Follow Me For Sex - Immersive Edition - Straight Male

23 hours ago, Joker961 said:

I'll give this a try as I'm just getting to where I bail on my current playthrough (Ebony Warrior level).

Man, I have this problem with every RPG I play. Once I get the best equipment in the game I just lose interest. I guess it's the fact that the game becomes too easy. My "fix" for this in Skyrim is Wildcat (the lethality options). I set the damage to x2.50/x2.50 or x3.00/x3.00 so basically both my character and the foes do lots of damage. Makes the world feel more "realistic" (getting hit by a warhammer in the head = death) and dangerous no matter how OP my armor is.

10 hours ago, Caithness said:

As the mod includes animations itself - shouldn't it be recommended to run your animation mod - Nemesis or FNIS after installation? (I do so whenever I notice animation files, but some might not look)

Excellent point, somehow I missed that. I will update the description now.

10 hours ago, Kilroy22 said:

I can almost assure you there is going to be a massive interest in this mod...

I mean, you say that, but the mod doesn't even have one review yet :P But let's hope you're right.

By the way, one of my top priorities is to improve and/or fix the this mod's animations. For example, it drives me crazy that in the kissing animation the lips of the characters don't touch. This should be a simple fix as well, just adjusting the position of the bodies.

However, it feels like editing animations (not even going to mention creating something from scratch) for Skyrim is a dark art. There are absolutely no guides on how to simply edit animations (hkx files) in 2022. The closest I could find was this but the author is not kidding when they say that it's a "rough" guide.

I tried to follow the guide but failed miserably. Plus, the guide does not explain what the steps do, why they are needed, and whether the same things can be achieved with later versions of the software that is needed (and if not, why). It goes without saying that if I cannot understand what I'm doing my odds of success are minimal, plus the point of this exercise is to learn something new.

Anyway, if you're an animation expert, please, PLEASE, consider creating a detailed and up to date guide on how to edit animations in 2022. I would gladly support you in anyway possible if your guide is helpful (kofi, etc.).

If you know of such a guide that I have missed, please, let me know!

On 5/28/2022 at 3:51 PM, Commander_ said:

Yeap, I definitely want to fix all of the known bugs.

Can you elaborate a bit on the SexLab keywords and the Futa things? If you can give a detailed report of what's wrong with examples it may help me solve the issues.

The endless pissing/squirting thing is indeed annoying. I have included a workaround but I agree that it needs a true fix. This is a difficult one to fix because as far as I know it's not reproducable. If you know the exact conditions that lead to this, please share them with me. It's the only way to fix it.

Agreed on the bathing as well.

Overall, yes, eventually I'd like to fix everything. Some of them are beyond my current modding skills but this won't stop me.

I used the original Mod , and it worked for a while , just didn't installed it anymore cause of weird bugs maybe cause by using it along side with other Mods I do not know exactly , but the endless pissing/squirting Bug reminded me of other very similar bugs with other scripts and even dialogue lines , or script dependent NPC actions , this cause I still think its related to Mod scripts Load on each of us games , script lag as I see can lead to script bugs like this and that comes usually from bugger script loads on each ones games depending on how many mods you have that are more script heavy ... I am almost sure it wasn't fixed yet cause its related to script Heavy mods  that cause delay  / lag and the consequent some times repeating or keeping a script running even when some actions are already finished !

Its what I think..

3 hours ago, Bullfye said:

related to Mod scripts Load

When I last used this in a game and the bug persisted, the Elephant Script Latency test showed no noticeable loading.

I appreciate in a stressed game this might certainly be a factor, but in my case it was certainly not.

That said, Bethesda are known for stuck magical effects! It won't be the first time a console command has been needed to remove a stuck effect.  ?

2 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

When I last used this in a game and the bug persisted, the Elephant Script Latency test showed no noticeable loading.

I appreciate in a stressed game this might certainly be a factor, but in my case it was certainly not.

That said, Bethesda are known for stuck magical effects! It won't be the first time a console command has been needed to remove a stuck effect.  ?

Oh yeah , and that also as well .. The game scripts are badly built and used in some cases , But the most of my side issues were related to Script heavy mods , I remember  for example a lot of issues with Convenient Horses  cause it was so script heavy that evoked the most unusual CTD or game freezing , among others , I couldn't use the original FMFS Mod cause it simply made to many issues in my game , sadly cause I always liked the Mod idea ..

thank you Commander__ for this job, this version works much better. (sorry my bad english)

One question , to the other version for SE version before starting the sex scene there was also the foreplay scene, when they were choice on sexlab menu,but they don't work with AE version, can you add  the foreplay here?

Mini update:

I hope that v1.1.0 will be ready soon. In this version:

1) I will simplify the installation procedure,

2) I will include an MCM options file so that you won't have to manually change the MCM settings, and

3) We will probably introduce two separate voice packs! Both @Executaball and @colourtemp3000 have offered to generate the voice packs so thanks both! 

Since I ALWAYS play as redguard female, this version doesn't appeal to my way of playing, but it would be very interesting to have a version where only males are the targets. I sometimes use this mod to fix broken quests too :) just dragging someone along with "Follow me for sex" to the place they should be.

I like your idea with seducing someone before they will follow. Improving the disposition of an NPC is done via SLEN in my game.

34 minutes ago, aragonit said:

Since I ALWAYS play as redguard female, this version doesn't appeal to my way of playing, but it would be very interesting to have a version where only males are the targets. I sometimes use this mod to fix broken quests too :) just dragging someone along with "Follow me for sex" to the place they should be.

I like your idea with seducing someone before they will follow. Improving the disposition of an NPC is done via SLEN in my game.

Yeah, I mention this in the FAQ section. Unfortunately, writing and inserting all those lines requires many hours so it's unlikely that I'll create a female edition. At least not in the near future. However, the process is technically very easy so feel to create one! 

• 1 month later...

Ok so this comment is actually constructive but first you have to get my first thought which you might not like of your work, hope you get I am trying to be VERY nice.

So you created a mod so people can be rejected and you forgot what happened in the middle ages where there were no police or anyone saying forkful slavery is wrong.

If in the other hand you truly made this in pos of realism and for a sheer force of trying to remedy a ruff edge my friend, then you should have considered those playing this game as a barbarian or a viking type of individuals, whom come to this world to EXACTLY EXPERIENCE THE OPPOSITE outcome of getting rejected in real life.

So the actual constructive part starts here:

You can make 2 choices as in the mod to support a greater number of tastes where you allow the player to always win for creative unlikely reasons and you could also add the choice for either magically dominate the girls into taking you by a charming person or even allow for blackmail/intimidation/forceful take down.

See? very constructive, though I am absolutely sure you will never do these I write it here with the express intention to make you understand what inclusiveness means, as to accept dominant men as a life stile. Just like many women nowadays would love to watch this being there, as it is clear skyrim majority of main character female submissive shows women love to play this game and submit in the game, totally unlike what society approves nowadays women to behave like. Hense, if you adding a mod for correcting a ruff edge, it would be nice you do it in a more inclusive way.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 11:47 PM, shakedownmaster said:

Ok so this comment is actually constructive but first you have to get my first thought which you might not like of your work, hope you get I am trying to be VERY nice.

So you created a mod so people can be rejected and you forgot what happened in the middle ages where there were no police or anyone saying forkful slavery is wrong.

If in the other hand you truly made this in pos of realism and for a sheer force of trying to remedy a ruff edge my friend, then you should have considered those playing this game as a barbarian or a viking type of individuals, whom come to this world to EXACTLY EXPERIENCE THE OPPOSITE outcome of getting rejected in real life.

So the actual constructive part starts here:

You can make 2 choices as in the mod to support a greater number of tastes where you allow the player to always win for creative unlikely reasons and you could also add the choice for either magically dominate the girls into taking you by a charming person or even allow for blackmail/intimidation/forceful take down.

See? very constructive, though I am absolutely sure you will never do these I write it here with the express intention to make you understand what inclusiveness means, as to accept dominant men as a life stile. Just like many women nowadays would love to watch this being there, as it is clear skyrim majority of main character female submissive shows women love to play this game and submit in the game, totally unlike what society approves nowadays women to behave like. Hense, if you adding a mod for correcting a ruff edge, it would be nice you do it in a more inclusive way.

Hey there, thanks for your input!

In the spirit of constructive criticism, here's what I think of your post:

1) I don't think you understand what constructive means. Feedback can be constructive only if it helps the recipient work more and better. For a comment to be constructive it must get two parts right. The first part is about giving specific advice on what to do or how (extremely valuable). You kind of did that in the end but only barely. The second part is conveying this information in a friendly and/or positive manner. I.e., first being thankful for the good parts of the work done (hours upon hours of work offered for free) and then focus on the things that can be improved. Evidently, your comment is written in the most obnoxious manner so even if it contained valuable information (which it barely does) there is no mental incentive for me to work dozens or hundreds of hours to satisfy your demands. Thus, your comment is anything but constructive. 

2) Declaring that a post/view/opinion is or is not something, doesn't make it so. It's like saying "I'm not racist but..." or "I'm not sexist but...". Declaring it won't make it true. The contents of your comment will dictate what something is or isn't as well as the general consensus. Btw, it was incredibly funny reading that you are "trying to be VERY nice". Again, either you face some difficulty understanding the meaning of certain words or it I feel bad for the people who are close to you (if this is indeed how you being nice is).

3) "you created a mod so people can be rejected" -> No, I introduced a simple (or even simplistic if you like) mechanism to simulate a seduction attempt. I did that by using the game's own mechanics (intimidation check) and I explicitly declared that it's up to the player to roleplay how their character achieves being seductive (e.g., being charismatic, intimidating, or using magic). If you think that this is a way to get "rejected" then I guess that you feel that any simple persuasion check in any game is also a way to get rejected. There's a lot of fragility coming from this sentence, you may want to work on it (think of this comment as "constructive").

4) "you forgot what happened in the middle ages where there were no police or anyone saying forkful slavery is wrong" -> So many mistakes in a single sentence. Briefly, there is police in Skyrim (in the form of city guards) and slavery is considered wrong by the majority. In any case, however, this has nothing to do with the act of seduction. This mod simply introduces a seduction mechanism. Nothing less or more. Your introduction is, at best, erratic.

5) "my friend" -> I'm not your friend, buddy.

6) "you should have considered those playing this game as a barbarian or a viking type of individuals" -> I don't have to consider anyone or anything when I create something for fun and I publish it for free. It's a gift. If you like it, that's great. If you don't, then you don't have to play it. The ironic thing about this is that if your comment was actually constructive and friendly, I would definitely have considered adding something similar as an option. But since you choose to be so obnoxious about it, it really puts me off. Again, this is a great lesson for you on what constructive means.

7) "So the actual constructive part starts here:" -> It does not, but whatever makes you feel better.

8 ) "You can make 2 choices as in the mod to support a greater number of tastes where you allow the player to always win for creative unlikely reasons" -> This is literally what the original mod was about. In that mod, you always win the seduction attempt which didn't work for me.

9) "even allow for blackmail/intimidation/forceful take down" -> There are A LOT of mods that do that and they work great with this mod. I use most of them in fact. Pro tip: You can combine mods to create the perfect game for your taste.

10) "See? very constructive" -> You are delusional.

11) "I write it here with the express intention to make you understand what inclusiveness means, as to accept dominant men as a life stile" -> Thank you, I clearly understand now what inclusiveness means. Your beautiful and constructive prose has made me a better person.

12) "as it is clear skyrim majority of main character female submissive shows women love to play this game and submit in the game, totally unlike what society approves nowadays women to behave like." -> ????????????

13) "Hense, if you adding a mod for correcting a ruff edge, it would be nice you do it in a more inclusive way." -> I never declared or even suggested that I created this to correct anything. I created it because it's something that I wanted to see in my game and I shared it with the world in case others feel the same way. You are making a lot of logical leaps in your post, it may be something to look at (think of this comment as "constructive").

Addendum:

a) I usually tend to completely ignore passively aggressive and ignorant posts like that but this morning I felt like doing something completely unproductive, so what better thing would there be for me but to respond to garbage posts like this one?

b) This whole discussion is irrelevant anyway because I'm no longer working on this mod. I have uninstalled Skyrim from my PC because (after close to 1000 hours) I got bored of it and there's little chance of me returning to it. If anyone wants to adopt this mod, please let me know!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 5:40 AM, Joker961 said:

I'll give this a try as I'm just getting to where I bail on my current playthrough (Ebony Warrior level). BTW, what NPC overhaul is that in the screenshots? They look pretty amazing.

On 5/29/2022 at 8:15 AM, Incubusbul said:

The closest thing I found while browsing through the Lexy's LotD modlist, is Northbourne NPCs of Whiterun Hold, although it's not absolutely the same, so there must be more to it.

On 5/29/2022 at 2:08 PM, Joker961 said:

Thanks. I've actually used that one, and I've endorsed it. Funnily, I've shied away from using it because it changed Adrianne Avenicci, who I always thought looked perfect as is. Thanks for the detective work!

It's Pandorable's NPCs although I don't know the enb or the skin mod in the screenshots.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Tested in Skyrim LE , With Follow me for sex

Hide contents

Immagine.jpg.56c7a9655dd325d2d794da4a7d916788.jpg

Hmm, thank you for letting me know. Like I explain at the mod's page, I'm no longer developing this mod (in fact, I don't have a working Skyrim installation at the moment). If someone wants to adopt the model, that would be great!

• 1 month later...

I doubt that anyone will care but I figured that it doesn't hurt to let you know.

I've had major Skyrim cravings lately so I decided to reinstall the game along with a million mods (is there any other way to play it, honestly?). I'm currently in the process of installing Lexy's LOTD guide to be used as my base game (finishing this will easily require 3-4 weeks though).

I've also come to the conclusion that modding is the game after all (shocking, I know) and that I really want to learn how to mod properly, not just add minor functionalities to already made mods.

So once I'm happy with modded Skyrim base I will start developing this mod from scratch. The premise of the mod will remain the same, i.e., provide an "immersive" way to seduce NPCs but the goal will be to add a lot more functionalities and "immersiveness" to the mod.

For now, I'm thinking of the following:

• Provide different ways to seduce NPCs depending on the skill tree of your choice, e.g., Speech, Illusion, One/Two-Handed, Pickpocket, etc. The core idea behind this is that this is a role-playing game and I want to give you the opportunity to fuck your favorite NPC using methods that make sense for your character. For example, you will be able to "break" once's mind using Illusion and force them to blow you, or you can use pickpocket to pick something embarrassing from their bag and blackmail them with it. In any case, the dialogue options for each approach will be unique and varied to avoid repetition.
  • There's an amazing Fallout 4 mod called Hardship Beggar-Whore. In this mod, during the AAF scenes, you get prompt messages that affect the course of the sex scene. I loved that feature and I'm curious to see if this is possible in Skyrim as well. If it is possible, that would be a game changer.

When should you expect this? I don't know. Maybe in 6 months from now if everything goes as planned and I haven't lost interest. Maybe in 12 months. Maybe never. Either way, I'm letting you know what I'm planning to do.

And while we're on the matter, I would love to hear your ideas of the features that you'd like to have in a mod like this one. Feel free to hit me up with your ideas on this thread or using a PM.

• 1 month later...