Sims can't revisit "The Farm"

Is the conditioning completely gone, i.e. no more "Pink" motive that needs to be kept up by doing sexy stuff?

Once your Sim is fully back to "normal", I guess you have to start from zero and send them to the Farm like you did the first time. If that also doesn't work, it's probably not possible to restore the conditioning. Perhaps they remember what happened and won't fall for the same tricks again (would acutally make sense to design it that way).

4 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

Is the conditioning completely gone, i.e. no more "Pink" motive that needs to be kept up by doing sexy stuff?

Once your Sim is fully back to "normal", I guess you have to start from zero and send them to the Farm like you did the first time. If that also doesn't work, it's probably not possible to restore the conditioning. Perhaps they remember what happened and won't fall for the same tricks again (would acutally make sense to design it that way).

If the conditioning gets completely undone and I go to the part in the tam browser that turns household members into dolls they aren't an option.

13 hours ago, IamaSquidkid said:

If the conditioning gets completely undone and I go to the part in the tam browser that turns household members into dolls they aren't an option.

I just tested it and had the same thing happen. The moodlets that a Sim receives while going through the stages of having a low Pink motive make it seem like this is intentional, since one or two of them explicitly state that the Sim will regain certain memories. On the other hand, once the conditioning is undone completely, there is also a notification that it may be time for another trip to the Farm, which is a little confusing.

I vaguely remember that some changelog or update post long ago talked about the whole Farm feature in more detail and there was also a part about how Sims would react after returning to "normal". Unfortunately, I can't find that bit of information anymore and I'm not sure how accurate it would still be now (after at least a year and a half probably).

The only guaranteed way to get the conditioning back would be reverting to an older version of your saved game (either from the "Load Game" menu or manually).

1 hour ago, Crashdown117 said:

The only guaranteed way to get the conditioning back would be reverting to an older version of your saved game (either from the "Load Game" menu or manually).

What about removing Nisa's WP Mod from the game temporarily and loading without it and doing a 'save as'.

Then put the Mod back into game again.

Wonder if that would reset everything back to the beginning.

22 hours ago, Scorpio said:

What about removing Nisa's WP Mod from the game temporarily and loading without it and doing a 'save as'.

Then put the Mod back into game again.

Wonder if that would reset everything back to the beginning.

Didn't think about that TBH.

It should do the trick, although it means losing all "progress" related to WP with all Sims in the game.

EDIT:

Turns out that there is a console command to turn a Sim into a slave instantly. It's "nisa.doll_shopify <firstName> <lastName>" (without the quotes and the angle brackets around the actual names).

Edited by Crashdown117
Me remembering that "nisa.help" exists