Characters shine way too much when facing the sun.

So, i've been having this problem where my characters simply shine when they are facing the sun, the more pale the skin, the worse it becomes, it also happens with npcs. And i have no idea on how to solve it. I see people posting screehots of their characters with simillar mods and not having this problem. I'm using Bijin Skin, ELFX and Obsidian Weathers, but it also happens without them. I don't use ENB because my pc can't handle it. The only thing i can do to solve this is reduce Sunlight with Obsidian, but i would really love to find a fix without this, bicause it makes everything else look colorless and grey. 

20220418162954_1.jpg

20220418163049_1.jpg

20220418163106_1.jpg

Sorry to say this, but without an enb, your options here a very limited.
And as a sidenote, this "problem" is of course also highly dependent on the lighting in your current scene. The serana finding place in your screenshot and exteriors in general simply do have harsh directional light.

Afaik it has to do with their specularity, either as a texture layer or something in their "written" definition. I have a follower mod (Yuih Sha, fwiw) that suffers from similar "overexposure" issues. I tried screwing with her _s.dss to reduce her shine, but that didn't solve it. I suspect there's SSEEdit or Nifskope def stuff I should do, but I've never been comfortable editing in either and would have to be spoon fed instruction (ELI5) to even get where I need to be.