Newbie seeks a little help on improving the CAS I am using

I'm new to SIMS 4 and its modding, and doing OK so far. I've established the usual 'naughty' mods, of course. Got my priorities right.

Please can someone guide me through modifying / improving a CAS 'Preset'?   I downloaded a character off Nexus and she's all established. No problems there. She has a home, some clothes, showers nude and sleeps nude. She's even got a pal.

I was trying to amend her body to use Sopor Allure breast mesh.  Now, I saw somewhere in game a drop down menu for choosing the breast mesh, but can I find it again to choose the Sopor one? Nope.  Where is that menu please?

And secondly, when using the CAS menu in game, where would I find any sliders imported with a CAS Sim?  I get the various arcs of clothes and stuff to the right, but I can't spot anything else. I'd like to trim her hips a bit.

Thirdly, some mods I downloaded add various vulva shapes, but the Sim stubbornly wears briefs when those vulva mods are on my lists to the right.  But the briefs disappear if I move to other underwear. I'm not quite sure what's going on there.

I have checked I have Wicked Whims Turbo (etc) at the bottom of the packages and the scripts lists on the in-game custom mods list; all OK there.

Sorry to be a dumbo, but we all got to start somewhere and this isn't my usual Skyrim SE stamping ground!

Any guidance for simpletons much appreciated. Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

I was trying to amend her body to use Sopor Allure breast mesh.  Now, I saw somewhere in game a drop down menu for choosing the breast mesh, but can I find it again to choose the Sopor one? Nope.  Where is that menu please?

Click on your Sim select Wicked > Personaliztion > Body Selector to choose body parts.

12 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

And secondly, when using the CAS menu in game, where would I find any sliders imported with a CAS Sim?  I get the various arcs of clothes and stuff to the right, but I can't spot anything else. I'd like to trim her hips a bit.

When in CAS live you can hover your mouse over certain body parts edges and hold the left mouse button down to grab and pull/push to change their shapes.

14 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Thirdly, some mods I downloaded add various vulva shapes, but the Sim stubbornly wears briefs when those vulva mods are on my lists to the right.  But the briefs disappear if I move to other underwear. I'm not quite sure what's going on there.

Quite often these body meshes you see in CAS are only for a demo to see what they look like.

Nude body parts are also considered outfits and are worn so they get switched out with clothing for Everyday, Formal, Athletic, etc.

Normally you have to select the vulvas and penis parts in the Wicked Body Selector mentioned above.

When WW starts Sex it removes the CAS outfit and replaces it with the Nude Body Outfit plus the add on Vulva/Penis Meshes selected in the WW Body Selector.   

To add to the above... If you are trying to give your sim a specific vulva in either skin details (by clicking on the face and choosing skin details section) or tattoos (click body and then tattoos) you don't need to use WW's system of changing those parts, anything in skin details or tattoos are permanantly on your sims, essentially a part of their body. Now, what you can do if you want to preview how a particular skin-detail will look like, you can go into the outfits and click the little + at the top. This will create a new outfit in that category. Then remove all clothing from that outfit, and you can preview how you sim will look like naked. Also good to know that you can have several outfits per category, if you didn't know that, as the sim will randomly choose one of the up to 5 outfits when appropriate, or you can manually change between them.

Well....I'm stumped because none of the above works for me except for the Wicked Whims menu.

Here's my CAS screen. No body sliders no matter what I hover over, welded on pants, and no small + symbols.  I'm really struggling with this.

165418983_SIMSCASScreen.thumb.jpg.1830efd02d828d970d8dd8d54e4d102d.jpg

At that screen you are in tattoos, so you can't create new outfits, you need to be in the clothes selection for the little +. But you should be able to still drag and pull the various bodyparts to morph them in that screen. If you straight up click on the body you should also get the basic muscles and weight sliders to the left of the sim.

Edit: No idea why the panties are still on though. They should be invisible in tattoos.

Edited by Kashked
1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

Here's my CAS screen. No body sliders no matter what I hover over, welded on pants, and no small + symbols.  I'm really struggling with this.

Notice the different shades between the top and the bottom half of the Sim.

No idea what causes it but something is badly wrong.

It looks like the top half of the Sim has a Skin or Overlay applied but the bottom half doesn't.

You can also zoom in on the head or click on it and it brings up some other menus to look at.

One is for Skin Tones and the other is Details which is usually where you add other body details like cc pubic hair, vagina overlays, skin overlays, etc.

Another is for Accessories and the last is for Makeup.

Once you click on the Sims body and see the two main sliders on the left you should be able to use the mouse to push/pull sims shapes with the games sliders.