest. Maybe in 12 months. Maybe never. Either way, I'm letting you know what I'm planning to do.

And while we're on the matter, I would love to hear your ideas of the features that you'd like to have in a mod like this one. Feel free to hit me up with your ideas on this thread or using a PM.

Good luck with your endeavors, i have one small question though. Does this mod or will any future version still need the original mod? Because i think that ship has sailed somewhere and landed somewhere at the bottom of the river.

On 10/21/2023 at 5:33 PM, reinyn said:

Good luck with your endeavors, i have one small question though. Does this mod or will any future version still need the original mod? Because i think that ship has sailed somewhere and landed somewhere at the bottom of the river.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It seems that CPU decided to remove his mods from LL due to personal reasons. I contacted him and I still have his permission to work on his mod, but I'm not allowed to post any new versions on LL. I'm allowed to upload it on any other medium (including Nexus).

I'm actually working on a version 2.0 of this mod which "should" be ready in 1-2 months from now. When it's ready, I'm going to post it somewhere else (likely Nexus).

For now, yes, my mod requires the original which unfortunately we have lost access to.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2023 at 3:43 PM, Commander_ said:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It seems that CPU decided to remove his mods from LL due to personal reasons. I contacted him and I still have his permission to work on his mod, but I'm not allowed to post any new versions on LL. I'm allowed to upload it on any other medium (including Nexus).

I'm actually working on a version 2.0 of this mod which "should" be ready in 1-2 months from now. When it's ready, I'm going to post it somewhere else (likely Nexus).

For now, yes, my mod requires the original which unfortunately we have lost access to.

It's really sad that he left. CPU is one person that I really respected. He was always helpful as well. He will be missed. The mods he was involved in will forever be in my load order.

But I too is missing the SE version of followmeforsex. I've been trying to locate alternative mods for the follow and stripping of NPCs, but there simply isn't any good alternatives.

It's really nice that you still work on this, Commander

On 11/21/2023 at 1:12 AM, BF3000 said:

It is good mod still exist in some form.

Is it possible to make "Immersive" part optional?

That mod is still one of the best if you need to create just sex scene, especially some orgy type.

Unfortunately no. The "immersive" part is hard-coded in the mod. It's the whole point of this mod. You best look at one of the many other mods that start SL scenes.

On 11/21/2023 at 7:09 AM, Thor2000 said:

It's really sad that he left. CPU is one person that I really respected. He was always helpful as well. He will be missed. The mods he was involved in will forever be in my load order.

But I too is missing the SE version of followmeforsex. I've been trying to locate alternative mods for the follow and stripping of NPCs, but there simply isn't any good alternatives.

It's really nice that you still work on this, Commander

CPU is still online on Discord (try @CPU). You can politely ask him to send you a copy of his FMFS version.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Theghostricker said:

The original mod is no longer available can someone post a copy of it?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19048?tab=files&file_id=63086

Well you can download 3.5 SE version from here. Not sure if it is the latest but better than nothing i guess.

And here is 3.7 version.

https://modsfire.com/download/92A9GF5clkWQ5D2/119e0

Edited by zdwzvgwdkarwvqmheb
  • 1 month later...

This is one of my fav mods. There is one issue. There is test reply's from the NPC that I cant generate voice file for. I could be doing something wrong so. I use doublecheesburgers script to get the files and make a batch file. It makes a lot of files but the more HUMM Interesting ones it is not catching. I say "I am going to fuck you now" the NPC replies  "What will you do to me" But for some reason beyond my skills it is not getting picked up and added to the Batch file. I tried to use the Batch file that was in the mods ZIP file but VA Synth rejects it.

Anyone have any ideas how to correct this?

• 4 weeks later...

I love this mod and have never found a better way to launch scenes in an immersive way. After all these years, are you able to modify it and make further improvements? I have a few ideas I'd like to run by you, but I'm not a modder and I don't know if it's easy or even possible.

I get frustrated every time a npc systematically refuses any relationship and the result of the interaction could be greatly improved in the player's favor if he offers a drink, offers a gift (the result could vary between a gold necklace, a flower, a weapon or a piece of meat, lol. We could imagine warriors being more sensitive to weapons and waitresses more sensitive to jewelry, for example). The player could also use compliments or boast about his exploits to impress the npc in front of him. Once you're recognized as a Dragon Child and your reputation grows, this could also make things a lot easier. One of the aspects of Neither's follower system (the best follower manager in my opinion) is that a complicity can develop between the player and his followers. Little by little, their feelings change according to the time they spend with the player. This could also be taken into account if possible, especially as you have the opportunity to share the money raised and thus show yourself to be a generous person. 😂 What if you're married to the other person ? Does she always say yes, or does she sometimes get a headache, lol ? We could also imagine a hypnotic spell that would restore the system of the original mod, which, as you put it so well, made all the other npcs say yes without discussion.

😂

On 2/9/2024 at 7:19 PM, Robert Catesby said:

I love this mod and have never found a better way to launch scenes in an immersive way.

Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate the enthusiasm, and it makes me want to work on this more!

After all these years, are you able to modify it and make further improvements?

The short answer is "kind of".

The long answer is that I have created a new version of the mod from scratch that revamps the dialogue options. Essentially, I have created 8 NPC personas (4 for women and 4 for men) using various combinations of their confidence, morality, and aggression scores (see here). These personas are:

For women:

Spoiler

Freak: This woman has high aggression and low morality. She's a sexual freak. The more fucked up the sex is the better.

• Dislikes: washing

Kinky: This woman has high confidence. Life is short and she's willing to try most things.

• Dislikes:

Every Day Normal Gal: This woman is just an every day normal gal who likes sex.

Dandere: This woman has low confidence and low aggression. She's unsure of herself and will anything you say because she's afraid to say no.

• Dislikes: aggressive, group, golden showers

For men:

Spoiler

Rapist: This man has high aggression and low morality. Is into rape, abuse, and torture.
Conqueror: This man has high confidence. This guy fucks.
Every Day Normal Guy: This man is just an every day normal guy who likes sex.
Milk Drinker: This man has low confidence and low aggression. He's following your lead.

So basically, every time you suggest something to an NPC (to follow you, to have oral sex, anal sex, etc.) you will get a response from the pool of potential responses that corresponds to their persona. There are also extra dimensions; for example, if someone is your follower and falls under the category freak, their responses might be different/unique. The idea is to have many dimensions, specifically: follower, lover, friend, enemy, housecarl, married, race (is of a specific race), faction, colleagues (target and player belong in the same faction), unique NPC. I have attached an Excel file that list all the responses I have thought of so far, feel free to take a look.

That said, I haven't published this version of the mod due to several reasons:

• I haven't had any inspiration for many categories/combinations (see TBA in the attached Excel file)
  • This version is too ambitious, there's too much work to be done
  • My interest in Skyrim comes and goes, I usually play a char for 50-100 hours where in the meantime I keep developing my mod list and lightly edit mods for my personal use. At some point I lose interest and I don't touch the game for 9-12 months.
  • Bethesda ruined my set up with their stupid updates and if I want to play again I have to rebuild it from start (huge amount of work but not really opposed to it)
  • The original mod by CPU is already very complex. There's a lot going on under the hood. You wouldn't even believe it. Also it's very buggy already. I often think that, ideally, the whole mod should be done from scratch (not only the dialogue options that I have created), but I don't have the skill to do it
  • Life gets in the way, I have work and family obligations (not to mention other hobbies) that don't leave me enough room to work on this
  • People didn't seem to care that much about my mod. You can only work for so many hours on something before the lack of interest starts to demotivate you

I get frustrated every time a npc systematically refuses any relationship and the result of the interaction could be greatly improved in the player's favor if he offers a drink, offers a gift (the result could vary between a gold necklace, a flower, a weapon or a piece of meat, lol. We could imagine warriors being more sensitive to weapons and waitresses more sensitive to jewelry, for example). The player could also use compliments or boast about his exploits to impress the npc in front of him. Once you're recognized as a Dragon Child and your reputation grows, this could also make things a lot easier. One of the aspects of Neither's follower system (the best follower manager in my opinion) is that a complicity can develop between the player and his followers. Little by little, their feelings change according to the time they spend with the player. This could also be taken into account if possible, especially as you have the opportunity to share the money raised and thus show yourself to be a generous person. 😂 What if you're married to the other person ? Does she always say yes, or does she sometimes get a headache, lol ? We could also imagine a hypnotic spell that would restore the system of the original mod, which, as you put it so well, made all the other npcs say yes without discussion.

Your ideas are fantastic. I've had many similar thoughts. For example, I was thinking of being able to use Illusion to hypnotize NPCs. Unfortunately, there are two major issues with what you've suggested:

1. My modding skills are subpar at best. Basically, I have managed to create this mod without writing a single script. It was just me using CK and adding new dialogue options making use of parameters. To do the things that you've mentioned, I would need to know how to script using Papyrus (Bethesda's scripting language). I have tried in the past but I've found the documentation and resources available to be underwhelming.
  2. It's simply too much work (or I'm too inexperienced).

Honestly, I would love to (be able to) do all of these things. It's just that the project is too ambitious and I don't have that much time.

If I had help and if I knew that people would be interested in this, I would seriously consider it.

Tasks that I would like some help with:

• Filling out all the TBA lines (see attached Excel file). There are only so many lines I can come up with.
  • Point me to (or create) some actually good documentation and/or guides to CK scripting.
  • [Ideal] Collaborate on this with me. If there are any talented modders out there who would want to implement some of those features, please, let me know!

fmfs_revamped.xlsx

Edited by Commander_
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you in any case for your long reply and I understand your problem with this mod. It's true that an overhaul of the mod would be unexpected.

On the other hand, I liked the freedom of sexuality with the original "Follow me for sex" and the fact of asking other people to join in to fuck, a feature that no longer seems to work with your own version. The only response I get is "leave it" or something, I can't remember. The extra person gets undressed but the scenes played have only two people, myself and the first npc I asked.

I'm just a simple mod user and my modding knowledge is non-existent compared to yours. It's true that this mod, as long as you're interested in its genre, has enormous potential for improvement. Perhaps you could ask other modders on this site to help, if they're willing to devote some time and motivation, that would be fantastic. As it is, this mod has no equivalent, which is why I've been using it since its creation, even though it only offers a choice of sexual positions. I've never seen another so immersive in terms of dialogue-triggered sex scenes in a game that wasn't designed for that at all, lol.

Ah, and it works very well with AE. I personally use AE 1.6.640 and SexLab Framework v165. 😀

Edited by Robert Catesby
  • 4 weeks later...

Skyrim SSE - I don't use it .... I was wondering if it works with Skyrim Legendario. The original page is no longer there in Nexus he deleted from there.

I am editing the msg that I posted a few moments, is that I wanted this to Le and found on a site for my skyrim le.
Pardon me.

Skyrim Legendary down.

https://nudepatch.net/skyrim-legendary-edition-follow-me-for-sex/

Edited by Moricano
  • 4 weeks later...

I know I am in the wrong thread, but I don't know where I can ask since the other original mod was taken down.

Does any other have issues with this version "Follow me for Sex SSE V3.5-19048-3-5" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19048?tab=files&file_id=63086) and not able to undress more than one follower at the time?

I'm wondering what causes it.

EDIT: Seems like an issue isolated to version 3.5. V3.7 works fine. Problem solved.

Edited by Thor2000